• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:51
CEST 00:51
KST 07:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9536 users

TL Mafia XXXIX - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 137 Next
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
May 10 2011 19:21 GMT
#1601
On May 11 2011 03:52 ilovejonn wrote:
Wow can you guys not read only one part of a sentence? I am basically role claiming there hello? It's fine if you don't believe you can go ahead and vote for me, but I'd rather not have us mislynch.

If there are still veterans in the mafia, my GF suspects are redtooth and orgolove. If there are only new players in the mafia team left it could be anyone really.
I would unvote but I´d probably be pinged as scum for voteswitching. (bah dum tsh)

Question, why redtooth and orgolove?
:3
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:25 GMT
#1602
redtooth because he has been rather quiet after being wrong and going against chaoser. He just posted before but he voted for himself in case he can't vote. I'm willing to let that go because I know real life circumstances can influence how you play, but I'm still suspicious. orgolove because I don't recall seeing him doing any real behavioral analysis besides putting out that spreadsheet. This is of course assuming the GF is a veteran, that's why I chose those too. Like I said if the GF is not a veteran, then it could be anyone really.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:26 GMT
#1603
those two*
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 10 2011 19:33 GMT
#1604
I don't know why we are all assuming there even is a GF this game. There are no medics. It's indeed possible there's no gf. The roles so far are 2 day/2 night vigs, 1 dt, 1 vet. 1 mafia rb 2 mafia goons.
I don't think that there is a NEED for a GF for this game to be balanced.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:35 GMT
#1605
Isn't there always a GF if there is a scum team?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 10 2011 19:38 GMT
#1606
@ilovejonn I read your analysis on EM and I agree with most of what's being said there. However you did not vote for Amber[Light] for the same reasons you thought EM was scum. Can you please explain why?
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
May 10 2011 19:40 GMT
#1607
@ Sandroba

Node said no to a full PM role reveal.

From the OP

Mafia Godfather
You are the nefarious leader of the mafia. The mafia chooses the godfather from amongst themselves on night 1. The godfather chooses a role to appear as when role checked. Once chosen, the false role cannot be changed.


Sum can always have a GF since they elect him among themselves. Unless the scum team decided to not elect a GF (which is unlikely), there is bound to be a GF.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 10 2011 19:40 GMT
#1608
Right 100% there is a gf because it isn't a given role it's something the mafia team chooses themselves.
Moderator
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:44 GMT
#1609
On May 11 2011 04:38 sandroba wrote:
@ilovejonn I read your analysis on EM and I agree with most of what's being said there. However you did not vote for Amber[Light] for the same reasons you thought EM was scum. Can you please explain why?

I don't understand your question. Are you saying my reasons for EM is scum applies to Amber as well? Or something? I just know I thought Amber was blue all along until I saw chaoser's DT claim, albeit too late. That's why I didn't vote for Amber.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 10 2011 19:47 GMT
#1610
Yes, that's what I'm saying, at least from my point of view. Your analysis on EM is based on how he appears to be contributing, but not really. Amber's behaviour was exactly the same, yet you got a blue feeling. What exactly led you to believe Amber was blue?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 10 2011 19:48 GMT
#1611
I agree with your analysis on EM, but what I'm asking is what set them apart.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:53 GMT
#1612
Easy, I've played with Amber before and he is a capable player. If he was indeed blue, keeping him alive would have been a great asset. I've never played with EM, so I do not know how good he could be, that's why he gave me scum tells.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 10 2011 19:54 GMT
#1613
And to say that EM was contributing but not really as the whole summary of the argument is wrong. Those arguments cannot be directly applied to Amber as they are EM's posts. Amber's and EM's posts are completely different in terms of scum tells.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 10 2011 20:29 GMT
#1614
Because I've gotten the question a couple of times now via PM, allow me to clarify in-thread. You MAY NOT post any part of your role PM (or in, fact, any part of a PM from one of the hosts) without explicit permission. See rule #6 under Cheating in the OP. You are free to roleclaim, but there may be flavor text and other bits and pieces in the PM that would 100% confirm you to other people of your role if it was posted, as nobody else knows specifically what is in the role PM.


On April 26 2011 13:58 Node wrote:
Cheating:
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
2. Ruining the game by doing something like hand out your mafia's member list to the town.
3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
4. Comparing role PM times to determine roles.
5. Posting screenshots of your inbox.
6. Posting any PM you receive from a host.
7. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
8. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
9. Using anything other than your in-game resources as a bargaining chip in the game. "If Bob isn't red, you can lynch me" is okay, but "If Bob isn't red, I'll pay you $100" and "If Bob isn't red, I'll delete my TL account" are not.

whole lies with a half smile
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
May 10 2011 21:46 GMT
#1615
The discussion seems to have died. Come on, we will only find scum by talking.
:3
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 10 2011 21:50 GMT
#1616
Hey forumite, I noticed you promissed to change your vote to amber unless he claimed blue but you didn't do it. What's up with that?
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 10 2011 21:52 GMT
#1617
On May 11 2011 01:13 Eternalmisfit wrote:
As to the other two, I don't think I attacked Redtooth. I was suspicious that Cthsazsa was scum but I stated clearly that I would prefer to keep my vote on Sandroba.


W T F ?
That's a damn lie. You insisted that if you had to choose between us, you'd vote for me, not Amber
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 09 2011 11:11 Eternalmisfit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 10:45 kitaman27 wrote:
On May 09 2011 10:43 Eternalmisfit wrote:

That makes no sense at all. You acknowledge the fact that your going to get more out of lynching Amber and that he's the better vote. Yet you're still voting for that other guy?


Note that I said if I had to choose between the two. I still prefer voting for Sandroba who I believe is scum. But, since no one is in agreement with me, pursuing that will go nowhere.


Your vote on sandroba is pointless this late in the day. You should take a stand one way or another.


In that case, I am going to put my vote on Cthsasza.


I am confident that EM is Scum

t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 10 2011 21:53 GMT
#1618
Ahh, so this is what it feels like to catch on to a scum (=
t(ツ)t
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 10 2011 21:57 GMT
#1619
Actually not Cthsazsa. You may have indeed caught scum, but not for the right reasons lol. EM did state that he would prefer to keep his vote on me.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 10 2011 21:58 GMT
#1620
He knew Amber was mafia, so he insisted on keeping his vote on Sandroba. Knowing he would look suspicious if he kept his vote on Sandroba (A lynch on him obv wasn't going to happen), and not wanting to vote on his fellow scum, He uses the scapegoat, i.e. me.
t(ツ)t
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 137 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
Nina 128
ViBE72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14984
ZZZero.O 182
firebathero 105
Hyuk 65
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm150
febbydoto70
League of Legends
Doublelift4000
Counter-Strike
Fnx 954
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5666
Other Games
summit1g8255
FrodaN2323
JimRising 455
mouzStarbuck440
KnowMe265
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 34
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie787
• Shiphtur217
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 10m
INu's Battles
13h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 10m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.