• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8222 users

2300+ Protoss Replaypack! - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Knutzi
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway664 Posts
October 30 2010 20:24 GMT
#61
very good player, hope too see more replays : )
DreamSailor
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada433 Posts
October 30 2010 20:48 GMT
#62
The game where you break a contain by doing drops and getting a mothership was pretty damn awesome dude, thanks for the pack.
Where ever you go, there you are.
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
October 30 2010 22:51 GMT
#63
On October 31 2010 02:45 BlueyD wrote:
Thanks! As a protoss, this is certain to help me.

I disagree with desrow, I think having losses in a replay pack is very useful. We can often learn more from these than from the wins. It shows us what can go wrong and what we have to look out for, so please include them if you release another replay pack.


yea i dont think so we dont need to know why he losses... sc2 is not steady yet, most losses are due to build orders.
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
zonic
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand64 Posts
October 30 2010 23:52 GMT
#64
Wow.. thats 2300 diamond play? youre pretty bad dude.

User was warned for this post
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
October 30 2010 23:56 GMT
#65
shit, i was excited about the prospect of watching high level pvp (cuz im fuckin lost in that matchup, collosus durrrr). oh well, thanks for the pack
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
Aegeis
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1619 Posts
October 31 2010 00:05 GMT
#66
As a very low diamond player myself, just getting back into the game I thank you for these replays
"Skills to pay the bills" - Artosis, https://twitter.com/AegeisSC2 ,http://www.tumblr.com/blog/socal-esports
Knutzi
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway664 Posts
October 31 2010 00:14 GMT
#67
On October 31 2010 08:52 zonic wrote:
Wow.. thats 2300 diamond play? youre pretty bad dude.


he's still better than 99% of the people on this forum, probably including you.
Blessed
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom235 Posts
October 31 2010 00:15 GMT
#68
On October 31 2010 08:52 zonic wrote:
Wow.. thats 2300 diamond play? youre pretty bad dude.


please, show us how it's done.
RaFeStaR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States161 Posts
October 31 2010 00:19 GMT
#69
Am I the only one who can't download this? Or am I just retarded? Helppp
leveller
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1840 Posts
October 31 2010 00:23 GMT
#70
On October 31 2010 08:52 zonic wrote:
Wow.. thats 2300 diamond play? youre pretty bad dude.

User was warned for this post


Come on, zonic vs Welmu, you'll take this one 3-0 in a BO5 ez pz wont you?
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
October 31 2010 00:26 GMT
#71
Thanks alot, watched about half of the games so far. Really really like to see replays from ladder grinding. You get to see the timingpush wins, countering cheese and things going wrong. Such games rarely find their way onto replaysites since they are not so entertaining but are a good view of how top level sc2 are played today.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
ocho
Profile Joined June 2009
United States172 Posts
October 31 2010 00:26 GMT
#72
i recommend everyone watch welmuvsmanofbothway0, epic game that totally deserved to be in a replay pack.
smoorn
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland66 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-31 00:55:53
October 31 2010 00:51 GMT
#73
thanks for replays but please do not include replays of u 4 gating next time

@edit
On October 31 2010 09:26 ocho wrote:
i recommend everyone watch welmuvsmanofbothway0, epic game that totally deserved to be in a replay pack.


AHAHAHAHAHAHAh NICE GAME :D
[Atomic]Peace
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States451 Posts
October 31 2010 01:29 GMT
#74
Thanks Welmu for posting the replay pack! I really enjoyed watching it. I'm curious about your experience with mech in TvP (see some previous discussion here). The general consensus that I've seen thus far is that top level Protoss have no trouble dealing with mech because of how effective a late game switch to Void Rays is. I noticed you did this in the games against Chills. Have you ever had any trouble with mech? Has anyone been able to counter your Void Rays?

Thanks again for posting the replay pack. If you post another I'll definitely be watching it.

Corwin
☢
Welmu
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Finland3295 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-31 05:26:03
October 31 2010 05:24 GMT
#75
Actually, I lost to Predy's pure mech about 8 times row in custom games so I had to find out someway to counter mech and Void Ray's has been working superior. I think I haven't lost against Mech with Void Rays yet =P

FE games against Zerg may feel little weak, but I was trying that kind of FE first time yesterday and so wan't quite experienced with it ^^. I think I have to go Forge first before Nexus naow >_>

And thx everyone for positive feedback again! Gonna post new replaypack next week and I promise it will be better! Also gonna play those games on afternoon so you get to see more high-caliber opponents
Progamertwitter.com/welmu1 | twitch.com/Welmu1
FALAPARK
Profile Joined January 2010
United States224 Posts
October 31 2010 05:32 GMT
#76
On October 30 2010 19:58 iG.ClouD wrote:
Hehe, reminds of me when I was still unknown in Starcraft and was posting my iccup replay packs every season. Too bad you won't be able to do it anymore when you start competing seriously. Keep the good job anyway, good luck :D

Who are you? O.o
Goliathsorrow
Profile Joined September 2010
Italy317 Posts
October 31 2010 05:35 GMT
#77
On October 31 2010 14:32 FALAPARK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2010 19:58 iG.ClouD wrote:
Hehe, reminds of me when I was still unknown in Starcraft and was posting my iccup replay packs every season. Too bad you won't be able to do it anymore when you start competing seriously. Keep the good job anyway, good luck :D

Who are you? O.o

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ClouD

Unless I failed to read somekinf of sarcasm joke.
311311
Profile Joined August 2010
10 Posts
October 31 2010 05:39 GMT
#78
Am I the only one who can't figure out how to DL this lol?

If I click the big DL icon, brings me to some xvid thing or some other random DL thing
If I click the tiny "click here" to save to pc, I get a file request is invalid
if I right click and save as on the click here, I get unable to download, no such interface exist error
311 owns
hordeau
Profile Joined June 2009
United States157 Posts
October 31 2010 05:43 GMT
#79
Wow thanks! I'm only a 1600 P player and can't seem to do any better, I hope I can pick up on something you're doing that I'm not.
wat
lofi01
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia52 Posts
October 31 2010 06:56 GMT
#80
awsome :D!!!!

thanks really enjoyed the games & i have to admit the osho games are just ROFL!!! cannon rushing at the start when your fe is so hard to stop ^^.......
Rockem Sockem Robots
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings2
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 188
ProTech174
ViBE94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12606
910 70
NaDa 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3974
Other Games
summit1g4820
JimRising 377
C9.Mang0361
Liquid`Hasu243
ToD187
PPMD33
JuggernautJason31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick223
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• poizon28 42
• musti20045 28
• RyuSc2 23
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21560
League of Legends
• Scarra899
Other Games
• imaqtpie1111
• Shiphtur576
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.