i'm A/S rank with all races, i stream pretty often as much as I can.
I play only Starcraft Broodwar Remastered (mostly ladder sessions)
Hope everyone enjoys thx
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
DoctorSharma
1 Post
i'm A/S rank with all races, i stream pretty often as much as I can. I play only Starcraft Broodwar Remastered (mostly ladder sessions) Hope everyone enjoys thx | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle actioN firebathero Dewaltoss Hyun HiyA Bale Free [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1948 FrodaN1355 Beastyqt756 B2W.Neo530 ceh9484 mouzStarbuck348 Livibee194 byalli168 C9.Mang0115 RotterdaM98 Trikslyr81 Mew2King48 ToD20 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|