I dont know where to ask for featured stream
anyone knows plz tell me stream link : http://www.twitch.tv/startale_balloon
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
mYiBalloon
Korea (South)18 Posts
I dont know where to ask for featured stream anyone knows plz tell me stream link : http://www.twitch.tv/startale_balloon | ||
|
Fuell
Netherlands3111 Posts
The TL Staff will feature you if they find your stream "adequate"! Go StarTale toss! | ||
|
mYiBalloon
Korea (South)18 Posts
stream link : http://www.twitch.tv/startale_balloon | ||
|
Onekobold
244 Posts
| ||
|
RHoudini
Belgium3628 Posts
| ||
|
mYiBalloon
Korea (South)18 Posts
hello guys i have retired and come back with part time gamer in team myinsanity ![]() my stream link is same and i change my race to random :D come and watch and enjoy :D im currently now in GM rank70 with random in KR ladder :D | ||
|
[sol]
1 Post
I really suggest subscribing to his stream too. You get vod access, whatever replays you want (just msg him on twitch), and get to help support him in his MLG run in about a month. I canceled my netflix account last month because I realized I spent more time watching him stream than I did on netflix glhf MLG Anaheim ! | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong EffOrt Light Mini Soma firebathero [ Show more ] BeSt Hyuk Stork ZerO Rush ggaemo Snow Zeus Leta Pusan Killer hero Sea.KH sorry Sharp Mind Mong Shine Shinee ToSsGirL Bale soO Aegong Trap Sexy NotJumperer HiyA Terrorterran Free JulyZerg Sacsri Icarus Noble zelot ajuk12(nOOB) Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36400 singsing2147 olofmeister1215 B2W.Neo1032 Mlord274 Hui .182 Liquid`VortiX146 ArmadaUGS132 Mew2King103 ToD75 QueenE74 Chillindude17 ZerO(Twitch)13 Railgan12 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|