• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:18
CEST 11:18
KST 18:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9366 users

[Stream] DashedHopes High Diamond Toss

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
DashedHopes
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada414 Posts
June 30 2011 14:07 GMT
#1
Hey guys, I am DashedHopes a 15 year old guy where i am steadily improving my Sc2 skills and am on the road to becoming a great masters toss who will have a featured stream where i can call home to show my Sc2 skills and a little rage . I do not have the best quality, computer, or skills but i am improving all 3, be patient. The more support i recieve the easier it will be for me to get a better computer. I will stream practice games, ladder and some fun custom games. I will try to stream regularly once a day for an hour or more. I do not have audio.. but i do have a mic so once i figure out how to get the audio to work it will be up and running and you guys can hear me rage it won't just be typed to the other guy :D . So thanks guys in advanced love you ~! <3



Sincerely Tristan "DashedHopes" !!!!
RevThirteen
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden116 Posts
June 30 2011 14:13 GMT
#2
Tristan as in day9's practice partner?
Carush
Profile Joined June 2011
United States356 Posts
June 30 2011 14:14 GMT
#3
On June 30 2011 23:13 RevThirteen wrote:
Tristan as in day9's practice partner?

lol.......
OldBamboo
Profile Joined January 2011
United States42 Posts
June 30 2011 14:15 GMT
#4
I'm pretty sure Day9's friend isn't 15 years old.
HybridZ
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada103 Posts
June 30 2011 20:02 GMT
#5
A 15 year old raging, now thats entertainment. Another combat-EX in the making. :p
For Char! Written on Iphone
KannedTuna
Profile Joined April 2011
United States38 Posts
June 30 2011 20:47 GMT
#6
Hey TC, I'm a high diamond zerg. Would you want to do some practice games some time? My zvp is my worst =/
DashedHopes
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada414 Posts
September 08 2013 18:04 GMT
#7
When I was playing on stream I beat a GM Terran Hawaiinstyle and I was just really proud. In an attempt to increase my viewer ship I wanted to post this Vod of me winning. I think if I can put up games as somewhat as interesting as this one I am going to increase my popularity. (Hopefully) It was really sad after when I watched this, since my microphone wasn't working at the time so all of my commentating was wasted. Even my celebration was missed, you get to see my lift my arms but there was a massive sigh of relief.

The Vod ----> http://www.twitch.tv/dashedhopes117/c/2894313

If you watch my game and enjoy my play or my music come watch me when I stream. I stream with a wide variety of music from K-Pop - old rock - post rock and more. I stream normally at least two hours a day. I am in College at the moment studying psychology first year, therefore my time is extremely limited.

My name is Tristan "Dashedhopes" Nigro and I am protoss. I'd appreciate you stopping by.

My stream ----> http://www.twitch.tv/dashedhopes117

I am now 17 years old and not diamond. I am a high masters toss and my new Goal is Grandmasters. My achievements lately have been beating gm players every so often however I am still far from my ultimate goal. I hope I can have more viewers cheer me, on my road to grand masters.
DashedHopes
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada414 Posts
October 29 2013 02:21 GMT
#8
http://www.twitch.tv/dashedhopes117 Streaming again come and watch with good music and commentary.
DashedHopes
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada414 Posts
July 22 2019 05:43 GMT
#9
I just got my stream back up and running cause I bought a new computer.

However, when I go online on teamliquid my stream isn't showing up on the right live stream links.

Can anyone help me?
DashedHopes
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada414 Posts
July 23 2019 04:30 GMT
#10
Streaming now if someone can help me troubleshoot this issue.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1205
Hyun 568
firebathero 541
Hyuk 398
BeSt 329
Jaedong 269
Mong 268
Soma 189
Shine 86
PianO 82
[ Show more ]
Sexy 62
910 50
Mind 48
sSak 41
Hm[arnc] 35
Shinee 30
ZergMaN 26
Bale 25
yabsab 20
HiyA 19
Sharp 15
sorry 12
ZerO 11
Noble 10
Stork 7
Terrorterran 4
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1128
shoxiejesuss920
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King351
Other Games
gofns31658
summit1g7067
ceh9606
KnowMe126
Pyrionflax100
Trikslyr29
Livibee27
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick476
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos973
• Stunt404
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 42m
Patches Events
6h 42m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.