• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9704 users

StreamLive mio Terran play

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
yongma112
Profile Joined July 2008
27 Posts
September 26 2009 11:42 GMT
#1
http://www.livestream.com/mioscgame
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
September 26 2009 12:07 GMT
#2
the zoom is too high but still, this is pretty awesome

i think you need to PM sonuvbob after it gets verified so it get added to the stream section
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
September 26 2009 12:45 GMT
#3
yeah he has the resolution problem
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
September 26 2009 13:04 GMT
#4
It looks more like a webcam pointed at the screen.
No I'm never serious.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
September 26 2009 13:09 GMT
#5
On September 26 2009 22:04 Nytefish wrote:
It looks more like a webcam pointed at the screen.


yeh even worse than before
Commentator
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
September 26 2009 13:59 GMT
#6
That is some ghetto streaming
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-26 14:40:30
September 26 2009 14:33 GMT
#7
what the hell lol

ghetto streaming indeed. Wow I want to watch mio play, that guy is DOPE


edit: we're working on it, I think he'll get camtasia up and running
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
September 26 2009 14:49 GMT
#8
On September 26 2009 22:04 Nytefish wrote:
It looks more like a webcam pointed at the screen.

webcam pointed on keyboard will be awsome =P
village_idiot
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
2436 Posts
September 26 2009 14:54 GMT
#9
Cool, but I just hope he gets camtasia working.
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
September 26 2009 18:34 GMT
#10
I would be happy to watch this stream, I hope that issue will be fixed and we can enjoy good T stream
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
September 27 2009 00:22 GMT
#11
did anyone watch the game where mio 1 fact vult into double expo. The protoss just a-move over mines until he won lol.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Airazor
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia25 Posts
September 27 2009 00:34 GMT
#12
I watched him when he was on some korean photobucket showing pics of his friends or something, lol.
Bebop Berserker
Profile Joined April 2009
United States246 Posts
September 27 2009 00:40 GMT
#13
Plz fix this. I would like to see it not laggy. Im trying to learn and this would help.
Whatever happens, happens.
ShOoRi
Profile Joined September 2009
4 Posts
September 27 2009 19:45 GMT
#14
the lags and quality problems are fixed now
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-27 21:19:41
September 27 2009 21:14 GMT
#15
Who is mio? Wholly unfamiliar name to me, and ICCUP search didn't turn up anyone interesting.

EDIT: hmm...nvm i see why I never heard of him now. But what level ICCUP~ish is he? G5 seemed pretty confident about stomping him.
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-27 21:25:22
September 27 2009 21:24 GMT
#16
I think he is around A-, maybe he reached A im not sure. He's very hyped by some guys at ggnet, I'm not sure why.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
meathook
Profile Joined December 2007
1289 Posts
September 27 2009 21:25 GMT
#17
Too bad your aspect ratio is completely fucked up.. hopefully you can fix that, Mio.

Also, could you please give some background information about your time in competitive SC?
On September 28 2009 06:14 EtherealDeath wrote:
Who is mio? Wholly unfamiliar name to me, and ICCUP search didn't turn up anyone interesting.

EDIT: hmm...nvm i see why I never heard of him now. But what level ICCUP~ish is he? G5 seemed pretty confident about stomping him.

Search the replay section instead.
An ugly planet. A bug planet.
Ganfei
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Taiwan1439 Posts
September 28 2009 23:24 GMT
#18
On September 28 2009 06:24 Shauni wrote:
I think he is around A-, maybe he reached A im not sure. He's very hyped by some guys at ggnet, I'm not sure why.


Probably because he's good? Honestly comments like this just come off as small.
You are crushing me like a cheese sandwich
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
September 28 2009 23:33 GMT
#19
On September 29 2009 08:24 NoobsOfWrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2009 06:24 Shauni wrote:
I think he is around A-, maybe he reached A im not sure. He's very hyped by some guys at ggnet, I'm not sure why.


Probably because he's good? Honestly comments like this just come off as small.


What is it that you do not understand? There are thousands of A capable Korean amateurs. He is famous because people promote him, not solely because of his skill.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
September 29 2009 00:03 GMT
#20
Why so much hate Shauni?
Mio has fanbase because of his playstyle. I saw quite a few "Boxeresque" reps of him and his play is very fun to watch. Same with BeggarTerran - very nice style of play
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 524
UpATreeSC 107
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 994
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 83
Zeus 68
Trap 40
910 40
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 20
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6294
420jenkins229
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1389
edward200
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS142
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2016
Other Games
summit1g5051
Grubby3011
Beastyqt693
B2W.Neo613
byalli403
shahzam283
C9.Mang0155
KnowMe155
TKL 140
Railgan15
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV266
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur351
• WagamamaTV273
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 24m
Stellar Fest
17h 24m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.