• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:19
CEST 11:19
KST 18:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7865 users

TSL3 Frequently Asked Questions - Page 10

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
March 19 2011 05:20 GMT
#181
Tomorrow afternoon EDT at 2 p.m., 7 p.m. CET.
Moderator
ManKyYen
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-19 10:08:17
March 19 2011 09:49 GMT
#182
Is there a thread with the rules for the TSL3 somewhere? I am especially interested in if there are constrictions on race-picking for random players or not.

edit: Corrected a typo.
Stamper
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany148 Posts
March 19 2011 11:49 GMT
#183
Would like to see those as well.
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
March 19 2011 20:10 GMT
#184
Is there any live chat on ustream?
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
Omer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Israel442 Posts
March 19 2011 22:07 GMT
#185
Will replays be released?
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
March 19 2011 22:58 GMT
#186
Is there any place I can see all of the portraits? I have yet to see NaDa's drawing, and i am impatient
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
mister.bubbles
Profile Joined September 2008
Canada171 Posts
March 20 2011 02:26 GMT
#187
Will there be VODs for download like the past TSLs? There's something great about being able to upload them to portables and watch them on a plane flight or in places you typically don't get service.


I am also curious about this.

In addition, will the VODS online be spoiler proof (with blank ones at the end of the series). I noticed the TL Open qualifiers weren't and it made me a little sad.
http://808seppuku.bandcamp.com/ <---Quick! Go here!
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
March 20 2011 02:36 GMT
#188
On March 20 2011 07:07 Omer wrote:
Will replays be released?

._. check a few posts up


On March 18 2011 20:09 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2011 17:58 Stamper wrote:
So what about the replays? Will they be released?

No, replays will not be released.

Moderatorgold coin
Tuxedo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States134 Posts
March 20 2011 04:12 GMT
#189
Hey,

So this is my first tsl and I've been so excited! unfortunately I had to work all day today and got home right as everything was ending for the day . I instantly went to the youtube channel, and I have been almost crazily been refreshing the page as I wait for the vods to be released. I don't mind waiting longer i'm just so excited! I am hoping they get posted sometime tonight so I can watch before going to bed, and so I can be all caught up to watch the games live tomorrow. I was just wondering if anybody could fill me in on whether I should wait up tonight for the vods to be posted, or if I should go to bed and plan on watching them all later during the week? (I would like to watch them in order)

Thanks,
Schwang
Dat Ax! I bleed Infinity Seven Black
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
March 20 2011 13:11 GMT
#190
--- Nuked ---
Psycosquirrel
Profile Joined October 2008
United States161 Posts
March 20 2011 16:53 GMT
#191
Dear TSL admins,

I am planning to make a podcast to summarize the results and games of the TSL, kinda in the style of sportscenter or something. I plan on making this a weekly brodadcast, and also including some results from the other major foreigner tourneys (such as the NASL when it starts). Reason I bring this up is that I would like to use the TSL3 lead-in song used in the streams to break up the tournaments in the podcast. (ie, the song playing at the start of this video)+ Show Spoiler +


What is the source of this tune? Is it a custom mix, or used from some other source? If it is a custom mix, may I have permission to use this tune? The podcast would be distributed freely on youtube.
dondo
Profile Joined September 2010
United States53 Posts
March 20 2011 18:45 GMT
#192
I couldnt find the question so who is the person watching the games when they r first played and who is the cast observer that all the viewers see the viewpoint of? ty and tsl is amazing
roflwaffle
Regression
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands69 Posts
March 20 2011 20:04 GMT
#193
Dear TSL team,

Awesome tournament so far, but I have one question. Where can I find the players with the highests seed, to determine the server on which the game will be played. And where do the invitees come in on this ranking. Thank you already and keep up the good work.
NeonFox
Profile Joined January 2011
2373 Posts
March 20 2011 20:22 GMT
#194
Anyone know the name of the music which plays in the intro before every game?
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
March 20 2011 20:31 GMT
#195
On March 21 2011 03:45 dondo wrote:
I couldnt find the question so who is the person watching the games when they r first played and who is the cast observer that all the viewers see the viewpoint of? ty and tsl is amazing

I can't say who exactly is the ref for each game when they take place, but I can tell you that Hot_Bid is the cast observer for every game that you see on stream.
Moderator
Valckrie
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom533 Posts
March 20 2011 21:46 GMT
#196
Will the replays be available to the public?
Fear is a 4 letter word. Why be afraid?
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
March 20 2011 21:52 GMT
#197
On March 21 2011 06:46 Valckrie wrote:
Will the replays be available to the public?

Please look up literally 8 posts and you have your answer
Moderatorgold coin
swanny_11
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia46 Posts
March 21 2011 00:07 GMT
#198
Is it possibe to put in a dummy game 3 VOD so series arent spoiled.
If theres 2 games you never need to watch game 2.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
March 21 2011 01:32 GMT
#199
I really didn't want to make a whole thread for this so I figured this would be the best place to ask.

What is the music (very calm, chill, Terran style) that played in the "interlude" time between games when the casters were taking a short break / commercial? I know it's some piece of StarCraft music, but I dont know which game it's from and what it's called....
Stamper
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany148 Posts
March 21 2011 01:41 GMT
#200
On March 21 2011 09:07 swanny_11 wrote:
Is it possibe to put in a dummy game 3 VOD so series arent spoiled.
If theres 2 games you never need to watch game 2.

This!
Please
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 161
EnDerr 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12289
Hyuk 423
Stork 171
Soma 170
actioN 95
Rush 84
Mong 74
EffOrt 72
Killer 64
Shinee 62
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 58
Yoon 49
ToSsGirL 47
Shine 42
Bale 35
Sharp 29
Noble 28
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
yabsab 16
Sacsri 12
HiyA 5
Dota 2
Gorgc1692
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Counter-Strike
olofmeister915
shoxiejesuss912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
gofns24263
summit1g7806
singsing1170
ceh9511
crisheroes148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick691
BasetradeTV153
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 26
• StrangeGG 6
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV162
• lizZardDota2160
League of Legends
• Stunt403
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
41m
INu's Battles
1h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 41m
OSC
12h 56m
Replay Cast
13h 41m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.