• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:59
CEST 15:59
KST 22:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7561 users

Gothenburg TSL finals meetup

Forum Index > TSL2 Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Lord_of_Chaos
Profile Joined June 2007
Sweden372 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-28 17:32:51
February 25 2010 08:23 GMT
#1
Me and Alak are going to watch the games live. But always, the more the merrier. So if you are from the Gothenburg area, or able to get here at Sunday evening, just write in here.

Not sure exactly where we will be, it will depend on how many are interested in showing up. When we know we'll set up a good, easy-to-find meetup place and take it from there. We're not gonna organise anything ambitious, we just want to have more people to share the excitement with!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=113641

The Finals will start at Sunday 20.00 CET, as usual.

+ Show Spoiler +
Mondi will OWN Nony!


Also, I have a beta key so if people are interested you could try out the beta quickly before, after or during the games


Update
Place: Physics department, 7th floor, room name "fb".
Time: I plan to be there from around 18.00, Alak will arrive around 19.15. Suggested time at meeting point is 19.30.
Meeting point: Outside the F building in the yard, the one surrounded by F, K and Matematiskt Centrum.
Directions: + Show Spoiler +
If you're unsure how to get there, here are some brief directions from the tram stop Chalmers:
Walk to the big open area, under the "Chalmers" sign on the building. Go up the stairs and keep going up the hill. Once the hill levels out you'll pass Gustaf Dahlén-salen to your left. Just past that building there's a glass bridge extended between two buildings. Take the road underneath that bridge and you're there. Simple!


Contact numbers:
Alak: 0762315538. Might not pick up if you call too early, since he'll be in a meeting before he goes to Chalmers.
Me: 0763368438. I'm a GU student though, so I'm as hopelessly lost as the worst you at Chalmers. Should be able to help you around after I arrive though (which will be at around 18.00 probably).

What we need: Cables for audio and video, so if you have some, please bring it along with you.

Update 2
LoC has entered the building. Unfortunatly he's currently locked in.
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
February 25 2010 08:52 GMT
#2
Hey the Olympic ice hockey final will be on that day too, so you guys can stick around and watch Canada win a gold medal afterwards

+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry, I can't control my excitement If a mod wants to ban me could they do it after the Olympics?
okum
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
France5779 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 09:38:28
February 25 2010 09:37 GMT
#3
Ooh! I'm in Gothenburg, I'll definitely come!
Flash fan before it was cool | Coiner of "jangbang"
Alak
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden380 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 09:39:51
February 25 2010 09:39 GMT
#4
I might be able to book a lecture room at Chalmers, giving us access to a nice, big projector screen and nice sound. If you want to come, PM me for more information!
Amateurish. Nearsighted. A waste of my time and everyone else's.
okum
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
France5779 Posts
February 25 2010 09:42 GMT
#5
Lord_of_Chaos, Alak, do I know you? (I'm a Chalmerist.)
Flash fan before it was cool | Coiner of "jangbang"
Catch]22
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden2683 Posts
February 25 2010 09:50 GMT
#6
I might be interested, and I'm a chalmerist too
airen
Profile Joined September 2004
Sweden82 Posts
February 25 2010 10:01 GMT
#7
I'm definitely on. I'm a CS-student at Chalmers .
Catch]22
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden2683 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 10:23:51
February 25 2010 10:23 GMT
#8
Maybe we could play some SC before and after aswell
Alak
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden380 Posts
February 25 2010 10:34 GMT
#9
Vaktis is being a bit unhelpful. I might not be able to secure a lecture room, but I'll see. Maybe we can sneak expo somewhere in the EDIT building.
Amateurish. Nearsighted. A waste of my time and everyone else's.
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 11:35:50
February 25 2010 11:35 GMT
#10
Daaamn it, I'm in Kalmar. Too expensive of a trip for me unfortunately only to watch the TSL finals. If I lived in Gothenburg I would easily be there!

Anyone in the Småland/Skåne area?
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
Lord_of_Chaos
Profile Joined June 2007
Sweden372 Posts
February 25 2010 11:44 GMT
#11
I'm a med student at GU. I expect the majority of sc players to be from Chalmers

I got a laptop so I'm definetly up for some sc before or after!
Emeriel
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden8 Posts
February 25 2010 12:24 GMT
#12
I will probably join the event. Sounds nice. And I'm a PhD-student at Chalmers.
gwingis
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden12 Posts
February 25 2010 12:30 GMT
#13
I will probably show up if there'll be something. I'm a computer science student at Chalmers.
Delthi
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden3 Posts
February 25 2010 12:55 GMT
#14
I also study at Chalmers. I'm interested :D
Alak
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden380 Posts
February 25 2010 12:59 GMT
#15
Great that there's so many interested fellow Chalmerists! I've been told that there's some suitable "torg" out on Lindholmen that might be adequate to our needs, I'm going to check it out personally tomorrow/saturday. If so, we'll need to bring our own speakers, but apart from that it should be gogogo!
Amateurish. Nearsighted. A waste of my time and everyone else's.
gwingis
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden12 Posts
February 25 2010 13:03 GMT
#16
On February 25 2010 21:59 Alak wrote:
Great that there's so many interested fellow Chalmerists! I've been told that there's some suitable "torg" out on Lindholmen that might be adequate to our needs, I'm going to check it out personally tomorrow/saturday. If so, we'll need to bring our own speakers, but apart from that it should be gogogo!


I've access to that "torg". But it's kinda dirty down there.
Alak
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden380 Posts
February 25 2010 13:12 GMT
#17
Is it unworkably dirty, or is it doable? The options in Johanneberg aren't that spectacular, unless I somehow can secure a hörsal.
Amateurish. Nearsighted. A waste of my time and everyone else's.
airen
Profile Joined September 2004
Sweden82 Posts
February 25 2010 14:27 GMT
#18
Is anyone of you a D student at chalmers? Maybe we could borrow that slightly larger room in basen? (It has a projector). I know at least some D students have a small bw interest. Have a slight fear that a hörsal might be too big (and possible cold) unless lots of people show up. But maybe you can't loan/book that...
Alak
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden380 Posts
February 25 2010 14:56 GMT
#19
I'm a D student, so I could check it out. You mean the main room with the bar, right?
Amateurish. Nearsighted. A waste of my time and everyone else's.
gwingis
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden12 Posts
February 25 2010 15:10 GMT
#20
It's doable but I wouldn't recommend it, only if last option.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 818
ComeBackTV 607
SteadfastSC403
TaKeTV 297
Rex126
IndyStarCraft 90
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 403
ProTech128
Rex 126
IndyStarCraft 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46003
Bisu 2560
Horang2 1521
Shuttle 813
EffOrt 749
Hyuk 605
BeSt 562
Soma 549
Light 396
Mini 381
[ Show more ]
Larva 326
Rush 211
ZerO 189
Mong 93
Leta 84
Snow 62
Pusan 60
ToSsGirL 46
Mind 39
JYJ 34
Sexy 33
Aegong 30
Bale 22
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
Trap 14
Noble 10
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7168
Counter-Strike
Fnx 805
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1548
Khaldor1081
Lowko443
Other Games
singsing2027
olofmeister1476
hiko1430
Beastyqt462
B2W.Neo418
Livibee193
Hui .177
XaKoH 170
Liquid`VortiX150
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King76
djWHEAT74
QueenE41
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2733
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 2m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 2m
Online Event
21h 2m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.