• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:21
CEST 13:21
KST 20:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7231 users

UK TSL Finals meet? - Page 2

Forum Index > TSL2 Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44361 Posts
February 22 2010 08:52 GMT
#21
Bumping this up because I don't want to forget about it. Need to bully no_re into going.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
February 22 2010 12:37 GMT
#22
Moving this from blog to TSL forum, think it deserves it.
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Piy
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Scotland3152 Posts
February 22 2010 13:00 GMT
#23
hmm, I dunno if I can make it, but I'll think about it.
My. Copy. Is. Here.
Luca
Profile Joined July 2009
United Kingdom47 Posts
February 22 2010 13:54 GMT
#24
Sick idea, i'll ask my flatmate and see if hes up for. Would be awesome to turn it into a lan party but on a sunday probably isnt the best idea

Also wheres all the UK SC tournys @!!!!
Vequeth
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United Kingdom1116 Posts
February 22 2010 16:39 GMT
#25
Trains are fine for me back to brighton, they run till after midnight, lets hope the games last that long!

I could bring my laptop but it is a fairly heavy beast to lug around.
Aspiring British Caster / Masters Protoss
rANDY
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United Kingdom748 Posts
February 22 2010 18:49 GMT
#26
im interested in this ^^
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-22 20:10:19
February 22 2010 20:09 GMT
#27
I never knew there was this many British people on this site.. I see one like, every blue moon.

As I said in the other thread, college the next day and I live way down south.. if I could drive it would be possible but

Hope it's a blast.

edit: i think the tsl finals should actually be moved back a week so I can come to this. Got half term then. Consider it, TSL admins.
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
February 22 2010 20:23 GMT
#28
On February 23 2010 05:09 Pads wrote:
I never knew there was this many British people on this site.. I see one like, every blue moon.

As I said in the other thread, college the next day and I live way down south.. if I could drive it would be possible but

Hope it's a blast.

edit: i think the tsl finals should actually be moved back a week so I can come to this. Got half term then. Consider it, TSL admins.


Where is "way down south" because I live a 30 minute drive from the South-East Coast.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
February 22 2010 20:33 GMT
#29
Plymouth, at the very bottom of Devon. Wrong side of south for me
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
TaG]SiG
Profile Joined October 2007
United Kingdom53 Posts
February 22 2010 20:51 GMT
#30
never thought id see the day.. im considering this....... dont know the tube too well, appreciated if someone could inform me how to get from victoria coach station to your house, or anyone driving through leeds? :o
n3m0
Profile Joined January 2007
Portugal247 Posts
February 22 2010 22:14 GMT
#31
times like these i'd give a finger to live in england x)
Former WGT Clan League Admin - Former Portugal A team manager - Former member of MgZ) / iG. / LRM) - Starcraft Broodwar
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
February 22 2010 22:47 GMT
#32
oh and dont forget, SOMEONE has to bring in a camera cause we want some pictures/videos
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
yarders
Profile Joined August 2009
United Kingdom194 Posts
February 23 2010 00:20 GMT
#33
On February 23 2010 05:51 TaG]SiG wrote:
never thought id see the day.. im considering this....... dont know the tube too well, appreciated if someone could inform me how to get from victoria coach station to your house, or anyone driving through leeds? :o


I don't think you need to use the tube if your going straight to victoria coach station. It should only be a short walk to victoria train station from the coach station. Then I think you can get straight to Haywards Heath from there.

I can come since I live in London. Sounds awesome hope to see everyone there.
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
February 23 2010 01:12 GMT
#34
gah. knew i shoulda gone to uni somewhere south of durham!
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 02:40:14
February 23 2010 02:39 GMT
#35
Put me down as a maybe if I can get brtarolg to come and let me stay at his house lol

actually wtf haywards heath am I insane or something I can make that easily. Well then I just need to see if I can be bothered on the day .
Stone
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom155 Posts
February 23 2010 02:39 GMT
#36
anyone drivin from up north?
Adeeler
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom764 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 03:56:53
February 23 2010 03:56 GMT
#37
Grr if only this was in south london I would come, anything past the thames is to much of an effort to drive :S

Nice to see other UK SC peeps.
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
February 23 2010 10:36 GMT
#38
I had a dream about this last night... There was alot of girls and we were all playing basketball for some reason... meh
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44361 Posts
February 23 2010 13:27 GMT
#39
Ok. If SiG and Andy are going I'm definitely going.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
ToT)MidiaN(
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
England2183 Posts
February 23 2010 13:42 GMT
#40
Heh if I was still in the UK I may have took the trip down, unfortunately I'm on the other side of the planet
Nothing worth doing is devoid of risk
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 569
RotterdaM150
Rex72
SteadfastSC69
TKL 59
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko336
RotterdaM 150
Rex 72
SteadfastSC 69
ByuN 67
TKL 59
Codebar 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16126
Shuttle 1499
Soulkey 762
Bisu 759
Jaedong 548
Horang2 419
Mong 397
BeSt 371
actioN 281
firebathero 215
[ Show more ]
Soma 210
Stork 206
Mini 158
Larva 139
Rush 126
Zeus 123
Last 117
Hyun 92
Pusan 83
PianO 81
910 67
Snow 67
sorry 66
Free 64
ZerO 64
Mind 64
Shine 56
hero 43
EffOrt 41
Shinee 37
Sharp 33
Sexy 30
Bale 24
sSak 23
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
JYJ 16
Hm[arnc] 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Aegong 9
Sacsri 9
yabsab 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe283
canceldota14
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1526
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes244
Other Games
gofns35576
singsing1957
B2W.Neo240
DeMusliM200
Pyrionflax180
KnowMe152
Livibee143
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV325
League of Legends
• Jankos1267
Other Games
• Shiphtur775
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 39m
The PondCast
22h 39m
INu's Battles
23h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.