• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8796 users

[TSL] Commentary Contest - Vote Now! - Page 3

Forum Index > TSL2 Forum
107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Mortician
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Bulgaria2332 Posts
January 19 2010 19:11 GMT
#41
On January 20 2010 03:58 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
Show nested quote +

huskythehusky -- finally a decent commentating voice, haven't had one since vaul. but whoa wait a second, during the action parts husky's voice definitely loses its quality and enunciation. good observing of the game, stayed on top of the action pretty well. probably my third favorite so far.


I appreciate the feedback! It is great to see people making unbiased votes and actually watching all the submissions


Hey, I make unbiased votes too, Trozzz was speaking in rhymes so he is #1, you didn't so you are #2
"If anything, the skill cap in sc2 is higher [than sc1] because there are a lot more things you can do at one given time. " darmousseh
Stipulation
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States587 Posts
January 19 2010 19:18 GMT
#42
On January 19 2010 17:05 Storm) wrote:
@sipulation. Kawaii is 16 not 17


Ahh, I wasn't payin close enough attention when I looked at http://www.gosugamers.net/starcraft/members/KawaiiRice
I suppose he hasn't had his birthday yet this year.
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
January 19 2010 19:20 GMT
#43
On January 20 2010 04:11 Mortician wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2010 03:58 HuskyTheHusky wrote:

huskythehusky -- finally a decent commentating voice, haven't had one since vaul. but whoa wait a second, during the action parts husky's voice definitely loses its quality and enunciation. good observing of the game, stayed on top of the action pretty well. probably my third favorite so far.


I appreciate the feedback! It is great to see people making unbiased votes and actually watching all the submissions


Hey, I make unbiased votes too, Trozzz was speaking in rhymes so he is #1, you didn't so you are #2


Anyone that makes an unbiased vote is win in my oppinion. Instead of autovoting like some sort of minion.

OH SNAP.
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
Von
Profile Joined May 2009
United States363 Posts
January 19 2010 19:22 GMT
#44
Husky makes just about everything sound exciting, keeps me informed and gets a laugh during almost every commentary. Good enough for me.

FTW
If its not fun I dont want it.
Insensus
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands26 Posts
January 19 2010 19:36 GMT
#45
Shoot, I don't have 10 posts. :p
I only read the forums. ^^'
ranirahn
Profile Joined January 2010
Estonia34 Posts
January 19 2010 20:46 GMT
#46
Whats up with that 10 posts requirement? Why I need do say something for voiting? Whats makes voites better, when I post all over the place, then just read them? Just in case I still sending my voites but I dont write 10 posts because my very bore english.

I watched all vids and I dont like commentators that I cant hear or those who have nothing important do say and say "ammmmm.....ammmm" insteed so my voites are

#1: HuskyTheHusky
#2: DejaVu119

There where few good commentators more but those where best for my opinion.

Sorry for bad bad english. I'm never do it again
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
January 19 2010 20:50 GMT
#47
Picked Husky because of "The Office" reference <3
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-19 21:08:46
January 19 2010 21:08 GMT
#48
On January 20 2010 05:46 ranirahn wrote:
Whats up with that 10 posts requirement? Why I need do say something for voiting? Whats makes voites better, when I post all over the place, then just read them? Just in case I still sending my voites but I dont write 10 posts because my very bore english.


I think the reason for the 10 posts is so there isn't a flood of people from other websites just to vote. They aren't a part of the TL community and are less likely to have actually listened to all the commentaries (just signed up to vote). This is especially important because the contest is for a physical prize.

Edit: I'll post my comments about them commentaries once I get home and can listen to them.
ranirahn
Profile Joined January 2010
Estonia34 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-19 21:19:47
January 19 2010 21:17 GMT
#49
Ok. That makes sense. I did not know that there is prizes :D So I just need spam little more and my voites counting. Oh God help me with that terrible english!
Radison
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland44 Posts
January 19 2010 21:20 GMT
#50
go go go husky!
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
January 19 2010 21:21 GMT
#51
voted on my dear trozz :D
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
Daedes
Profile Joined August 2009
Bangladesh105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-19 21:23:40
January 19 2010 21:23 GMT
#52
Diggity
Voice-8
Strategic-9
Entertainment-8

Really solid great commentator always has something to say has a clear voice doesent stutter great insight on the strategy and players.

Husky
Voice-8
Strategic-7
Entertainment-9

Very fun to listen too. gets pumped in tense moments has a lot of energy during the game. Funny. Huskys best quality I think is keeping you interested.

Vaul
Voice-9
Strategic-6
Entertainment-8

Great voice. Can keep up with the game. Loud and clear commentating. Only thing I had a problem is he mostly talked about what was happening on the screen.
CoL_Drake
Profile Joined March 2005
Germany455 Posts
January 19 2010 21:30 GMT
#53
Diggity and Vaul are the best just because if their voices
some of the others i cant hear their voices just hurt me ^^ but diggity is rly good ^^
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
January 19 2010 21:44 GMT
#54
--- Nuked ---
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
January 19 2010 22:19 GMT
#55
Vaul's voice = Plexa's voice
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
Swap
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden144 Posts
January 19 2010 22:36 GMT
#56
Thumbs up for Diggity, the most outstanding analyses.
he he... ja
vhallee
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
899 Posts
January 19 2010 22:38 GMT
#57
Diggity definitely. You're awesome sir!
Marijuana causes amnesia and other things I don't remember.
elow
Profile Joined January 2010
Spain113 Posts
January 19 2010 22:43 GMT
#58
husky definitely! He is a baller guys!
Chill: ''My children, please fucking stop making threads about how you are pissed that Brood War is dying and so on and so forth. It's getting tiring, and my old bones ache.''
Deleted User 55994
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
949 Posts
January 19 2010 23:57 GMT
#59
am I the only person in the world who can't stand husky/moletraps ridiculously bad attempts at humor in every commentary they have ever made?

luckily, I can't vote~
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
January 20 2010 00:13 GMT
#60
Can't resist the sexy Vaultron. Got my vote.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
UpATreeSC 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1019
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 92
Zeus 64
Trap 49
Sexy 30
soO 25
zelot 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 17
Shine 16
910 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6963
qojqva1971
Dendi849
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1328
Fnx 720
edward31
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5493
Liquid`Hasu1185
Other Games
Grubby3960
summit1g2637
Beastyqt734
B2W.Neo589
ceh9412
byalli380
KnowMe160
C9.Mang0156
ArmadaUGS150
TKL 129
BRAT_OK 78
Railgan11
Chillindude6
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV265
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 32
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3322
Other Games
• Shiphtur380
• WagamamaTV295
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 21m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 21m
Stellar Fest
18h 21m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.