I'm sure you do a lot more around here than you get credit for, so thanks for that.
I'm still totally pumped about that WC3 widescreen fix you made, hahaha.
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Mikilatov
United States3897 Posts
I'm sure you do a lot more around here than you get credit for, so thanks for that. I'm still totally pumped about that WC3 widescreen fix you made, hahaha. | ||
|
R1CH
Netherlands10342 Posts
On January 14 2009 06:51 Mikilatov wrote: I'm still totally pumped about that WC3 widescreen fix you made, hahaha. Speaking of which, there's a new version with custom inventory hotkeys since I got bored of not being able to use my inventory. http://r-1.ch/WideCraft3-1.1.zip | ||
|
Mikilatov
United States3897 Posts
On January 14 2009 06:53 R1CH wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2009 06:51 Mikilatov wrote: I'm still totally pumped about that WC3 widescreen fix you made, hahaha. Speaking of which, there's a new version with custom inventory hotkeys since I got bored of not being able to use my inventory. http://r-1.ch/WideCraft3-1.1.zip Wow, haha. A true hero indeed. =) Thanks! | ||
|
CTStalker
Canada9720 Posts
| ||
|
Corinthos
Canada1842 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Folca
2235 Posts
Holy fuck how many birthdays has it been since a week | ||
|
Frits
11782 Posts
| ||
|
EvilTeletubby
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
![]() !!!!!! | ||
|
fight_or_flight
United States3988 Posts
On January 14 2009 06:58 CTStalker wrote: r1ch is the only man who gives out presents on his birthday him and jesus | ||
|
Nitrogen
United States5345 Posts
happy bday r1ch! | ||
|
dragoonkf
Singapore1256 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
happy birthday man | ||
|
overpool
United States191 Posts
| ||
|
OmgIRok
Taiwan2699 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT <3 | ||
|
BreaK
Canada890 Posts
Thank you so much for everything you've done for the community. | ||
|
Butigroove
Seychelles2061 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Soi
United States4 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ilvy
Germany2445 Posts
The best cake for the best man on the best place on earth Happy Bday R1CH | ||
|
Seraphim
United States4467 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Archas
United States6531 Posts
May your wizarding powers never fade! | ||
| ||
Big Brain Bouts
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM603
IndyStarCraft
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Free Dota 2Stork Horang2 Jaedong Soulkey BeSt Mini Larva Soma Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|