• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7970 users

Vancouver BarCraft - MLG Raleigh Aug28th@Yagger's

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Destro
Profile Joined September 2009
Netherlands1206 Posts
August 18 2011 08:54 GMT
#1
Hey everyone.

I've booked a place for our first Vancouver Barcraft @ Yagger's downtown.

However, Yagger's opens at 4pm, so I will be starting the stream at my apartment downtown (quebec and terminal, Beside science world, 1188 quebec, room 1103 buzz 8241) as soon as the MLG stream starts. aka, 930 am.

Starting at my apartment downtown to collect and watch MLG and have a few beers.

Then at 345 we go to Yagger's sports bar where we watch the championship finals until the late hours of the night.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If your submit a RSVP to fraserkeen@gmail.com with your REAL NAME, this will GUARANTEE your spot at yagger's. Can really only do max 30 people. It looks like we will reach that max for this first barcraft. If this is a success, I will organize much larger events in the future.
PLEASE rsvp early to confirm your spot.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19+ for yaggers! (it is in fact, a bar!) all ages welcome before at fraser's pre-finals party. BYOB, and bring snacks in the name of esports. I have no idea how many to expect so the more you bring the better.

All questions direct to me @ fraserkeen@gmail.com

Please follow 604starcraft here:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/141833859219345/


bring back weapon of choice for hots!
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
August 18 2011 10:32 GMT
#2
This is a nice surprise! Make sure you make a post over at http://reddit.com/r/barcraft !
Thank God and gunrun.
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
August 18 2011 14:18 GMT
#3
Awesome Bro! Keep up the good work!
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
Destro
Profile Joined September 2009
Netherlands1206 Posts
August 18 2011 17:38 GMT
#4
will do!
bring back weapon of choice for hots!
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
August 18 2011 22:07 GMT
#5
If you are able to visit this tournament or get in touch with their organizers, I am sure you can get good turnout for barCraft Vancouver: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255354
Thank God and gunrun.
RoM.Inverse
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada51 Posts
August 18 2011 22:30 GMT
#6
Pretty awesome, too bad I won't be around that weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next one.
InverseTV - Company of Heroes Commentaries: http://www.youtube.ca/inversegr/
Ophi13
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada238 Posts
August 18 2011 23:07 GMT
#7
waah. I'll see.
I love Lindsey Sporrer :)
Arkless
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1547 Posts
August 18 2011 23:15 GMT
#8
Oh wow, sick. Wish I didn't have to drive home to mission or i'd be there!
http://www.mixcloud.com/Arkless/ http://www.soundcloud.com/Arkless
Destro
Profile Joined September 2009
Netherlands1206 Posts
August 19 2011 00:12 GMT
#9
On August 19 2011 07:07 Primadog wrote:
If you are able to visit this tournament or get in touch with their organizers, I am sure you can get good turnout for barCraft Vancouver: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255354



I was going regardless, but my thoughts exactly!
bring back weapon of choice for hots!
_-NoMaN-_
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada250 Posts
August 19 2011 00:31 GMT
#10
woot cant wait
FLEIA
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada71 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 07:18:33
August 19 2011 07:14 GMT
#11
Damn I have work on that day too... I hope you decide to do this again. I will try to make it to the next one.
Destro
Profile Joined September 2009
Netherlands1206 Posts
August 19 2011 07:23 GMT
#12
if it goes well, it will be a monthly thing AT LEAST
bring back weapon of choice for hots!
JohnnyNicks
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada7 Posts
August 19 2011 21:35 GMT
#13
I wanna come to this but I can't do barcraft untill October (school :S).

Please keep doing these, if it's still going when I'm done I'll definitely be on it!
Stagione
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3 Posts
August 23 2011 06:05 GMT
#14
Do you still have room for Yagger's? I'd love to drop by and watch a few games
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 23 2011 06:06 GMT
#15
if it's monthy...just over 2 months til I turn 19. Sucks though that I have school most evenings though =/
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Destro
Profile Joined September 2009
Netherlands1206 Posts
August 23 2011 19:50 GMT
#16
Yup, theres room still left, just be sure to show up at 4, or else you might not make it in.
bring back weapon of choice for hots!
sturgeo
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8 Posts
August 24 2011 02:47 GMT
#17
I'll definitely be coming to this.
qoosakura
Profile Joined April 2011
78 Posts
August 24 2011 07:20 GMT
#18
holy#$%^....im gonna be there if dun work this weekend man!
nemahsys
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada457 Posts
August 26 2011 22:35 GMT
#19
I'm off work at about 1am. Do you think anyone will still be down there that late?
DJ Wheat, if you read this, plz get Lo3 back on itunes stat!
Taku
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada2036 Posts
August 27 2011 04:17 GMT
#20
How full is this? Might be interested in attending the meetup at 4PM
When SC2 came for BW, I cried. Now LoL/Dota2 comes for SC2, and I laugh. \o/
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12610
Artosis 407
NaDa 29
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Mew2King73
Other Games
summit1g5854
Grubby2920
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft429
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 191
JuggernautJason2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 33m
INu's Battles
12h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 33m
OSC
23h 48m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.