• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9082 users

Atlanta TL Meetup - August/September ? - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
July 11 2010 01:17 GMT
#61
On July 11 2010 04:39 ThePassingShadow wrote:
So people can confirm we can't use Tech until the 20th ?


ill look into using it between the 7th and the 24th but im not sure how exactly to find out.
Free Palestine
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 11 2010 17:13 GMT
#62
On July 11 2010 10:17 Ideas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2010 04:39 ThePassingShadow wrote:
So people can confirm we can't use Tech until the 20th ?


ill look into using it between the 7th and the 24th but im not sure how exactly to find out.


Neither do I. But that ends up being the deciding factor here I think.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
LuCiD37
Profile Joined July 2010
United States150 Posts
July 11 2010 20:18 GMT
#63
Sure thing, I go to UWG and would be down to go into Atlanta for SC2- as it is slowly becoming my life. Speaking of which, if anyone else goes to the University of West Georgia and wants someone to play SC2 with-

<------
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-12 16:40:10
July 12 2010 16:38 GMT
#64
I'm entering Georgia tech this fall as a freshman. Wish I could go but I probably wouldn't be able to for those dates in OP.

August 17th is my move in date (that's the last freshman orientation) and August 20th is when other freshmen not attending the last orientation can move in. So August 13-14 is too early and August 20-21 I'll be busy with other stuff.

Any future meet ups in Atlanta I can easily attend.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
July 12 2010 16:44 GMT
#65
When do summer classes end at Tech? Cause if summer is still in session, I'd reckon the rooms are still open then.
God Bless
omninmo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2349 Posts
July 12 2010 17:42 GMT
#66
goddamn i would go to this. im from alpharetta/roswell and went to UGA so this would be sick... ive been banned for two weeks though so i couldnt get in touch with anybody
+ Show Spoiler +
and i live in china

have fun boys
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-12 19:13:18
July 12 2010 19:12 GMT
#67
On July 13 2010 01:44 Roffles wrote:
When do summer classes end at Tech? Cause if summer is still in session, I'd reckon the rooms are still open then.


August 7th is end of summer term. Fall classes start August 23.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
July 12 2010 19:47 GMT
#68
Can't we meet at lan cafe if it isn't available?

Also, someone should really 'manage' this so everything works out.
Stuck.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-12 20:27:52
July 12 2010 20:26 GMT
#69
i think if we wait till GT starts the fall semester it will be a lot better. there will be a lot more folks from GT who are out of state for the summer that will be able to attend that way ( I can think of at least 5 people in that situation).

everyone should post what dates they 1) prefer and 2) can attend

so for me:
1) prefer after august 24th
2) can attend at any time
Free Palestine
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 12 2010 20:48 GMT
#70
On July 13 2010 04:47 Wala.Revolution wrote:
Can't we meet at lan cafe if it isn't available?

Also, someone should really 'manage' this so everything works out.


I'm trying to 'manage' this by reading everyone's input. There's still time so I'm trying to get the event that best suits what everyone wants to do.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-12 21:07:27
July 12 2010 21:06 GMT
#71
Preference: As long as it's before mid September, I don't really have any.
Can attend: Anything, as long as it's before mid September. I'm on break and I have access to a car, so I can pretty much attend anytime.

Although I would like for it to be somewhere in the Metro Atlanta area. Anywhere else and ehh.
God Bless
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-12 23:14:38
July 12 2010 23:14 GMT
#72
1) preference: early September or very late August.
2) should be able to attend anytime after August 25th or so. But I'll be busy getting used to college routine and whatnot. I assume any weekend would be fine.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
tredmasta
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
China152 Posts
July 12 2010 23:30 GMT
#73
Don't really have any preference, and can attend as long as it's a weekend.
<3 한승연 김태연!!!
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
July 12 2010 23:37 GMT
#74
I leave on 27th or 28th so I would prefer it before.

Anywhere near downtown Atlanta (that's where GT is right?) or Duluth will be ok.
Stuck.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 14 2010 05:55 GMT
#75
Looking like late August is probably best for everyone. Going to look into this just a bit more before making decisions though. Keep leaving feedback guys
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
July 18 2010 06:52 GMT
#76
So I for some reason thought this meeting was a lot closer than it was. Still I hope it turns out well (first event with TL!).

The weekends are 7 14 21 and 28th (Saturdays)

Roffles: Anytime in August or Early September
fourzerofour: Early August (first two weeks)
Wala.Revolution: 7/14/21st. Pretty sure I leave 29th.
tredmasta: weekends
Colbi: weekends
gumbum8: anytime
stink123: after 21st, but available any weekends(?)
N.geNuity: after 28th
Ideas: after 24th
Ack1027: before 21st

A couple more I think who didn't give date preferences. I suggest we start making arrangements so we have high turnout and can accommodate as much people as possible. Also, I don't know how it works but can we just but in any classroom and have a lan? (lol).

Irrelevant to this meeting, do any of you know a audio store on I-85 that has big signs of big name audio brands on the building? I remember seeing it as I passed by going North on 85 from downtown but I couldn't see the name. I think it had Shure and Bose with abou 3 more brands on one side. I'd appreciate the help on this!
Stuck.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-19 16:18:17
July 19 2010 15:17 GMT
#77
On July 18 2010 15:52 Wala.Revolution wrote:

Irrelevant to this meeting, do any of you know a audio store on I-85 that has big signs of big name audio brands on the building? I remember seeing it as I passed by going North on 85 from downtown but I couldn't see the name. I think it had Shure and Bose with abou 3 more brands on one side. I'd appreciate the help on this!


I know exactly what you're talking about, but I can't think of the name! I'll keep trying to remember.


On a side note, I'll get a poll up soon and will probably be making more concrete plans soon after that.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
johnnyD
Profile Joined August 2007
United States78 Posts
July 21 2010 02:39 GMT
#78
On July 03 2010 07:18 ThePassingShadow wrote:

UGA FTL! Haha. Kidding; I go to GSU, though.


I still haven't met anyone at gsu that plays bw/sc2
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 21 2010 04:29 GMT
#79
On July 21 2010 11:39 johnnyD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2010 07:18 ThePassingShadow wrote:

UGA FTL! Haha. Kidding; I go to GSU, though.


I still haven't met anyone at gsu that plays bw/sc2


Meet me.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 21 2010 04:33 GMT
#80
Updated with polls!
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1442
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 248
MaxPax 149
Rex 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66520
Calm 3681
Shuttle 3037
Bisu 2044
FanTaSy 1568
EffOrt 447
Soma 333
Stork 318
Mini 309
Hyuk 270
[ Show more ]
firebathero 259
Rush 238
Light 236
ZerO 166
Snow 143
Last 139
Soulkey 137
Zeus 103
actioN 103
Barracks 102
Killer 74
hero 70
Dewaltoss 61
Sea.KH 59
Mong 54
Pusan 46
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Shinee 42
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 33
NotJumperer 32
Free 30
Shine 27
Yoon 26
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 19
yabsab 18
zelot 14
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6676
Dendi814
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1367
kRYSTAL_138
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko440
Other Games
gofns40394
singsing2135
B2W.Neo671
hiko384
crisheroes288
DeMusliM226
Livibee196
byalli195
Hui .157
Liquid`VortiX94
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 35m
Replay Cast
9h 20m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.