• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9105 users

DC/VA/MD Weekly Nerd Dinner! Who's in?

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 214 215 216 Next
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 23:42:48
June 05 2010 17:16 GMT
#1
Hey guys!

Well today's Saturday, and that means the weekly nerd dinner for anyone in the DC/MD/VA area! As everyone knows, we get together at Il Mee Buffet at 10pm in Annandale, VA, and much fun is had by all!

For tonight, (the 5th), who is interested in coming? Who can make nerd dinner this week? ^.^

UPDATE: Alright I can now update old threads, huzzah!

The address of the restaurant is:

7031 Little River Turnpike
Suite 5A
Annandale, VA 22003


Show up and hang out with some cool DC area nerds!
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
June 05 2010 19:52 GMT
#2
that's an expensive weekly tradition =D
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
June 05 2010 20:06 GMT
#3
me and rob are coming. It's going to be fucking awesome.

Storr is off in Georgia and dodged us for some wedding like a noob.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
June 05 2010 20:10 GMT
#4
On June 06 2010 05:06 CaucasianAsian wrote:
me and rob are coming. It's going to be fucking awesome.

Storr is off in Georgia and dodged us for some wedding like a noob.


Wow what a dodobird.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
June 05 2010 20:45 GMT
#5
why don't we announce these things ahead of time >_>

I'll come next week!
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
June 05 2010 21:02 GMT
#6
On June 06 2010 05:45 d3_crescentia wrote:
why don't we announce these things ahead of time >_>

I'll come next week!


It is ahead of time! 5 hours ahead of time in fact!
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
June 05 2010 22:20 GMT
#7
I need to hitch a ride with someone then >_>
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
June 06 2010 01:30 GMT
#8
On June 06 2010 05:10 Haemonculus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2010 05:06 CaucasianAsian wrote:
me and rob are coming. It's going to be fucking awesome.

Storr is off in Georgia and dodged us for some wedding like a noob.


Wow what a dodobird.


SOWRRWYYY but i'll come to the next one!
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
June 06 2010 05:08 GMT
#9
So how was dinner everyone? less exciting?
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Nokarot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1410 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-07 15:06:25
June 07 2010 15:05 GMT
#10
Any chance someone lives in Springfield and can give me a ride? :3. I know I'm relatively unknown in these parts but I'd love to be a bigger part of the local community. Unfortunately I rely on the metro which I have no access to on weekends

Alternatively if anyone lives in the area and wants to chill, or play a little bit of local diamond-level SC2 bootcamp or whatever (when the beta starts again D: ), I'd be down for reals.

Perhaps I could host something in the future as well but not going to promise anything any time soon.
beep beep boop
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
June 07 2010 15:08 GMT
#11
On June 06 2010 04:52 Xeris wrote:
that's an expensive weekly tradition =D


Its only like 11 bucks for all you can eat korean bbq lol, doesn't seem expensive to me.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
gereth86
Profile Joined February 2010
United States26 Posts
June 07 2010 15:26 GMT
#12
I would probably do this next week if I can remember
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
June 07 2010 16:08 GMT
#13
On June 08 2010 00:05 Nokarot wrote:
Any chance someone lives in Springfield and can give me a ride? :3. I know I'm relatively unknown in these parts but I'd love to be a bigger part of the local community. Unfortunately I rely on the metro which I have no access to on weekends

Alternatively if anyone lives in the area and wants to chill, or play a little bit of local diamond-level SC2 bootcamp or whatever (when the beta starts again D: ), I'd be down for reals.

Perhaps I could host something in the future as well but not going to promise anything any time soon.


Where in Springfield are you? I might be able to give you a ride
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
June 07 2010 16:19 GMT
#14
Alright well keep the thread up to help organize folks for next week!

I can't make it on the 12th due to our house party, but all you other nerds should still show!
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
June 07 2010 16:28 GMT
#15
Oh snap, I'm going to need a ride on this saturday then if orb and rhavanna both aren't making it
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
gereth86
Profile Joined February 2010
United States26 Posts
June 07 2010 16:52 GMT
#16
On June 08 2010 01:28 ZlaSHeR wrote:
Oh snap, I'm going to need a ride on this saturday then if orb and rhavanna both aren't making it


If I end up going next week I can get you from one of the metro stops (prolly vienna?). I'll shoot you a PM by Friday if I decide to go or not. (I gave you the ride after the lan a few weeks ago in case you don't remember my handle)
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
June 07 2010 17:04 GMT
#17
i can pick you up zlasher from a metro
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
June 07 2010 17:08 GMT
#18
On June 08 2010 01:08 CaucasianAsian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2010 00:05 Nokarot wrote:
Any chance someone lives in Springfield and can give me a ride? :3. I know I'm relatively unknown in these parts but I'd love to be a bigger part of the local community. Unfortunately I rely on the metro which I have no access to on weekends

Alternatively if anyone lives in the area and wants to chill, or play a little bit of local diamond-level SC2 bootcamp or whatever (when the beta starts again D: ), I'd be down for reals.

Perhaps I could host something in the future as well but not going to promise anything any time soon.


Where in Springfield are you? I might be able to give you a ride



o man 3 people in the truck sweet ahaha

do you live near huntsman? and what HS did you go to?
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
June 07 2010 17:12 GMT
#19
England vs USA is at 8:30 on Saturday...
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
June 07 2010 17:13 GMT
#20
On June 08 2010 02:08 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2010 01:08 CaucasianAsian wrote:
On June 08 2010 00:05 Nokarot wrote:
Any chance someone lives in Springfield and can give me a ride? :3. I know I'm relatively unknown in these parts but I'd love to be a bigger part of the local community. Unfortunately I rely on the metro which I have no access to on weekends

Alternatively if anyone lives in the area and wants to chill, or play a little bit of local diamond-level SC2 bootcamp or whatever (when the beta starts again D: ), I'd be down for reals.

Perhaps I could host something in the future as well but not going to promise anything any time soon.


Where in Springfield are you? I might be able to give you a ride



o man 3 people in the truck sweet ahaha

do you live near huntsman? and what HS did you go to?


possibly 4 if zlasher needs a ride
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
1 2 3 4 5 214 215 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft370
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft370
CosmosSc2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2061
Artosis 638
Shuttle 553
910 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever681
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox534
Other Games
summit1g8456
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0304
Maynarde136
ViBE121
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 10m
Stellar Fest
12h 10m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.