• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:43
CEST 14:43
KST 21:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

TwitchTest: Twitch Bandwidth Tester - Page 4

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
aurum217
Profile Joined February 2016
1 Post
February 07 2016 20:02 GMT
#61
Hello R1CH, do you happen to know why my results come as "FAILED" for all of the locations? This is so frustrating
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
February 08 2016 17:07 GMT
#62
Usually caused by the wrong stream key or a firewall / etc blocking it.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
byarkan
Profile Joined February 2016
2 Posts
February 13 2016 19:15 GMT
#63
Hello R1CH, I'll ask really quickly, does that mean I am hopeless?

[image loading]

[image loading]
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
February 15 2016 10:54 GMT
#64
Yeah, looks like your ISP has really poor international connectivity.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
byarkan
Profile Joined February 2016
2 Posts
February 15 2016 17:37 GMT
#65
On February 15 2016 19:54 R1CH wrote:
Yeah, looks like your ISP has really poor international connectivity.


Is there anything I can do in this situation? Would it be something solvable by my ISP? (hate my life..)

P.S: Thank you for checking and answering dude..
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
February 15 2016 22:44 GMT
#66
Definitely something to ask your ISP about, doesn't look like a problem on your end since you get good speedtest results.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
stevek
Profile Joined March 2016
1 Post
March 13 2016 09:37 GMT
#67
Do you know if anything like this exists for Steam download servers? Steam supposed to find the best one for you, and you can also set manually your country in the client, but I have to use different countries to get better speeds, and all of them vary, and I'm having a hard time finding the best one.
Agh
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1107 Posts
March 13 2016 10:46 GMT
#68
Can you elaborate on the specifications for your "Quality" rating?

Getting a flat 72 'rating' across all servers within 4300 +/- 3 kbps of each other all with normal pings.
Mainly just curious about your formula because seems like it only goes by bandwidth unless there are any drops.

Regardless, very nice program.
I may appear to be an emotionless sarcastic pos, but just like an onion when you pull off more and more layers you find the exact same thing everytime and you start crying
theMRT123
Profile Joined March 2016
1 Post
Last Edited: 2016-03-29 01:04:05
March 29 2016 00:51 GMT
#69
First of all thanks R1CH, amazing program.

So the main problem with my stream is that it buffers a LOT, making it unwachable.

So using the program what I see is that the bandwith and RTT are both always good and stable but the longer the test duration I use the less "Quality" I get. So basically if I use a 10 sec duration test I get quality results around 60-70 on all EU servers but if I set the test duration at 60 sec I get most of them down to 0 quality.

So if I can ask you guys or R1CH, if I call my ISP what should I ask them/tell them in order to fix the problem?
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 29 2016 13:10 GMT
#70
Try to explain that you have poor connectivity to Twitch, and quote the bandwidth numbers from the extended tests. Make sure to specify it's only to the Twitch network.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
aggrogahu
Profile Joined April 2016
1 Post
April 01 2016 06:43 GMT
#71
Thank you for the tool. I was really tempted to post a screenshot and ask halp, but my internet is all of a sudden not crappy anymore. It went from 0's the past two days to 80's across the board. I'll be sure to check my internet using this before I stream.
Ethereal1
Profile Joined April 2016
Russian Federation1 Post
April 02 2016 09:10 GMT
#72
Hi R1CH, i can't understand wtf is this, this is normal?[image loading]
{ToT}ColmA
Profile Joined November 2007
Japan3260 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-04 08:43:27
April 04 2016 08:43 GMT
#73
so...should i use amsterdam or frankfurt :D

[image loading]
The only virgins in kpop left are the fans
Nate35
Profile Joined April 2016
1 Post
Last Edited: 2016-04-04 18:46:08
April 04 2016 18:44 GMT
#74
Every time I try streaming, my frames drop at some point through the stream. I have good upload/download, I even just had my wireless internet changed to wired at my house to my computer. Idk why this keeps happening, i'v tried other US servers, changed my upload countless times, and have done basically everything I can think of. I ran a test on here and here were my results below. PLEASE help, I love streaming and want to get this problem fixed. Whenever my OBS crashes, the bottom right where it says "kb/s" goes from green to yellow to red and then goes to 0 and that's when it says "obs reconnecting in 10..9.." Any help is appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/JdRSffL.png
Chiccobonito
Profile Joined April 2016
1 Post
April 09 2016 01:21 GMT
#75
On April 05 2016 03:44 Nate35 wrote:
Every time I try streaming, my frames drop at some point through the stream. I have good upload/download, I even just had my wireless internet changed to wired at my house to my computer. Idk why this keeps happening, i'v tried other US servers, changed my upload countless times, and have done basically everything I can think of. I ran a test on here and here were my results below. PLEASE help, I love streaming and want to get this problem fixed. Whenever my OBS crashes, the bottom right where it says "kb/s" goes from green to yellow to red and then goes to 0 and that's when it says "obs reconnecting in 10..9.." Any help is appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/JdRSffL.png


I have the same Issue... My stream worked just fine last week, and i had 10000+ kbs on most eu servers. Now the best i can get is 1000 kbps, and quality to 0. Could be a twitch problem? Nothing changed at my connection, and my speedtest is still the same

[image loading]
fanbrits
Profile Joined April 2016
4 Posts
April 09 2016 10:13 GMT
#76
After seeing your tweet about this I was eagerly awaiting it.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
April 11 2016 11:39 GMT
#77
Your ISP's interconnection with Twitch is usually the problem. When you call them you have to be explicit and say it's only to Twitch, here are my twitchtest numbers, etc. Speedtest sites generally only measure whether your connection to your ISP is OK, after that it's outside of your control.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
darkdreamer253
Profile Joined April 2016
1 Post
April 12 2016 16:33 GMT
#78
[image loading]

Wow... I don't even get 1000 in my own country... I dread to see what other countries look like...
zormex
Profile Joined April 2016
1 Post
Last Edited: 2016-04-16 13:52:54
April 16 2016 13:42 GMT
#79
Hey, why is the quality always on 0?
[image loading]
I need to use 1 of them.
Which one would you choose?



Edit: Everytime I test it changes really much and i always use 60s for testing.
I tested streaming and if I go for more than 2000 bitrate my viewers are buffering
Already called my ISP and they cant help me. I asked some friend that live in germany but other states and they have the same problem ??? I asked Twitch and they didnt answer.
Other german streamers I asked use less than 2000 bitrate too because of this.
WTF twitch?!
[image loading]
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
April 16 2016 17:25 GMT
#80
Twitch is having big problems with the network for the last 1-2 days.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 260
TKL 190
CranKy Ducklings76
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM960
IndyStarCraft 175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 960
Lowko445
TKL 174
IndyStarCraft 166
Rex 87
MindelVK 15
ProTech3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61582
Free 3094
Jaedong 2172
BeSt 713
Soulkey 415
Horang2 347
Soma 302
Zeus 204
firebathero 186
Last 161
[ Show more ]
Hyun 142
sorry 127
Mind 114
Pusan 71
ToSsGirL 27
soO 26
Aegong 21
scan(afreeca) 21
Sacsri 11
zelot 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7139
Dendi774
XaKoH 397
canceldota51
Other Games
gofns34286
singsing2509
B2W.Neo494
byalli381
Pyrionflax306
ToD202
DeMusliM71
QueenE41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• Gemini_19 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1370
• WagamamaTV470
League of Legends
• Jankos3064
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 18m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.