• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:03
CEST 15:03
KST 22:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10197 users

MrJack Zerg Artwork - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-13 05:36:10
July 13 2009 04:28 GMT
#321
broodlings too!! and there are buildingzzz... battlezzz...

btw I'm pretty sure many people have seen this one already... I had no idea he made it?
[image loading]



+ Show Spoiler [Mr Jack the beginnings???] +

[image loading]

petzergling the guy anyone?

[image loading]

looks lil bit like some Naga

few darker ones
[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


this ST reminded me of the cake contest x))
[image loading]


SC-source wallpapers!
[image loading]


[image loading]


Don't you think Terran Special Forces Dropship should be different? Faster? imba?
[image loading]


What about Hellion looking like that? Would any1 complain, miss the Vulture?
(I admit I mistook the front and the back :D I like anyways)
[image loading]


WHEN THERE IS NOT ENOUGH HUMANS apes gonna own shit
[image loading]


...or fucking Space Crocs!
[image loading]


edited
wwww
Archerofaiur
Profile Joined August 2008
United States4101 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-13 04:57:39
July 13 2009 04:51 GMT
#322
Beetle thanks for posting all those. Im alittle hesitant to add it to the OP since the thread is about his zerg art (cant wait to make a protoss version) and it might make the loading of the first page take too long. But if people think I should put it up maybe I will.


Id really love to see him do the new infestor.
http://sclegacy.com/news/28-scl/250-starcraftlegacy-macro-theorycrafting-contest-winners
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
July 13 2009 04:55 GMT
#323
If you mean Mr Jack the beginnigs??? I think no but I couldn't stop myself! Just finished
wwww
ActualSteve
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States627 Posts
July 13 2009 05:08 GMT
#324
On July 13 2009 13:51 Archerofaiur wrote:
Beetle thanks for posting all those. Im alittle hesitant to add it to the OP since the thread is about his zerg art (cant wait to make a protoss version) and it might make the loading of the first page take too long. But if people think I should put it up maybe I will.


Id really love to see him do the new infestor.


oh most def
You are now breathing manually.
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
July 13 2009 16:32 GMT
#325
i came
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
imperfect
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada1652 Posts
July 13 2009 16:39 GMT
#326
the lurker looks really cool.

so does everything else, but the lurker especially!
blind bisu free and anytime fanboy.
AdunToridas
Profile Joined December 2008
Germany380 Posts
July 13 2009 17:31 GMT
#327
This Overseer is soooo genius. Damn!
« People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger that my best friend was born in a manger? »
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
July 13 2009 17:42 GMT
#328
G-G-Grrrr so amazing.
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
July 13 2009 17:54 GMT
#329
My god you rock!
Mada Mada Dane
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
July 13 2009 18:19 GMT
#330
man i'm gonna miss the defiler....
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
July 13 2009 21:15 GMT
#331
On May 08 2009 18:05 omninmo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2009 16:30 G.s)NarutO wrote:
If you ask me this beats Mr Jacks mutalisk by far:

[image loading]


Its fucking insane dude, INSANE.


that looks like a vampire bat. not really zergish enough imo.


I love mr jack's art but IMO the mutalisk lacks a bit, especially compared to this. I think this version of the mutalisk is the most badass concept art blizzard's ever released, though.
good vibes only
ActualSteve
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States627 Posts
July 13 2009 21:29 GMT
#332
Just looked at the entire spread a second time.
Still I question how you do what you do.
You are now breathing manually.
Archerofaiur
Profile Joined August 2008
United States4101 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-13 21:47:50
July 13 2009 21:47 GMT
#333
On July 14 2009 06:29 ActualSteve wrote:
Just looked at the entire spread a second time.
Still I question how you do what you do.



Just to clarify, its not me. Its MrJack's work. You can find him on Starcraft-Source and tell him how great he is over there. I dont know if he has a TL account.
http://sclegacy.com/news/28-scl/250-starcraftlegacy-macro-theorycrafting-contest-winners
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-13 22:20:28
July 13 2009 22:01 GMT
#334
On July 14 2009 06:47 Archerofaiur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2009 06:29 ActualSteve wrote:
Just looked at the entire spread a second time.
Still I question how you do what you do.



Just to clarify, its not me. Its MrJack's work. You can find him on Starcraft-Source and tell him how great he is over there. I dont know if he has a TL account.


...or make deviantart account and pm him on it / write comment on his page x)
http://mr--jack.deviantart.com/
shit I should do this since I uploaded all of his Zerg Art on photobucket xP

edit: mailing done maybe he will post something here?
wwww
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-14 14:49:17
July 14 2009 00:22 GMT
#335
OK so MrJack mailed me back! Archerofaiur you have to update OP



Ahoy!

Yep, I've gotta say it's been fun to watch that thread grow (he linked me to it when he started it a while back now) along the way, feels a bit weird sometimes to have so many people talking about my stuff (feeling as I do like I'm just some guy from Melbourne) but hey, it's all good.

As to the question yeah, that's cool to keep that stuff up there as long as you're not going around making claims to copyright or anything like that, which is highly unlikely. So yes, I'm fine with that.
(oh, I had a check and I don't know if this was linked in the thread - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3o_KBAOxN0)

No I don't have a TL account at the moment... I probably should get one at some point, but right now I don't think I need any more forums to join and not have time to spend time on. I check out the news there sometimes though, a cool place.


Cheers, and thanks for the support,
Luke.

(and I'm already on the way on the next couple, so I've gotten over that little break in images I went through; I might even get to some OTHER RACES at some point at this rate. Still, no need to get ahead of oneself)


edit: unspoilered ^.^
wwww
MidKnight
Profile Joined December 2008
Lithuania884 Posts
July 16 2009 11:33 GMT
#336
Great that the man cares to respond.
Would be fun to see some art for other races.

DT should look cool ^^
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
July 16 2009 13:22 GMT
#337
Sweeeet how 'bout that mothership ya :O
Archerofaiur
Profile Joined August 2008
United States4101 Posts
July 16 2009 14:00 GMT
#338
On July 14 2009 09:22 beetlelisk wrote:
Archerofaiur you have to update OP

updated op with overseer video and link to his deviant site
http://sclegacy.com/news/28-scl/250-starcraftlegacy-macro-theorycrafting-contest-winners
aphex
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany18 Posts
July 16 2009 15:57 GMT
#339
On February 16 2009 13:31 Archerofaiur wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Lol, naga tail ...
Consume
Profile Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4 Posts
August 10 2009 14:22 GMT
#340
Was curious, if I find a good artist, will the defiler and the infested marine look good on a tattoo.
Maybe the flying squid thing aswell. Hmf...
Lomo <3
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1369
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60750
Calm 3850
Shuttle 3160
Bisu 1628
FanTaSy 1539
firebathero 367
Stork 349
Hyuk 332
EffOrt 311
Mini 261
[ Show more ]
Rush 234
Soma 226
Barracks 202
Soulkey 182
Zeus 176
Light 172
Last 146
ZerO 145
actioN 137
Snow 118
Killer 74
Sea.KH 68
Mong 61
Dewaltoss 57
Pusan 53
Hyun 53
hero 48
JYJ 47
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 37
PianO 36
Free 35
Bale 35
NotJumperer 35
Yoon 30
Shine 28
Aegong 26
Sharp 23
yabsab 19
sorry 17
Noble 15
Sacsri 13
HiyA 12
zelot 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5522
Dendi781
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
kRYSTAL_356
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko400
Other Games
gofns34494
singsing2107
B2W.Neo508
hiko356
crisheroes274
DeMusliM235
byalli175
Livibee152
Hui .97
Liquid`VortiX43
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 12m
Replay Cast
9h 57m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.