2. Is there any restriction on adding neutral units on map?
3. I want to join the mappers' circle discord server, but the invitation on contest 19 is expired now.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
SnowMist
2 Posts
2. Is there any restriction on adding neutral units on map? 3. I want to join the mappers' circle discord server, but the invitation on contest 19 is expired now. | ||
|
KillerSmile
Germany96 Posts
2. Neutral units are not allowed, neither are hostile units, they don't show on the minimap or in the fog of war, so players won't know they are there. 3. https://discord.gg/wkFuBe7V | ||
|
SnowMist
2 Posts
On October 29 2024 08:17 KillerSmile wrote: 1. as long as the map remains melee, then yes this is allowed in the tlmc as far as I know 2. Neutral units are not allowed, neither are hostile units, they don't show on the minimap or in the fog of war, so players won't know they are there. 3. https://discord.gg/wkFuBe7V Thanks for reply! But little animals in Ancient Cistern and Hecate are neutral units. I wonder if more types are allow. | ||
|
MJG
United Kingdom1451 Posts
On October 29 2024 12:50 SnowMist wrote: Show nested quote + On October 29 2024 08:17 KillerSmile wrote: 1. as long as the map remains melee, then yes this is allowed in the tlmc as far as I know 2. Neutral units are not allowed, neither are hostile units, they don't show on the minimap or in the fog of war, so players won't know they are there. 3. https://discord.gg/wkFuBe7V Thanks for reply! But little animals in Ancient Cistern and Hecate are neutral units. I wonder if more types are allow. Critters are allowed, if that's what you mean. | ||
|
AdamCook
1 Post
+ Show Spoiler + Modifying decoration models in SC2 is generally allowed, as long as the map remains a melee map. However, you should be cautious about modifying gameplay-relevant elements. 2. There are typically no restrictions on adding neutral units, but they shouldn't disrupt the core gameplay. 3. As for joining the mappers' circle Discord, you may need to look for a new invite link from a community member or official source. Balancing work and writing a thesis is no small task, so I decided to seek help. I found this https://academized.com/write-my-thesis service online, and it was amazing. The thesis was well-researched, written professionally, and delivered on time. It gave me the time I needed to focus on other responsibilities without compromising on quality. I’m so grateful for their support and would recommend them to anyone in need. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu FanTaSy Stork Rush hero Snow firebathero Mind Free [ Show more ] Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2701 fl0m2388 Liquid`RaSZi1328 B2W.Neo676 Beastyqt650 Mlord409 Happy367 Khaldor333 olofmeister291 KnowMe257 Hui .214 crisheroes191 Chillindude68 Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike |
|
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|