herO 2-3 Stats
Maru 1-3 Cure
Stats 2-4 Cure
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
SharkStarcraft
Austria2275 Posts
herO 2-3 Stats Maru 1-3 Cure Stats 2-4 Cure | ||
|
argonautdice
Canada2722 Posts
On April 10 2024 23:38 SharkStarcraft wrote: He's looked like a ghost of himself That's a plus for a terran. | ||
|
Moonerz
United States468 Posts
Heart is pulling for Maru or Stats to pull it off. | ||
|
Kitai
United States886 Posts
| ||
|
ejozl
Denmark3554 Posts
| ||
|
Mizenhauer
United States1967 Posts
On April 11 2024 03:26 ejozl wrote: I'm sad semis and finals are on the same day. I also miss the days of 3rd place matches, though I don't think that was ever a thing in GSL. What a Rollercoaster of a post. | ||
|
Poopi
France13022 Posts
![]() Hoping for a herO victory personally, Maru has too many GSLs anyways so he needs to peak at Worlds | ||
|
zelevin
United States330 Posts
i think cure wins this one | ||
|
c0sm0naut
United States1229 Posts
| ||
|
Harris1st
Germany7423 Posts
Maru 3:1 Cure herO 3: 2 Stats Maru 4:2 herO Heart: Stats Stats Stats yeah! | ||
|
goldensail
132 Posts
On April 10 2024 23:38 SharkStarcraft wrote: Unpopular opinion but Maru doesn't stand a chance. He's looked like a ghost of himself since that Katowice run and will already meet his end through Cure. As much as I'd want Stats, or at least herO to win, i see this as a pretty clear Cure win tbh. herO 2-3 Stats Maru 1-3 Cure Stats 2-4 Cure You couldn't have been more wrong. | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On April 10 2024 23:38 SharkStarcraft wrote: Unpopular opinion but Maru doesn't stand a chance. He's looked like a ghost of himself since that Katowice run and will already meet his end through Cure. As much as I'd want Stats, or at least herO to win, i see this as a pretty clear Cure win tbh. herO 2-3 Stats Maru 1-3 Cure Stats 2-4 Cure Well this aged well. | ||
|
Harris1st
Germany7423 Posts
On April 10 2024 23:38 SharkStarcraft wrote: Unpopular opinion but Maru doesn't stand a chance. He's looked like a ghost of himself since that Katowice run and will already meet his end through Cure. As much as I'd want Stats, or at least herO to win, i see this as a pretty clear Cure win tbh. herO 2-3 Stats Maru 1-3 Cure Stats 2-4 Cure Not only unpopular but also plain wrong lol | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
![]() Although I wouldn't have bet against Maru either, not the first time he looks somewhat shaky in group stages and then just wins. | ||
|
Poopi
France13022 Posts
spoilers Didn’t take time to read the piece yet, but I know the standard of quality that the writer / editor brings so I am looking forward to reading it ![]() | ||
|
Locutos
Brazil273 Posts
Actually, Serral doesnt have a real adversary in any region... | ||
|
zelevin
United States330 Posts
On April 11 2024 06:03 zelevin wrote: maru diehard fanboy here i think cure wins this one WOW WAS I WRONG that match between maru and cure was so fucking good. | ||
|
goldensail
132 Posts
On April 11 2024 22:57 Durnuu wrote: Only those who don't say anything can't ever be wrong ![]() Although I wouldn't have bet against Maru either, not the first time he looks somewhat shaky in group stages and then just wins. You're right, no brave forcaster can be right all the time. I believe that particular post attracted an unusual number of ridicules because of its tone and blind conviction ![]() | ||
|
Telephone
United States149 Posts
| ||
|
johnnyh123
124 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Jaedong Calm Horang2 Mini actioN EffOrt Soulkey Soma [ Show more ] Stork Rush Larva BeSt Snow ZerO firebathero Mong Zeus Last 910 Mind hero Free Hyun Sharp Yoon PianO Pusan sorry Shinee JYJ Bale Shine Hm[arnc] ToSsGirL Sexy Aegong HiyA Terrorterran scan(afreeca) Rock Sacsri Noble Icarus Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns24318 singsing2178 olofmeister1284 hiko574 B2W.Neo353 DeMusliM217 Livibee188 Pyrionflax170 Liquid`VortiX115 Khaldor76 QueenE73 Trikslyr63 ZerO(Twitch)14 |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|