Ouch for Solar and Reynor lol
edit: it's been updated to say Reynor instead of Rogue, still ouch for Solar
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
Ouch for Solar and Reynor lol edit: it's been updated to say Reynor instead of Rogue, still ouch for Solar | ||
|
Rob-Zero
Germany460 Posts
Will be exciting to watch how this post IEM playoffs will play out. Is there any website where i can see the overall player stats from all WTL seasons combined? Can't find it on Liquipedia. | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
On February 17 2023 05:36 Die4Ever wrote: "While I can't put RagnaroK into the same class as the Dark-Rogue-Serral trio of Zergs, he might be the solo occupant of the tier right below them." Ouch for Solar and Reynor lol edit: it's been updated to say Reynor instead of Rogue, still ouch for Solar ahhh it's close but I like RagnaroK a bit more than Solar lately | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On February 17 2023 11:03 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On February 17 2023 05:36 Die4Ever wrote: "While I can't put RagnaroK into the same class as the Dark-Rogue-Serral trio of Zergs, he might be the solo occupant of the tier right below them." Ouch for Solar and Reynor lol edit: it's been updated to say Reynor instead of Rogue, still ouch for Solar ahhh it's close but I like RagnaroK a bit more than Solar lately I feel like it's so hard to gauge Rag's skill level, but his results are impressive | ||
|
TossHeroes
281 Posts
On February 17 2023 00:58 dbRic1203 wrote: Show nested quote + On February 16 2023 23:33 TossHeroes wrote: Leenock is back? Thought he was having good success in age of empire Or he just playing both games? I think it s just for wtl He plays for TeamGP in AOE4 as well, so that was probably the easiest 'sign' they could get Ah makes sense Thanks for quick info | ||
|
shuffle111
1 Post
On February 17 2023 10:30 Rob-Zero wrote: Nice write up, thanks Will be exciting to watch how this post IEM playoffs will play out. Is there any website where i can see the overall player stats from all WTL seasons combined? Can't find it on Liquipedia. this : | ||
|
DevilDriver
Germany77 Posts
| ||
|
Howard_Kao
China261 Posts
| ||
|
dbRic1203
Germany2655 Posts
On February 17 2023 05:26 Die4Ever wrote: I'm excited to see Leenock play again, but I don't even think he's been playing SC2 lol, just AoE4 He went live on twitch, playing AoE4 just minutes after his match | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On February 18 2023 14:25 dbRic1203 wrote: Show nested quote + On February 17 2023 05:26 Die4Ever wrote: I'm excited to see Leenock play again, but I don't even think he's been playing SC2 lol, just AoE4 He went live on twitch, playing AoE4 just minutes after his match I feel like he deserves one of those "refuses to elaborate further" memes | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Mini Hyuk firebathero ggaemo Liquid`Ret Mong Hyun Killer PianO [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2422 FrodaN2092 fl0m1166 Beastyqt763 Mlord448 Liquid`VortiX198 Livibee162 KnowMe142 ArmadaUGS122 Mew2King56 Trikslyr45 ToD33 CosmosSc2 Chillindude5 |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|