groups are already on liquipedia of course ♥
Pretty stacked tournament, I guess Naruto wasnt satisfied with the sick IEM, gotta one up it

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Andi_Goldberger
Germany1608 Posts
groups are already on liquipedia of course ♥ Pretty stacked tournament, I guess Naruto wasnt satisfied with the sick IEM, gotta one up it ![]() | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
| ||
|
dysenterymd
1250 Posts
| ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
C, E, F and G all look strong | ||
|
AzBozz
Germany518 Posts
| ||
|
Xain0n
Italy3963 Posts
I think I'll be rooting for Reynor. | ||
|
Tommy131313
Germany157 Posts
Thrilled to see if Serral will do it once again: he's the undefeated HSC King since Nov 2018, i.e. HSC XVIII - HSC XX and Stay@HSC 1 + 2 ![]() | ||
|
SamirDuran
Philippines895 Posts
| ||
|
dbRic1203
Germany2655 Posts
On March 10 2021 14:28 SamirDuran wrote: pretty much balanced groups overall. I would say the deadliest group with be group F. If Max can bring the same Level as vs Rogue yesterday, it ll be an insane group Group C and D are also realy scary. But yeah, no real group of Death, it s realy balanced ![]() | ||
|
DarkGamer
Germany332 Posts
| ||
|
PESServo
7 Posts
| ||
|
HeroSandro
542 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Telephone
United States149 Posts
| ||
|
Edpayasugo
United Kingdom2223 Posts
| ||
|
HolySmoke
8 Posts
| ||
|
Harris1st
Germany7420 Posts
On March 10 2021 17:03 Telephone wrote: Looks like a great event except for the casters, who in my opinion are some of the weakest in the community. They have passion for the game, which I have the utmost respect for, but they have what I see as very little professionalism. Homestory Cups are always great, and I'm especially excited to see Byun, Zoun, Clem, Inno, Scarlett, and Reynor compete! Rotti and Wardi? What are you even talking about? Also there will (hopefully) be a lot of player casting each other. Lambo/ Harstem duo cast please please please | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
| ||
|
Harris1st
Germany7420 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Hyuk Mini firebathero hero Sexy Killer Mong Hyun [ Show more ] Trap PianO Liquid`Ret ggaemo ToSsGirL zelot Rock Bale Sacsri ajuk12(nOOB) Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1876 FrodaN1745 fl0m1627 Beastyqt671 Mlord458 Hui .246 Liquid`VortiX180 Livibee155 KnowMe141 ArmadaUGS130 Mew2King58 Trikslyr39 CosmosSc2 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|