On August 11 2019 21:50 Gomas wrote:
its in the incontrol twitch vods (the ~1h one)
its in the incontrol twitch vods (the ~1h one)
The first VOD is the NASL sponsored memorial stream.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Antisocialmunky
United States5913 Posts
On August 11 2019 21:50 Gomas wrote: Show nested quote + On August 11 2019 20:35 sneakyfox wrote: Is the highlight reel the speakers refer to available somewhere? its in the incontrol twitch vods (the ~1h one) The first VOD is the NASL sponsored memorial stream. | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46478 Posts
| ||
|
fishjie
United States1519 Posts
| ||
|
[F_]aths
Germany3947 Posts
He flew over, to honor Incontrol. Weird, strange, fitting. | ||
|
Jealous
10390 Posts
RIP and massive respect to InControl. | ||
|
sneakyfox
8218 Posts
On August 19 2019 07:19 [F_]aths wrote: Rotterdam being there ... so strange. I met Rotterdam only once in 2016, Starcraft shnarcraft, he is a Warcraft guy for me, like Grubby. He flew over, to honor Incontrol. Weird, strange, fitting. I'm pretty sure Rotti lives in LA now. | ||
|
[F_]aths
Germany3947 Posts
On August 19 2019 17:16 sneakyfox wrote: Show nested quote + On August 19 2019 07:19 [F_]aths wrote: Rotterdam being there ... so strange. I met Rotterdam only once in 2016, Starcraft shnarcraft, he is a Warcraft guy for me, like Grubby. He flew over, to honor Incontrol. Weird, strange, fitting. I'm pretty sure Rotti lives in LA now. Right. | ||
|
RotterdaM
Netherlands684 Posts
On August 19 2019 17:16 sneakyfox wrote: Show nested quote + On August 19 2019 07:19 [F_]aths wrote: Rotterdam being there ... so strange. I met Rotterdam only once in 2016, Starcraft shnarcraft, he is a Warcraft guy for me, like Grubby. He flew over, to honor Incontrol. Weird, strange, fitting. I'm pretty sure Rotti lives in LA now. nah I live in the Netherlands. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP163 StarCraft: Brood War• Hupsaiya • davetesta17 • Letter146 • Response • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|