Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/360399269
Last weeks all commnders is here
- Vorazun has a bit slow ramp-up time and as such will find it hard to hold the first ship, if its not the expo for the first ship air units will make it very tough.
- I like Voidrays Corsair here, then add Cannons at the ship for extra support.
- Try to make a Dark Pylon at each ship to warp Probes and any extra Voidrays you need.
- Try use either Zealots or Corsairs to clear the mines first before moving in your main Voids.
- Times Stop can help a really bad situation but it does stop the clock.
- be sure to at least get you air attack upgrades and the Voidrays and Corsair upgrades as well.
- Cannons at your eco will never hurt.
- Fine commander once you get going but the first ship is going to be hard.
- I went for a mass of roaches to start and saved up all my Toxic Nests to place on the ramps and around where the Nydus will pop out.
- I spread around the Bio Mass to help keep all my Roaches alive.
- I feel like Roach Queen with air support is good here.
- You can try for Swarm Hosts if you want.
- Upgrades are great as always.
- Try to a-move then pull back and repeat to help keep melee units alive (Brutas).
- Great commander this week but the first ship is going to be tough.
- You can try to mass Stalkers for the first ship but its going to be tough to hold with just Stalkers and Zeratul.
- Once you have your expo and the Second Shard you can start to mass Cannons and finish the mission that way.
- I like to add Abrogators to my comp as they are a great way to get AOE.
- A few Immortals can clear any air unit if you need.
- Good commander, the first ship isn't the issue is the later ships as you are going to have to micro like a god to keep everything alive.
- When dealing with the first ship try to rally units to Alarak until you have a Pylon and Warp Gate finished.
- Be sure to get upgrades and stay on top of production.
- Try to have at least 2 or 3 Pylons at each ship for reinforcements.
- Ascendants are good here but they are slow and require a lot of micro.
- The Mothership is good for bonus and to clear attack waves you can just a-move it, then shift click it to Teleport to Alarak after to get the most out of it.
- Mines and the Laser Drill are going to make it hard for you to push out without help from you ally.
- I like to go for Static Defense here but you will find it hard without go building placement to hold without AOE.
- Spear of Adun should be used to clear attack waves and get that extra AOE that you will need.
- Be sure to upgrade the Spear asap.
- I like Batteries in from of Cannons to help keep them alive.
- Colossus are great to add if you want more DPS and AOE.
- The first ship is going to be tough unless your partner can hold the Laser drills agro until you can get Cannons and Batteries up.
- Great commander for clearing Mines but will have a hard time solo defending the ships.
- I like to move out Lings in sets of 2 to clear the Mines.
- If Zagara gets tagged by the Laser Drill spawn a group of Hydras then AFTER they are spawned way away till they ate targeted.
- Banes are great for clearing bases and attack waves, be sure to add Scourge to deal with attack waves.
- Zagara is your best bet to defend the ships but no mater what you are going to want to have a good defensive ally.
- Roach Drop can get you some time if a ship is about to be over run or you just want to clear some Mines before moving your forces in.
- Great commander this week, I like Archon Zealots.
- For the beginning of the mission use a few Zealots to clear the Mines.
- Try to save the Spear for air units if the first ship isn't the expo.
- Zealots should be fine for the first ship.
- Be sure to clear out the Mag-Mines behind the expo if you have the East one.
- Solar is also a great way to help out with the first ship then attack waves.
- Upgrades as usual and try to micro your Archons and let the Zealots just do their thing.
- I like Tanks Goliaths Hercules and Science Vessels, I like Hercules and Hellions to clear the Mines.
- Be sure to have a few SCVs in a Hercules to make static defense at each ship.
- I like Laser Drill mastery as it can get you vision as well as clear attack waves very fast.
- You should only need 8 Tanks for most of the ship the rest of your supply should be Goliaths and Science Vessels.
- First ship can be tough but if you are patient you can mass enough Lings to hold out long enough for you call downs.
- If you can get that far you should be fine.
- I like Guardians here and Dehaka and Wurms for anti-air, but your partner taking care of the anti-air is better.
- Try to use Mutas or Lings to clear the Mines.
- Once you have your expo start to think about massing the units you want.
- Upgrades as always and keep on top of Macro.
1 H & H
- One of the best commanders for clearing the Mines.
- I go into it doing my Video or VOD, but you want to send your Strike Plats to the edge of the map not to the Mines so that way you can clear every Mine on the way.
- Once you have your eco start to mass Widow Mines as the defense for the ships.
- If you want to deal with the Laser Drill get 16 Reapers or as little as 10 and camp the Laser Drill, you wont be able to F2 A move if you do that.
- Call downs are great for the attack waves and to help with the first ship and the attack wave after.
- I like Adepts and Colossus for this one.
- Feel free to start off with an Immortal or a Colossus then go into Adepts.
- Once you have you expo really start massing Colossus off of 2 Robos with Adepts support.
- I like to have 2 Conservators for mobile warp-ins and for the damage reduction.
- Switch suits often be sure to get the most energy regen.
- Try to save the Dragoon for enemy attacks.
- At some point after the first ship you will need to either have detection for the Arbiter suit or Observers for the air units.
- Great commander but early game might be tough, try to get Nikara and at least 1 Medivac for heals and hot pick-ups if needed.
- If the Laser Drill is targeting Tychus Nikara can out heal it buy any damage that Tychus takes will lower his HP be sure to have a Medivac for heals and be sure to not let Nikara be targeted by the Laser Drill.
- Once you feel good about your upgrades for Nikara (get at least the heal 2 targets) be sure to get Sirius (for his Turrets for tanking plus the are great at triggering Mines).
- Once I have Sirius Nikara and Tychus I try to fully upgrade them before moving on to other heros but its your call, Rattle Snake and Nux are great additions.
- Odin doesn't really need to be called here, unless you want to clear a single encampment or deal with an attack wave.
- Great commander for this week you can both clear the Mines and hold the ships, if you do want to do both just take your time and you wont have to be all over the map.
- I like Tanks and Bio here as you can do a lot with them and Tanks have super long range and will add to anything that you partner uses.
- Call downs are important for the early game and can make or break the mission, you don't have a lot of units and the Laser Drill will kill any small attack force.
- I like to use a single Barracks to clear the Mag-Mines, just rally in the middle of any group of Mag-Mines to trigger them then repeat until all of them are cleared.
- Great commander this week, I went for Lurkers and Hydras here.
- For the first ship the Laser Drill should be the hardest part so be sure to micro Kerrigan well so that you can keep her shield up to avoid losing here to the Laser Drill.
- By the time you get your expo up you should have a Omega Worm and a Lurker Den to start you Lurker production.
- I like vespene mastery here as Immobilization doesn't matter much here.
- Leave a few Lurkers at the expo with Spore Crawlers for attack wave defense.
- Probably the best this week with Infested and Bunkers, let the Infested Civilians clear the Mines and then move Bunkers in.
- I went for a very fast Civilian upgrade and then relied on my call downs for the first ship.
- Once you have the first ship cleared and your expo secured start massing Bunkers and then move your Infested Compound to your expo.
- Start sending out your Infested to clear the map of Mines while moving Bunkers and Turrets to the ships that need to be defended.
- Tanks can be added but I would wait till you have most or all of your Civilian upgrades.
- Try to leave at least 4 Bunkers at your expo for defense.
- Great commander this week, normal unit comp, Tanks Ravens Libs Marines.
- You can clear all the mines in advance by using Nova's Assault Mode with Blink.
- I like Marines to start if you need a bit more DPS but they will need a Defensive Drone.
- Before switching to Assault Mode be sure to send out a Sabotage Drone to clear the Turret at a few enemies just North and East of your Main.
- Once you have your expo start to build an army and leave it to defend the ships while Nova clears the mines and the next ship with Griffin Air Strike and Sabotage Drones.
- Be sure to get Ravens after the first ship as Cloaked units will start to show up.
Tier 1 Able to clear Mag-Mines and defend ships easily.
Tier 2 Problem with Mines or ships.
Tier 3 Not recommended.