Huh? What's this?
I run Fuzic - which collects statistics and rankings of StarCraft II live streams - and these threads are a summary of the viewer numbers for the past month. They are a continuation of Conti's threads. Check previous month's thread for more info on the differences between these threads and Conti's.
Data is sourced from fuzic, and additional up-to-date stats may be found there. But in these threads - which I will try to post at the beginning of every month - there will be a monthly summary so you can get a quick overview of that month's viewer numbers.
- The big one for this month was, of course, HomeStory Cup 13. Topping at about 32k viewers, there was a solid turnout that nevertheless didn't manage to reach quite as high as the previous edition, which topped out at 46k viewers during the finals.
- The top player streams list isn't very different from last month. Perhaps the most notable new entry is Dragon, who is back at his old level after a slow month.
- BaseTradeTV had a particularly busy month even if TakeTV and OGaming managed to beat it in the VxH numbers, streaming for over a full week in total.
- You might notice that Iscander and Stephano listed twice in the top player streams list. This is because they streams on two different services, e.g. both Twitch and Goodgame.ru. I'm considering to merge such streams somehow, but I'm not yet sure what the best way to go about this would be. Perhaps next month!
- As always, suggestions and requests are welcome!
Inclusion criteria or: why is Winter in the list‽
The rankings list any stream that is reported on by the APIs of the various streaming services (Twitch, Azubu, etc). I have no way of verifying to what extent someone's viewers are legitimate, and therefore will not independently ban someone from the rankings. Please do not start (another) discussion about this in this thread.
"VxH" is the average amount of viewers multiplied by the amount of hours the streamer has streamed during that month. The list is sorted by this metric, as it gives a good impression of the streamer's activity through the month.
You can click the links below the charts for additional stats and a list you can sort by whichever metric you prefer.
(Full ranking - note that these include streams in which events were streamed, and the above ranking does not)
Note that some matches may be missing: this part is reliant on whether the matches were listed in TL's calendar
+ Show Spoiler +
- Top 30 streamers May 2016
- Top 30 streamers April 2016
- Top 50 streamers May 2015 (by Conti, contains links to his older reports)