![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/tnJsOik.png)
Banner by Sneirac
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2016_Proleague/Round_2
Monday, May 16 9:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/lichter/SPLlogos/sktt1.png)
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/qPnpAJo.png)
![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/lichter/SPLlogos/cj.png)
<Lerilak Crest>
<Orbital Shipyard>
<Frost>
<King Sejong Station>
<Overgrowth>
<Dusk Towers>
Source
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
![]() Banner by Sneirac http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2016_Proleague/Round_2 Monday, May 16 9:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) ![]() ![]() ![]() <Lerilak Crest> <Orbital Shipyard> <Frost> <King Sejong Station> <Overgrowth> <Dusk Towers> Source | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On May 13 2016 17:05 Inflicted wrote: Liquipedia link is off (extra /) I just noticed that, I hoped nobody would comment on that before I get it fixed ![]() The question is, who does oov bench, INnoVation, Dream, or both? | ||
|
warlocke
97 Posts
classic soo and dark should be enough to finish off CJ | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On May 13 2016 17:06 Elentos wrote: I just noticed that, I hoped nobody would comment on that before I get it fixed ![]() The question is, who does oov bench, INnoVation, Dream, or both? Won't need either. Dark will beat herO/Byul if Classic loses and that's really all CJ has. | ||
|
Edpayasugo
United Kingdom2223 Posts
| ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Somehow sad that we do not see Jin Air in all three matches (Monday, Tuesday and Saturday), but nobody is perfect :-) | ||
|
rotta
5652 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On May 13 2016 18:13 rotta wrote: ByuL has never taken a map from Classic. :/ Maybe he has some ByuLshit build this time. I mean if Curious can beat Classic on Dusk Towers with ling/bane into BLs, ByuL should be able to do it aswell. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
herO has to carry hard if CJ wants to win this, i don't see it happening tbh. | ||
|
seopthi
401 Posts
| ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3560 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
| ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
| ||
|
ZikMoZ
Denmark22 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|