![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/MLeOKlh.jpg)
http://teamacer.com/en/mma_farewell_announcement.htm
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Thouhastmail
Korea (North)876 Posts
![]() http://teamacer.com/en/mma_farewell_announcement.htm | ||
|
SNSeigifried
United States1640 Posts
| ||
|
BjoernK
194 Posts
| ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
Like StarCraft II needs more... Was the transition from WoL to HotS like this? Mass retirements and dark future about WCS? | ||
|
CynicalDeath
Italy3725 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ctone23
United States1841 Posts
| ||
|
TelecoM
United States10861 Posts
| ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
I will miss you MMA. GLHF | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
dr3am_b3ing
Canada188 Posts
I can't be the only one who senses war or something else being foreshadowed | ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
BjoernK
194 Posts
On December 17 2015 02:06 SNSeigifried wrote: http://teamacer.com/en/mma_farewell_announcement.htm There are some qualtiy pics found at this link. Great pics. Feels strange seeing Innovation with them though. He really fits better in the kespa environment. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
. | ||
|
Edpayasugo
United Kingdom2223 Posts
Good luck in the future! | ||
|
REyeM
2674 Posts
On December 17 2015 02:07 WrathSCII wrote: LOL Like StarCraft II needs more... Was the transition from WoL to HotS like this? Mass retirements and dark future about WCS? I don't think people are retiring because of lotv. I think it's mostly because of the way scene is developing | ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
| ||
|
tokinho
United States792 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
http://teamacer.com/en/mma_farewell_announcement.htm | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On December 17 2015 02:17 REyeM wrote: Show nested quote + On December 17 2015 02:07 WrathSCII wrote: LOL Like StarCraft II needs more... Was the transition from WoL to HotS like this? Mass retirements and dark future about WCS? I don't think people are retiring because of lotv. I think it's mostly because of the way scene is developing I thought it was known already that MMA was retiring at the end of this year for a while. Am I thinking of someone else? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|