I can't help but think that you must have loved this Dexter's Laboratory epsiode as a kid:
http://www.funniermoments.com/watch.php?vid=6617fdde5 starts at 7:25, allow ads or you can't watch.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Peeano
Netherlands5927 Posts
I can't help but think that you must have loved this Dexter's Laboratory epsiode as a kid: http://www.funniermoments.com/watch.php?vid=6617fdde5 starts at 7:25, allow ads or you can't watch. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Psychobabas
2531 Posts
| ||
|
Drake
Germany6146 Posts
On October 23 2014 07:50 [PkF] Wire wrote: I really hope the ability to disable custom decals/skins comes with LotV. It's long overdue. skins jaeh, decals ... meh no plz ^^ otherwise its useless cause no one sees it and its not in any case bad for you ^^ | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On October 23 2014 08:26 Drake wrote: Show nested quote + On October 23 2014 07:50 [PkF] Wire wrote: I really hope the ability to disable custom decals/skins comes with LotV. It's long overdue. skins jaeh, decals ... meh no plz ^^ otherwise its useless cause no one sees it and its not in any case bad for you ^^ It's not disturbing, but I think you should be offered a choice to see decals or not when your opponent can have a rotating Kappa or anything stupid in front of his bases. I personally find it mildly annoying, of course I can live with it but if I could disable it in graphics settings I'd be quite happy, same for skins -some are really ugly, and people who wish to have a "standardized" game should be catered for too. | ||
|
EJK
United States1302 Posts
| ||
|
Elvis1
1 Post
| ||
|
Jemanator
1 Post
![]() | ||
|
Ollyumpus
1 Post
Would be so greatful!! | ||
|
Pokos
1 Post
| ||
|
GamerMikkel
2 Posts
? | ||
|
GamerMikkel
2 Posts
| ||
|
Kimmen.Nor
1 Post
Would it be possible to have a Norwegian Flag aswell?Thanks ![]() Edit: I cannot get this to work. Added to clan and it was good, tried to go ingame, but it seems that the choice in "collection -> decals" overwrites the clan decal? i dunno, cant seem to make that work. Edit: Got some help ingame. Solution was to remove under Collection -> Portrait "show Portrait option". Seems to be a bug in Clan when you wish to upload a portrait, since it says "change decal" instead of portrait. That threw me off abit, as i thought i could spray a custom image ![]() | ||
|
Existor
Russian Federation4295 Posts
http://imgur.com/a/CBAxw | ||
|
Cosmos
Belgium1077 Posts
On January 10 2017 22:25 Existor wrote: Belgium flag (adding here since I can no longer edit old posts) http://imgur.com/a/CBAxw Thanks man ! | ||
|
Balian89
1 Post
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu Jaedong Horang2 Hyuk BeSt actioN Light firebathero Zeus [ Show more ] Stork Leta EffOrt Sexy Soma Last ZerO Soulkey Pusan Rush Killer ggaemo Mong Mind Aegong Shinee soO hero ToSsGirL Bale Terrorterran sorry PianO Sharp Mini Yoon NaDa Free HiyA JulyZerg Noble Shine ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns34890 singsing1840 XBOCT307 DeMusliM186 Livibee103 ArmadaUGS99 QueenE47 B2W.Neo26 ZerO(Twitch)11 Liquid`LucifroN1 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH310 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • Letter146 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|