I honestly can't contain the feels in me right now. It's such a shame that he retired from pro-gaming this young. I wish him success and luck in his studies!
My fave pro-gamer leaving

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Juicy Orange
Canada133 Posts
I honestly can't contain the feels in me right now. It's such a shame that he retired from pro-gaming this young. I wish him success and luck in his studies! My fave pro-gamer leaving ![]() | ||
|
AsaZZang
Germany30 Posts
| ||
|
Midday
Canada59 Posts
| ||
|
asdfOu
United States2089 Posts
| ||
|
Dyscrasia
New Zealand10 Posts
I wish you all the best. | ||
|
Enel
Sudan430 Posts
| ||
|
Chairman Ray
United States11903 Posts
| ||
|
UniquE.
Canada143 Posts
| ||
|
Riquiz
Netherlands402 Posts
| ||
|
Nimix
France1809 Posts
) but still, he's a great player and I'm pretty sure he's also an actual nice person, so that's sad. But heh, maybe his med studies will bore him to death and he'll come back :D | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
|
ZeeSC2
United States134 Posts
He will be back some day! Hopefully.... | ||
|
Conti
Germany2516 Posts
| ||
|
emichaelnd86
United States39 Posts
| ||
|
NoMicroWin
United States688 Posts
| ||
|
Slardar
Canada7596 Posts
| ||
|
Fredoq
Sweden206 Posts
| ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
| ||
|
JacobShock
Denmark2485 Posts
Hopefully years from now when we look back on sc2, this kid will be one of the legends. | ||
|
SuperFanBoy
New Zealand1068 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Horang2 Dota 2EffOrt Zeus Larva Pusan Mind Jaedong sorry Hyun ggaemo [ Show more ] Killer scan(afreeca) Barracks Bale NotJumperer Sharp Sacsri Hm[arnc] Shinee Noble League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|