• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:10
CEST 13:10
KST 20:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9452 users

[Interview] SPL Samsung vs KT Round 4 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
April 13 2013 08:01 GMT
#1
200th Interview Translation Celebratory blog! http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=407617
Please check it out if you have time



(P)Samsung KHAN JangBi

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about bringing your team the victory with your two victories in one day?

It's been a while since I've grabbed two victories in one day that wasn't during an all kill format. I feel good. It's always a very prideful thing when you're a pro gamer and you get sent out as the ace. I'm also really glad that I defeated Flash.

Can we say that you have revived?

I still have to do better. I don't think I'll be able to say that I've revived until I've at least gotten into OSL for the individual league.

In your game against MyuNgSiK, you constantly kept on scouting.

During our last encounter, my teammates told me that MyuNgSiK would not play a certain style, and then I lost to a cannon rush. It was just an utter, complete loss. Honestly, I lost the build order battle again today but I somehow managed to win after playing defensively.

Were you scheduled to be the ace?

Yes I was. It was because I was confident in my PvT.

You are on a six game winning streak vs Terrans.

I am always confident for PvTs. But it's important that I overcome PvPs. But I am on a two game winning streak so I feel proud. However, I haven't really met any Zergs so I really want to play against one soon.

You won the ace match with your early game army.

That army was for pressure purposes. The fact that Flash only had one bunker was huge. I had no intentions to end the game right then and there but somehow the game came to be in my favor. I think Flash dropped his guard. That one attack changed the entire course of the game.

You brought forth the team's 200th victory.

I don't remember how many victories they were at before I joined. Ever since I joined back in 2006, I was there for a lot of victories and losses. I feel proud of the fact that I was responsible for the team's 200th victory today. I really hope I'm still here when we grab our 300th victory.

How far do you want to go?

I want to win the championship for all individual leagues and team leagues. I have this desire to win every game ahead of me.

Ever since the transition to SC2, Samsung KHAN came to be known as RorO's team.

This happened because RorO won a GSL. I think it's pretty obvious that this was supposed to happen. Now it's time for me and Stork sunbae to start doing well.

Anything else you would like to say?

Next week, my sister will be getting married. I want to let her know, congratulations. Also, I want to hurry up and meet my niece/nephew (laughs). I would like it if I could get a niece more than a nephew. If they have a son, I'm going to bully him (laughs).
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Griffins
Profile Joined July 2012
United States98 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-13 08:13:22
April 13 2013 08:11 GMT
#2
Wowww, that was incredibly fast. Thanks Seeker! And grats on your 200th translation. Coincidentally, this lines up with Samsung Khan's 200th win!
Anyhow, very happy to see Jangbi having good results in HotS.

edit: oh wait, you passed 200! my bad
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
April 13 2013 08:19 GMT
#3
Thanks for the translation!
Moderatorlickypiddy
hellokitty[hk]
Profile Joined June 2009
United States1309 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-13 08:21:15
April 13 2013 08:20 GMT
#4
JANGBANG > RORAPE
Poll: JANGBANG > RORAPE?

JANGBANG (48)
 
81%

Coach January is Trolling (10)
 
17%

RORAPE (1)
 
2%

59 total votes

Your vote: JANGBANG > RORAPE?

(Vote): JANGBANG
(Vote): RORAPE
(Vote): Coach January is Trolling



People are imbeciles, lucky thing god made cats.
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3304 Posts
April 13 2013 19:34 GMT
#5
Thanks for the translation!

Haha @ bullying their nephew ><
T P Z sagi
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
April 13 2013 19:54 GMT
#6
This happened because RorO won a GSL. I think it's pretty obvious that this was supposed to happen. Now it's time for me and Stork sunbae to start doing well.

Stork[gm]
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-13 19:57:48
April 13 2013 19:56 GMT
#7
Rorape...? It will always be roroll! I get what you mean but still

Thanks seeker!! So fast :O
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 13 2013 20:02 GMT
#8
Thanks Seeker! Way to go Jangbi! Hopefully Flash starts to play more safe in his games ><
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-13 20:04:53
April 13 2013 20:03 GMT
#9
Thanks Seeker
Interesting that he (and I'm sure a lot of Kespa players) still don't give a shit about GSL.. "I won't be revived til I'm back in OSL"
Refer to my post.
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-13 20:16:02
April 13 2013 20:05 GMT
#10
JangBi keep JANGBANG Flash since 2005 courage tournament
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 13 2013 20:10 GMT
#11
Nice to see Jangbi constantly getting better
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
April 13 2013 20:17 GMT
#12
This happened because RorO won a GSL. I think it's pretty obvious that this was supposed to happen.

Lololololol, obvious indeed.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
April 13 2013 20:25 GMT
#13
Next week, my sister will be getting married. I want to let her know, congratulations. Also, I want to hurry up and meet my niece/nephew (laughs). I would like it if I could get a niece more than a nephew. If they have a son, I'm going to bully him (laughs).


Looks like Jangbi is telling his sister to hurry up and get busy :p
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
April 13 2013 20:26 GMT
#14
Jangbang, DUH. Roro might have a GSL but Jangbi THE MANG has 2 OSL's. Beat that yo.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
SebaZ
Profile Joined April 2010
Italy223 Posts
April 13 2013 22:40 GMT
#15
What is with this "being revived" question that always pops up in these interviews? Koreans seem obsessed with it.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
April 13 2013 22:52 GMT
#16
Happy for jangbi but flash is no longer scary. EGTL vs KT will be interesting. Ty seeker!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
WikidSik
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Canada382 Posts
April 13 2013 23:04 GMT
#17
Jangbi looks as if he was the funny kid but cool kid in school.
Iv been here for 5.5 years. My other accounts are named "Sonu" and "Dalroti" || I had some more but I cant find them XD || known in sc2 as "Sonu"
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
April 13 2013 23:10 GMT
#18
Thanks for translating. Very glad to see Jangbi performing well, even winning an ace. Sham he had to beat Flash in the process, but you can't win them all.
Flash | Mvp
illidanx
Profile Joined November 2011
United States973 Posts
April 14 2013 02:03 GMT
#19
jangbanggeddd!!!!
Die-hard KeSPA fan
eSen1a
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia1058 Posts
April 14 2013 02:19 GMT
#20
On April 14 2013 08:10 Ctesias wrote:
Thanks for translating. Very glad to see Jangbi performing well, even winning an ace. Sham he had to beat Flash in the process, but you can't win them all.


Wtf you are a SKT fan

Finally KHAN rightfully above KT and CJ on PL ladder
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings161
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m1241
byalli792
x6flipin271
Other Games
gofns30933
singsing2796
B2W.Neo404
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 50m
Replay Cast
11h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.