• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:30
CEST 19:30
KST 02:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10236 users

[Interview] SPL SKT vs Samsung Round 4 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 06:28:07
April 09 2013 00:43 GMT
#1
(P)SK Telecom T1 Bisu
(P)SK Telecom T1 PartinG

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

Your team is now on a six match winning streak.

(P)Bisu: Even though we're on a six match winning streak, I didn't contribute anything for the first four so I do feel bad about that. I am relieved because I think I've been able to do a lot better with my transition to HotS. I feel so good that I finally contributed for my team.
(P)PartinG: I am glad that we grabbed a quick second victory. I am even more glad because I think I was able to help the team out. I want to keep working harder from here on out so that I can hit my goal of grabbing 16 victories.

Why 16 victories?

(P)PartinG: Since I want to get sent out for at least 20 matches, I set my goal for 16 victories. I know that I'm capable of losing but for right now, I am am not scared of anyone.

It has been 240 days since you went on a winning streak.

(P)Bisu: I feel embarrassed since I haven't gone on a winning streak in a while. I won so many games in the past that I never felt inspired by going on winning streaks. But right now, I am so grateful that I can even go on a winning streak.

Is it safe to say that you've revived completely?

(P)Bisu: Not yet. I don't feel like I'm a good player. I think luck followed me a lot. It's going to get really important from here on out.

The notion that you were going to do badly for HotS was really strong.

(P)PartinG: Honestly, my understanding of HotS was the lowest out of everyone on the team. I received a lot of stress. I told myself that I needed to work really hard. So I would often leave the team house earlier than everyone else and always go back to the team house really late. I had a feeling that my WoL skills weren't going to carry me over to HotS so I put in a lot of work and now I think I'm seeing the light shine through a little.

You played a mirror match vs Stork.

(P)PartinG: I didn't care about who I was up against. I just told myself that I would be able to win as long as I did well. I was confident in whatever strategy I chose to do. I knew that I was going to win as long as I didn't get nervous.

Your usage of oracles was inspirational.

(P)Bisu: I used it a lot during practice. I feel like my hands got really used to it. Even during my game today, I noticed that his marines had just left his base when I sent my oracle in.

What do you think about the balance with Protoss?

(P)Bisu: I don't really know yet.
(P)PartinG: I think it depends on the player. I think it differs depending on who uses what and when. Personally, I feel like Terran is just OP. I think it just makes no sense to lose when you are a Terran player. It's really important to utilize medivac after burners but I feel like most players keep playing old WoL style.

SK Telecom is only 3.5 matches behind rank one.

(P)Bisu: In the past, it felt like we were really far away from being able to grab rank number one. But we have such a vast roster now that Dark, Brown, and PartinG have joined the team. Practice also goes really well. I think we are more than capable of making it to first place. Personally, I would love it if my team would always win whenever I grab a victory.
(P)PartinG: I always feel like we're never going to get ousted by an opposing team, entry wise. I strongly feel that we're going to grab first place. I don't think we're going to just stop at a winning streak of six matches. I have a feeling we're going to go all the way to at least 20 victories.

Anything else you would like to say?

(P)Bisu: I will make sure that I maintain this good feeling we have with our two match winning streak and show a good form. I will work hard to ensure that our team doesn't lose its winning streak, break out of second place and go into first place.
(P)PartinG: I feel like we are now strong in all three races with Bisu sunbae's revival. I really hope that we can grab the championship without getting conceited. I hope we can all laugh.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
April 09 2013 00:49 GMT
#2
Thanks for the translation!
Moderatorlickypiddy
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
April 09 2013 00:49 GMT
#3
I didn't realise Parting was older than Bisu Or am I getting the hyung/sunbae words around the wrong way?

Either way, SKT FIGHTING! :D
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 00:50:25
April 09 2013 00:50 GMT
#4
cheerz seekz

On April 09 2013 09:49 Qikz wrote:
I didn't realise Parting was older than Bisu Or am I getting the hyung/sunbae words around the wrong way?

Either way, SKT FIGHTING! :D

parting is younger
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
SheepleArePeopleToo
Profile Joined March 2013
Sweden73 Posts
April 09 2013 00:55 GMT
#5
Aww yeah never doubted bisu
Bigot fallacy - Anyone who dislike what I like and like what I dislike is a bigot
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
April 09 2013 00:58 GMT
#6
Great stuff... glad Bisu realizes he has a long way to go. Best of luck to him!

And the absolute BEST line of the entire video goes to Parting with:

"Personally, I feel like Terran is just OP. I think it just makes no sense to lose when you are a Terran player"
lol... truth!
Chance favors the prepared mind.
Ace1123
Profile Joined September 2011
Philippines1187 Posts
April 09 2013 01:03 GMT
#7
Bisuuuuuu!
ForGG, Mvp, MMA, MarineKing, BoxeR,
jeefzors
Profile Joined March 2011
United States120 Posts
April 09 2013 01:03 GMT
#8
I love Parting's swagger, keeping toss sexy.
Thanks to denial, I'm immortal. -Fry
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
April 09 2013 01:03 GMT
#9
On April 09 2013 09:49 Qikz wrote:
I didn't realise Parting was older than Bisu Or am I getting the hyung/sunbae words around the wrong way?

Either way, SKT FIGHTING! :D


parting is a good 5 years younger than bisu haha
can i get my estro logo back pls
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
April 09 2013 01:06 GMT
#10
--- Nuked ---
covetousrat
Profile Joined October 2010
2109 Posts
April 09 2013 01:13 GMT
#11
Bisu so sexy
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
April 09 2013 01:17 GMT
#12
rooting for parting is rather strange given how cocky he is.
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
April 09 2013 01:22 GMT
#13
Lol doesn't protoss currently have a 70% winrate vs Terran in PL?
#1 Terran hater
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 09 2013 01:24 GMT
#14
On April 09 2013 10:22 Highways wrote:
Lol doesn't protoss currently have a 70% winrate vs Terran in PL?

it's about 60%, but keep in mind that kespa's best players are protoss (except for bogus, flash, and a few zergs, all the best kespas are protoss)
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Meadowlark
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States349 Posts
April 09 2013 01:24 GMT
#15
On April 09 2013 10:17 oneofthem wrote:
rooting for parting is rather strange given how cocky he is.

That's why it's fun.
''Three bottles of Monster in a day; I'm pumped as fuck." -Stephano
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
April 09 2013 01:31 GMT
#16
Bisu tearing it up. Parting getting confident and talking proud in his interviews. I'm loving it!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 09 2013 01:35 GMT
#17
Thanks Seeker! Great to see Bisu doing decently again! :D
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 09 2013 01:35 GMT
#18
wow! bisu win streak hopefully he can keep it up!

On April 09 2013 10:31 BisuDagger wrote:
Bisu tearing it up. Parting getting confident and talking proud in his interviews. I'm loving it!

grats on being calendared!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
April 09 2013 01:40 GMT
#19
On April 09 2013 10:31 BisuDagger wrote:
Bisu tearing it up. Parting getting confident and talking proud in his interviews. I'm loving it!

congratz on the icon. your fanboyism paid off
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
April 09 2013 01:44 GMT
#20
Thanks Seeker!
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 701
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC548
Rex104
CosmosSc2 61
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 548
UpATreeSC 104
Rex 104
CosmosSc2 61
BRAT_OK 53
Codebar 13
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40474
Jaedong 1430
Hyuk 757
Soma 751
Mini 475
BeSt 459
Larva 368
Rush 304
Soulkey 256
ZerO 236
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 101
Dewaltoss 94
Liquid`Ret 58
Mind 43
sorry 30
yabsab 29
Killer 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 19
Shine 19
Terrorterran 16
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1260
Dendi798
Counter-Strike
Fnx 727
fl0m70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3509
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1798
Liquid`Hasu485
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1638
byalli475
B2W.Neo473
ceh9380
KnowMe117
QueenE83
Trikslyr40
Railgan23
Chillindude23
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3488
League of Legends
• TFBlade1031
Other Games
• imaqtpie776
• Shiphtur330
• WagamamaTV255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 30m
OSC
19h 30m
Stellar Fest
19h 30m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.