• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:55
CEST 13:55
KST 20:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8221 users

[Interview] SPL Samsung vs STX Round 4 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
April 07 2013 08:23 GMT
#1
(P)Samsung KHAN Stork

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about grabbing your 200th victory? (I'm not sure if they're asking about his individual 200th victory, proleague 200th victory, or Protoss 200th victory.)

This was a record that was delayed several months because I lost the last match during round three. I feel disappointed that I wasn't able to grab this record for WoL. I was wondering as to whether or not I was going to be able to do well for HotS but I did well for the start of round four so I feel good

Were you feeling any pressure?

I wasn't feeling any pressure because the players we were going to go up against this week were really good (This sentence makes no sense to me to be honest). I was questioning whether or not I was going to be able to achieve the record for this week but in the end I was able to so I am glad.

Today's match showed just how OP Protoss can be.

I don't think anyone's really going to understand what's going on with balance regardless of what I say. But I've seen this before. What we think of now, becomes a realization in a couple of months. If the patch that I'm thinking of right now doesn't come to happen, then it's only a matter of time before Protoss becomes the worst race. We were given the tempest so that we could handle the brood lord/infestor/corruptor composition, but now Zergs are coming up with all new powerful compositions. It hasn't even been a month since the official release of HotS so I prepared for my game today in hopes that I could get this message across today.

Any game you specifically remember throughout your 200 victories?

I don't really have one. Mainly because I played so many games. I can't think of one.

How do you feel about the transition to HotS?

Since Protoss was all about defending during WoL, I feel like the transition to HotS is very reminiscent of Broo War. I feel like I'm going to be able to do well as I play the game. But right now Protoss as a race is not very good. We need a balance patch.

What kind of buff do you want?

Rather than a buff on units, I want mutalisks, swarm hosts, and medivacs to get a nerf.

You achieved the record for the 200th Protoss victory.

It was the very first 200th victory for Protoss so I was feeling greedy. I knew that I had to grab this achievement before Bisu since I heard that Bis was rocking it for HotS

This is your very first interview for this season.

I didn't get that many chances to do interviews even during hybrid season. In fact, my chances grew less and less. Ever since I transitioned to SC2, I haven't been able to get much attention from the world. From here on out, I want to gain a lot of recognition and get invited to overseas tournaments.

Anything else you would like to say?

Ever since the hybrid season, up until the third round of the new season, I just had no concept for the game. These days, I play more custom games than ladder games. I practiced with Zerg players and achieved the 200 victories. I want to thank those Zerg players I practiced with. I am going to work hard so that I can contribute to our team getting to the post season.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
massivez
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium653 Posts
April 07 2013 08:33 GMT
#2
Lol i hope he's trolling with nerfing Zerg :s
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
April 07 2013 08:38 GMT
#3
sigh dino toss why u balance whine like the rest of them
can i get my estro logo back pls
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
April 07 2013 08:42 GMT
#4
It's Stork's 200th Proleague win I believe.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 07 2013 08:58 GMT
#5
yay stork!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Zygno
Profile Joined August 2012
Austria276 Posts
April 07 2013 09:04 GMT
#6
Wtf he wants a lot of nerfs for zerg
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
April 07 2013 09:05 GMT
#7
Please stop asking for nerf but ask for buff instead >_< A crazy game is funnier than a flat game.
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
April 07 2013 09:11 GMT
#8
On April 07 2013 18:05 Insoleet wrote:
Please stop asking for nerf but ask for buff instead >_< A crazy game is funnier than a flat game.


stork played wow hardcore for years, he sounds like a EJ nerd asking for stuff
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
April 07 2013 09:32 GMT
#9
Thanks for translating. First time I heard a progamer complain about swarm hosts. Wonder how he decided they were too strong, 'cause I never see them in any pro games. :p
Flash | Mvp
crashonly
Profile Joined June 2010
Finland418 Posts
April 07 2013 13:07 GMT
#10
Stork to overseas tournaments? Yes please

There's been couple of times he's deserved an interview after playing nice games but just was unlucky and someone else got it instead. About time they talk to him Not sure what his problem with swarm hosts is haha
251
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1401 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-07 13:22:22
April 07 2013 13:21 GMT
#11
Who uses Swarm Hosts? I haven't seen many pro games lately, but I'm curious what Stork's seen to make him call for Swarm Host nerfs. Can someone point to a game that Swarm Hosts look OP?
"If you can chill..........then chill."
funKy_KroK
Profile Joined June 2009
France101 Posts
April 07 2013 13:52 GMT
#12
OMG proleague is back and seeker as well, so great
illidanx
Profile Joined November 2011
United States973 Posts
April 07 2013 15:27 GMT
#13
200th win!!!!
Die-hard KeSPA fan
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 09 2013 01:59 GMT
#14
Stork! Feel sorry for Bisu for getting beat to 200 wins but Stork earned it lol. Thanks Seeker!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
April 09 2013 02:07 GMT
#15
On April 07 2013 22:21 251 wrote:
Who uses Swarm Hosts? I haven't seen many pro games lately, but I'm curious what Stork's seen to make him call for Swarm Host nerfs. Can someone point to a game that Swarm Hosts look OP?


You probably have not seen or played the swarm host styles that essentially accumulate swarm hosts up to 20+ with a nydus/queens/vipers and such.

Swarm host styles allow Zerg to play on equal base counts to Terran/Protoss because you're fighting with free units it's approx equivalent to having extra bases worth of resources

You will see this in the next few months as stork said during the interview.
Sup
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1094
WardiTV431
OGKoka 134
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11270
StarCastTV_EN295
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko332
OGKoka 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13582
Bisu 4904
FanTaSy 3839
Shuttle 1724
Jaedong 1477
BeSt 956
actioN 734
EffOrt 593
Horang2 473
Larva 267
[ Show more ]
Leta 262
Zeus 253
Mind 109
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
JYJ 82
Sexy 80
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 64
sorry 60
ToSsGirL 55
Killer 45
Shinee 45
Sea.KH 44
sSak 36
Bale 31
soO 25
Free 24
Aegong 21
HiyA 15
Sacsri 9
yabsab 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2089
Dendi646
XaKoH 355
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1320
B2W.Neo547
crisheroes303
Pyrionflax214
Livibee137
dupreeh110
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1311
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 5m
Replay Cast
11h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.