• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7249 users

[Interview] SPL EG-TL vs SKT T1 Round 3 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
March 04 2013 12:03 GMT
#1
(T)SK Telecom T1 FanTaSy

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about snapping your eight game losing streak and grabbing your team the victory?

This was the final WoL match and I am so glad that I was able to snap my losing streak. Personally, I am also thrilled that I achieved 150 victories in Proleague.

Why have you been performing so poorly?

I don’t really know why myself. In my opinion, I never ever expected to go on that long of a losing streak. I had so many chances to snap that losing streak but I took it for granted and eventually I just couldn’t control the outcomes. Now that I get to go on a break, I want to take this opportunity to rest up well and then go back to a winning streak after coming back.

This was your personal worst record. You must have suffered for quite a while.

I still didn’t think I was in a troublesome situation when I was at six straight losses. It’s because I felt confident enough to snap my losing streak whenever I wanted. But then after my seventh loss, my hands didn’t move as well and the situation got pretty dire. So I even requested my team to remove me from the roster. Even though I snapped my losing streak, I realized far too late what was actually happening.

What kind of effort did you put in in order to snap your losing streak?

I decided that putting my mind at peace was more important than practicing so I just took a long break after I removed myself from the roster. My games started going well after I got rid of all those burdens. I was also satisfied with how practice was going so I was confident for today’s game.

Who came to your mind after you snapped your losing streak?

No one particular really came to mind (laughs). After I got out of the booth, the first person I saw was coach BoxeR. He gave me a big grin so I was happy. I had never done this badly before so even my fans were worried about me. So I did eventually think about a lot of people.

How did you prepare for today’s game?

I had a build order for Arkanoid that I came up with quite a while ago. As soon as I saw that TaeJa would be my opponent, I decided to go for that build order. This was the first time that TaeJa was being sent out on this map so I figured that I was more knowledgeable about this map than he was. I felt even stronger about this as we were playing. I think I was able to win because of this.

How do you plan on spending your break?

After Up/Downs gets finished tomorrow I plan on heading down to Busan to rest. I haven’t had a lot of time to rest up lately so I want to take this opportunity to just totally relax.

Next round will commence as HotS.

I heard that Terran is really good in HotS and my teammates would often say to me “HotS was made for you” whenever I would practice HotS. I also have a lot of anticipations for it. I think I’ll be able to make good results as long as I work hard.

Anything else you would like to say?

I’m fairly certain that my family, the fans, and my coaches were all worried about me because of my losing streak. Since I was able to snap my losing streak I will work hard so that I can now go on a winning streak. I think I was able to snap my losing streak because my teammates gave us a 3-0 lead. Thanks to that, I was able to approach my game with a peaceful mindset. Recently, I’ve been getting a lot of support from my friend back at home, so he’s been a great source of strength. Lastly, I want to apologize for being on losing streak so I am going to treat my teammates to a meal (laughs).
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
March 04 2013 12:07 GMT
#2
Thanks Seeker!
Moderatorlickypiddy
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
March 04 2013 12:15 GMT
#3
gratz to fanta, but poor EGTL T_T
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
dubRa
Profile Joined December 2008
2165 Posts
March 04 2013 12:19 GMT
#4
so glad he got over his hurdle
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
March 04 2013 12:22 GMT
#5
Captain! Finally )
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
kju
Profile Joined September 2010
6143 Posts
March 04 2013 12:33 GMT
#6
He really snapped that losing streak
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12059 Posts
March 04 2013 12:38 GMT
#7
Fantasy never fails to make me grin in interviews. <33
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
March 04 2013 15:50 GMT
#8
Ugh finally fantaaa~~

thanks seekr!
The heart's eternal vow
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
March 04 2013 15:52 GMT
#9
Thanks seeker! Though, I really want to see an interview with a victorious EG-TL soon
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-04 16:03:57
March 04 2013 16:03 GMT
#10
Yeah I'd bet HotS is made for Fantasy. Imagining him with speedvacs, mines, and proxy reapers sounds like a nightmare for Zerg. ;;
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-04 16:04:18
March 04 2013 16:03 GMT
#11
Oh Fanta so pretty (and gosu!)

Thanks for le interview!

Next round will commence as HotS.

I heard that Terran is really good in HotS and my teammates would often say to me “HotS was made for you” whenever I would practice HotS. I also have a lot of anticipations for it. I think I’ll be able to make good results as long as I work hard.

Oh my :3 siiick xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
March 04 2013 16:11 GMT
#12
Thanks for the interview.
I really hope HotS works well for Fantasy. I'd love to see him tear up GSL and Proleague.
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
March 04 2013 16:31 GMT
#13
This was the final WoL match and I am so glad that I was able to snap my losing streak.


lol fanta.. you have up & downs too XD
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 04 2013 18:00 GMT
#14
Hooray fanta! Glad he broke his losing streak. Hopefully he wins in the ups and downs as well Thanks for the translation!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
rasers
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden691 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-04 18:28:38
March 04 2013 18:28 GMT
#15
On March 05 2013 01:31 Elroi wrote:
Show nested quote +
This was the final WoL match and I am so glad that I was able to snap my losing streak.


lol fanta.. you have up & downs too XD

for proleague with his team.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
March 04 2013 19:09 GMT
#16
Way to go Fantasy! Sometimes a break is all that's needed.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
March 04 2013 19:18 GMT
#17
So happy for Fanta tbh <3
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
March 04 2013 19:31 GMT
#18
EGTLs situation is pretty sad, but at least something good came out of their loss today :D.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ProTech140
ViBE119
SpeCial 26
StarCraft: Brood War
910 74
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift4282
Other Games
summit1g5764
JimRising 390
C9.Mang0376
ToD114
PPMD31
JuggernautJason28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick769
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 23
• musti20045 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra969
Other Games
• imaqtpie1217
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.