• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8135 users

[Interview] SPL SKT T1 vs STX Round 3 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 11:41:53
February 26 2013 10:14 GMT
#1
(P)SK Telecom T1 ParalyzE

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about grabbing the victory?

I think our pace for this season has been the best. It's also the first time since my debut that we've secured four victories in one round like this. We still have a lot of rounds left so I think we'll be able to make great results as long as we work hard.

You secured a 50% win ratio.

I don't really care about my 50% win ratio. I care more about the fact that I have currently secured four victories because my performance for last season was so poor.

You were sent out for the first time on Cloud Kingdom.

I normally get sent out for Ohana but they removed that map. After that happened, I didn't really have a lot of other maps that I should get sent out for. But I think Cloud Kingdom is an okay map for Protosses.

If you had to evaluate today's game?

Things went just like I prepared but there were a little too many stalkers in the beginning than I had anticipated so I made some mistakes. Aside from that, everything went as how I wanted it to go.

Why were you performing poorly and why are you currently on a three game winning streak?

When I was on a losing streak, all the elements were difficult. I practiced harder and harder since I was on a losing streak but overall things just kept getting more and more difficult that eventually I was just too exhausted mentally. I was able to rest up during the new year's break and that's why I was able to go on a winning streak.

Are you preparing for HotS?

I was on a losing streak so I prepared a lot for WoL. I really do have to focus on HotS though from here on out.

People say that Protoss is good for HotS.

I think PvZ has gotten much better. But I haven't practiced it a lot so I don't exactly know everything.

The season's already mid-way in. Your personal goals?

I want to raise my win ratio for HotS and try to grab around fifteen victories.

Anything else you would like to say?

PartinG helped a lot with practice. I did say some things to him since I became a little nervous but he received it well and he still practiced diligently so I want to thank him for that. Rain tends to annoy me with his talks but he still helps with practice so I am grateful.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
myRZeth
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1047 Posts
February 26 2013 10:21 GMT
#2
Rain tends to annoy me with his talks but he still helps with practice so I am grateful.


haha
EvilDet
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany130 Posts
February 26 2013 10:44 GMT
#3
Thanks for translating the interview, I enjoy SPL-interviews a lot
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
February 26 2013 10:54 GMT
#4
People say that Protoss is good for HotS.

I think PvZ has gotten much better.


errr .... really !?
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
berfenrir
Profile Joined November 2012
30 Posts
February 26 2013 10:56 GMT
#5
On February 26 2013 19:14 Seeker wrote:
Rain tends to annoy me with his talks but he still helps with practice so I am grateful.


lol Rain:D
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
February 26 2013 11:11 GMT
#6
이번 연습 때 원이삭이 많이 도와줬다. 예민해져서 뭐라고 하기도 했는데 잘 받아주고 묵묵히 연습해줘서 고맙다. 정윤종도 잔소리를 하긴 하지만 도와줘서 고맙다.


PartinG helped a lot with practice. I did say some things to him since he became more nervous but he received it well and he practices diligently so I want to thank him for that. Rain tends to annoy me with his talks but he still helps with practice so I am grateful.


This should be more like "Paralyze got nervous and said some things to Parting. Parting put up with it and kept practicing with him...
어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
February 26 2013 11:32 GMT
#7
Thanks Seeker! Afrotoss for the win!
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
February 26 2013 11:38 GMT
#8
"Rain tends to annoy me with his talks but he still helps with practice so I am grateful."

loooool
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 26 2013 11:41 GMT
#9
On February 26 2013 19:54 NexCa wrote:
Show nested quote +
People say that Protoss is good for HotS.

I think PvZ has gotten much better.


errr .... really !?

why not?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 26 2013 11:41 GMT
#10
On February 26 2013 20:11 mongmong wrote:
이번 연습 때 원이삭이 많이 도와줬다. 예민해져서 뭐라고 하기도 했는데 잘 받아주고 묵묵히 연습해줘서 고맙다. 정윤종도 잔소리를 하긴 하지만 도와줘서 고맙다.


PartinG helped a lot with practice. I did say some things to him since he became more nervous but he received it well and he practices diligently so I want to thank him for that. Rain tends to annoy me with his talks but he still helps with practice so I am grateful.


This should be more like "Paralyze got nervous and said some things to Parting. Parting put up with it and kept practicing with him...

Ohhhh. Okay. Yeah, now I see what he was trying to say. Thanks.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
February 26 2013 14:26 GMT
#11
Thanks for translating!
Flash | Mvp
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1165
ComeBackTV 1133
SteadfastSC889
TaKeTV 591
IndyStarCraft 211
Rex139
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 889
IndyStarCraft 211
ProTech144
Rex 139
BRAT_OK 43
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44564
Shuttle 647
Mini 394
Larva 322
Soma 298
Rush 225
BeSt 206
Hyuk 112
firebathero 89
Dewaltoss 72
[ Show more ]
Mong 64
Sexy 39
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 27
Bale 19
Rock 17
Terrorterran 15
Shine 15
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8100
qojqva1720
Counter-Strike
fl0m1332
Fnx 804
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1398
Khaldor1342
Other Games
hiko1319
FrodaN1145
DeMusliM384
Livibee198
ArmadaUGS150
KnowMe131
XBOCT128
XaKoH 97
QueenE86
C9.Mang086
Mew2King79
Beastyqt36
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 44
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3976
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 11m
Online Event
18h 11m
FEL
23h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.