• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:12
CEST 07:12
KST 14:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7775 users

[Interview] SPL KHAN vs 8th Team Round 3 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 01:26:35
February 25 2013 00:54 GMT
#1
(T)Samsung KHAN_TurN

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

Tell us how you feel about helping your team grab the victory.

This was my first victory in a while. I’m glad that I’ve secured two victories. I feel confident now.

Why do you say that you feel confident now?

I have a 2-1 record right now as round three is progressing. I think I find confidence as I win.

Your chances of being sent out for Prolegaue has decreased.

I was lacking in many areas but I also had sustained a lot of losses against Protosses and the team also had its own reason for wanting to send out more of the other races so that’s why my chances of getting sent out decreased.

Does SC2 fit you well?

For WoL, I play bio against all three races. Honestly, I also wanted to play this way for Brood War but I never got the opportunity to show people. I think SC2 fits me really well.

HotS will begin soon.

I’ve heard that HotS is really good for Terran. I thought that Terran was going to be a really weak race for HotS but now that I am hearing that we’re really good for HotS, I am excited to see what kind of results we’ll be able to make.

This season’s goals?

My goal during the beginning of the season was to grab twenty victories but seeing as how my win ratio is really low, I’m going to lower it to wanting around fifteen victories.

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank Beach for helping me with practice. I’ve never had a season like this where my win ratio was so low. However, I’ve found my confidence so I will show a great form for all the remaining rounds.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 25 2013 01:02 GMT
#2
thanks Seeker! Expecting 15 wins but 2-1 atm, is there even enough games that he can play in to get that many wins? sounds high lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
February 25 2013 01:11 GMT
#3
Wow, he has very high expectations. I like his all-bio style though, so I have faith ^_^

Short interview tho :/
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 25 2013 01:23 GMT
#4
hellbats and reapers should make his hots life fun :D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 25 2013 01:34 GMT
#5
On February 25 2013 10:02 BigFan wrote:
thanks Seeker! Expecting 15 wins but 2-1 atm, is there even enough games that he can play in to get that many wins? sounds high lol.

There's another all-kill round, right? o_o
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Gorilla23
Profile Joined March 2012
United States339 Posts
February 25 2013 01:57 GMT
#6
On February 25 2013 10:02 BigFan wrote:
thanks Seeker! Expecting 15 wins but 2-1 atm, is there even enough games that he can play in to get that many wins? sounds high lol.


Yea, that's what I thought. It's possible, but it's unlikely. He would need to do quite well in the all-kill round.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 25 2013 02:52 GMT
#7
well, we've played 3 rounds so far, and there are 3 rounds left afaik

some players have clocked up 12+ wins, but they're the aces of their team, so turn would have to play as well as they

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-korean/leagues/3224_2012-2013_SPL/player_stats
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
xuanzue
Profile Joined October 2010
Colombia1747 Posts
February 25 2013 03:26 GMT
#8
why not stork
Dominions 4: "Thrones of Ascension".
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
February 25 2013 04:02 GMT
#9
Turn was one of the players I felt pretty bad for during the BW -> WoL transition. He was starting to play really well and had a flashy start to his rookie year when I first saw him. Would like to see more of him in SC2 and hope he does well!
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Shuttle 1034
Dewaltoss 69
Hm[arnc] 35
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft303
C9.Mang0292
Mew2King156
RuFF_SC274
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2325
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1035
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 48m
OSC
16h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.