• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9821 users

[Interview] SPL STX vs Woongjin Round 3 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 09:16:21
February 03 2013 08:47 GMT
#1
150th Interview Translation blog! http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=396444 Would appreciate it if you guys would check it out if you have the time



(P)Woongjin Stars_Arira

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about grabbing your first ever victory for the season?

I've been waiting for this opportunity. Then it actually arrived today and I was able to meet my coach's expectations. I am really happy.

How did you feel when you found out that you were going to be sent out?

I heard about this before Code A qualifiers took place. But I told myself that for now, I had to focus on the qualifiers. I got eliminated but I saw that I still had Proleague left so I practiced really hard with the thought that I still had a final chance.

The game against INnoVation must have been difficult.

At first, I kind of thought that he would block all my strategies. So in anticipation for our game, I studied his VODs and analyzed his skills. Also, my Terran and Protoss sunbaes gave me a lot of advice. I think a good timing came out.

During the game, you made a lot of mistakes.

Everything was going fine in the beginning. But then I got really nervous once I saw his army. I feel disappointed in myself cause there were so many things that I wasn't able to show in my performance today.

You created a lot of cannons in the middle of the map.

There was no guarantee that I would in in a fair 200/200 fight. I knew that I was going to have the advantage if I had cannons so I used them. In the past, Team 8's Terminator used that strategy. I created a defense line and maintained it.

How did you feel about INnoVation using nukes?

I kept on making sure I knew where the nukes would land. I was confident in my multi-tasking skills. I found those red dots really well. I think I blocked it well.

You must have a certain greed to get sent out more?

Flying sunbae is on a losing streak but he is getting sent out for our next match. It's important that I win too but I think I'll get more chances of getting sent out if the sunbaes do really well along with me. BisAnG sunbae must also be feeling down after losing. I hope he wins next time as well.

Anything else you would like to say?

There are a lot of people I want to name. My Terran and Protoss sunbaes helped me out all the way into the morning. MVP's Dream and CreatorPrime also helped me with practice and gave me a lot of advice. I want to thank my brother and my parents for watching my match live. Tomorrow, I go back to school. I want to let my class that I love them.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
February 03 2013 08:49 GMT
#2
On February 03 2013 17:47 Seeker wrote:
Tomorrow, I go back to school. I want to let my class that I love them.


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :3
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 03 2013 08:54 GMT
#3
wooo creator practice partner ftw
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
algue
Profile Joined July 2011
France1436 Posts
February 03 2013 09:11 GMT
#4
I created a defense line and maintained it.


We make defense line
Then maintain it
rly ?
Fuell
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands3111 Posts
February 03 2013 09:12 GMT
#5
We make expand and then defense it.
fOu/Zenith/NEX/WeRRa/SlayerS
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
February 03 2013 09:14 GMT
#6
Everyone will eventually learn avilo-style lategame TvT nukage. Koreans are doing it more often
Sup
408xParadox
Profile Joined December 2011
United States140 Posts
February 03 2013 09:34 GMT
#7
Interesting that he is practicing with people outside his team, let alone kespa.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 03 2013 09:35 GMT
#8
On February 03 2013 18:34 408xParadox wrote:
Interesting that he is practicing with people outside his team, let alone kespa.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363300
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=353564

creator's been practicing with aria for quite a while now (these interviews are from WCS korea and creator credits aria in them). they're very similar ages, so they may be close friends?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 03 2013 09:42 GMT
#9
On February 03 2013 18:35 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2013 18:34 408xParadox wrote:
Interesting that he is practicing with people outside his team, let alone kespa.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363300
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=353564

creator's been practicing with aria for quite a while now (these interviews are from WCS korea and creator credits aria in them). they're very similar ages, so they may be close friends?

There was an AriAPrime that retired later on.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 09:43:50
February 03 2013 09:43 GMT
#10
On February 03 2013 18:42 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2013 18:35 opterown wrote:
On February 03 2013 18:34 408xParadox wrote:
Interesting that he is practicing with people outside his team, let alone kespa.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363300
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=353564

creator's been practicing with aria for quite a while now (these interviews are from WCS korea and creator credits aria in them). they're very similar ages, so they may be close friends?

There was an AriAPrime that retired later on.

i know what i'm talking about (check the interviews and look at who he credited)
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
February 03 2013 10:34 GMT
#11
nagi is such a boss
The heart's eternal vow
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
February 03 2013 11:09 GMT
#12
Thanks Seeker!
Moderatorlickypiddy
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
February 03 2013 11:15 GMT
#13
A friend of CreatorPrime haha this kid is amazing :D

Thanks Seeker
@taefoxy
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 167
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 454
hero 423
BeSt 252
Mind 35
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
Noble 12
yabsab 10
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1081
League of Legends
JimRising 674
Counter-Strike
taco 404
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King141
Other Games
summit1g9207
ArmadaUGS41
Livibee33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick496
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2241
League of Legends
• Rush1378
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 59m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.