• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:18
CEST 01:18
KST 08:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9465 users

[Interview] SPL Team 8 vs CJ Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 07 2013 09:43 GMT
#1
(Z)CJ Entus_EffOrt

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about snapping the team's five match losing streak?

Finally, the team's losing streak has been snapped. I am glad because this is my first interview in a while. For a lot of reasons, I think today is a good day.

How did you prepare for today's match?

I didn't take any breaks, I just practiced. That's why I think I was able to snap the losing streak. The Cloud Kingdom game against Jaehoon was the most disappointing.

What factor was the most disappointing?

It was a game where I would have won had I just stayed still but I think I let my guard down a little. I just kind of idly approached my game since I had a lot of good players that were still waiting to be sent out.

Your nydus play against BaBy was impressive.

I didn't get a lot of chances to practice on the new map. It's because I played mostly on ladder maps for round one. Recently, I had been practicing a lot on the new maps and I focused on coming up with strategies that would fit well with the new maps. I tried out one of those builds and it worked out well like it did during practice so I felt good about it.

What kind of form are you planning on showing for the all kill format?

As long as I don't get greedy and focus on just winning the games that are ahead of me, I have a feeling that results will just follow through. I will show a focused form per each game.

What do you think will have happened had CJ lost?

There is a good chance that the fans probably would not have seen us for a next time (laughs). I didn't think to myself once that we were going to lose. I came to the studio with the mentality that I must win no matter what.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Soft`Soap
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada865 Posts
January 07 2013 09:48 GMT
#2
damn you're fast
thanks for translating as always!
MiXyass DjLadyDana SoftSoap RightClick DigicidaL l)H[Zodiak] 58^^
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
January 07 2013 09:48 GMT
#3
Thanks Seeker!
Moderatorlickypiddy
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 07 2013 09:53 GMT
#4
You are, to put it mildly, really fast at translating...
AdministratorBreak the chains
MistSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden583 Posts
January 07 2013 09:54 GMT
#5
Thanks for the fast translations! Also EffOrt is such à boss
Maru, TY, Clem <3
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 07 2013 11:22 GMT
#6
Man... EffOrt just does not get any love :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
January 07 2013 11:24 GMT
#7
On January 07 2013 20:22 Seeker wrote:
Man... EffOrt just does not get any love :/

It was a sort of short interview, but thanks nonetheless!
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
January 07 2013 13:23 GMT
#8
Thanks again Seeker. Nice to see Effort performing well.
Flash | Mvp
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
January 07 2013 13:38 GMT
#9
Oh EffOrt, I wish you had won your match against Jaehoon... T_T
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
sinigang
Profile Joined August 2012
360 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 13:47:22
January 07 2013 13:47 GMT
#10
Effort, one of my fave BW personalities!! such a bad a$$. Fightingggg
bash84
Profile Joined March 2008
Moldova6 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 15:10:39
January 07 2013 15:08 GMT
#11
The shortest PL interview ever. Seeker is good and fast as always.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 07 2013 15:39 GMT
#12
Thanks Seeker! His play against Baby sounds interesting.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings26
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1140
ZZZero.O 158
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift4869
JimRising 697
Other Games
summit1g8791
FrodaN3294
KnowMe211
C9.Mang01
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1009
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 42m
Replay Cast
23h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.