• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9688 users

[Interview] SPL T1 vs SouL Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-06 09:33:47
January 06 2013 09:33 GMT
#1
(T)SK Telecom T1_FanTaSy

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about getting your team the victory after three wins?

I had no idea that I would secure three wins like this. It is amazing and it feels good. I feel good because the first game of the new year went well. I think all games are going to go well from here on out.

Did Flash's all kill motivate you?

It motivated me a lot. I wanted to be able to win a lot of games like Flash and I had no idea that that would come true today. Even if I did play a lot, I expected to play at most, about two games. I was feeling uncomfortable cause I felt like the gap between me and Flash was getting big but I am glad that I was able to become the player with most wins currently.

How did you prepare for the match?

Rather than worry about my opponent's style, I just focus on being able to execute my plays to its fullest. I think I can win regardless of who my opponent is as long as I can do my plays well. From here on out I am going to make my advantages more clear and cut.

Your game against Trap was impressive.

That build order is something I used pretty often during practices. It is a hard build order to come back from once you've become a victim of it. My teammates block it often during practices so the win ratio is not the best but I had a feeling that it was going to work this time since it was going to be a televised match. It was a satisfying game.

For this season of Proleague, there are two all kill format rounds. This season's goals?

The goal for now is to grab thirty five victories. You could say that it's a simple goal but if I can achieve then that means that I have done my job to help out the team. My teammates are all very good so I hope we can accomplish many features together.

Who is good on the team?

soO and s2 hyungs are looking really good these days. Also, Bisu hyung is really good when it comes to all kill formats so I am expecting him to go on a surprise winning streak soon.

You adapted to WoL but HotS will be releasing soon.

I am looking at things positively. My mindset is pretty much this: If I'm good at BW, then I will be good at WoL. If I'm good at WoL, I will be good at HotS. In fact, I am actually eager for the HotS release. I've played it a couple of times and it is really fun.

You will be the starter for the match against EG-TL. Are you confident that you will grab an all kill?

I face JYP for game one so I'm going to make sure I use today's momentum to continue to keep doing well. I don't think I should jinx myself by saying that I'll get an all kill (laughs).

Anything to say to the fans for the new year?

I am so grateful always to the fans who cheer me on. I will keep showing a solid form and do fan services so I hope that they'll keep cheering me on.

Anything else you would like to say?

Rain was supposed to go out after me but none the less, he always congratulates me as if it was him who just grabbed those victories. He also gave me a lot of advice as the match was progressing. I want to thank Rain for that.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
January 06 2013 09:38 GMT
#2
Bisu really good at all-kill format?

TRADES INCOMING
Jaedong plz
Trasko
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden983 Posts
January 06 2013 09:40 GMT
#3
Oh fantasy ^^ he has impressed me.
Jaedong <3
RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
January 06 2013 09:51 GMT
#4
o.O EG-TL watch out for Bisu all-kills!
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
January 06 2013 09:54 GMT
#5
Yeah, looks like these interviews will contain a lot of good FPL intel, LOL.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 06 2013 09:55 GMT
#6
hokay bisu all-kills inc!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
n2o
Profile Joined April 2012
55 Posts
January 06 2013 09:56 GMT
#7
One of the most underrated players. Fantasy is no worse than Flash in my opinion.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 06 2013 10:08 GMT
#8
On January 06 2013 18:56 n2o wrote:
One of the most underrated players. Fantasy is no worse than Flash in my opinion.

:o fantasy is underrated? gosh
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
January 06 2013 10:09 GMT
#9
Time for everyone to pick up Bisu for their fantasy team.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
ArchangelJada
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada910 Posts
January 06 2013 10:10 GMT
#10
Fantasy is now like my favorite player Captain both my Fantasy teams !!
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
January 06 2013 10:11 GMT
#11
On January 06 2013 18:56 n2o wrote:
One of the most underrated players. Fantasy is no worse than Flash in my opinion.


Yes but his style doesnt look like the ultimate one

Flash is just : i'm passive, but then my macro is so good that you cant win against me
Fantasy is : i'm stupidly agressive, my macro is good but it's my multitask which will kill you

And multitask doesnt look as ultimate as the power of macro :p
n2o
Profile Joined April 2012
55 Posts
January 06 2013 10:11 GMT
#12
On January 06 2013 19:08 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2013 18:56 n2o wrote:
One of the most underrated players. Fantasy is no worse than Flash in my opinion.

:o fantasy is underrated? gosh

In my opinion, yes. Whenever I look up forums, chats etc. Fantasy almost never mentioned unless he has an upcoming match. Well my statement was based mostly on comparison with Flash.
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
January 06 2013 10:13 GMT
#13
On January 06 2013 18:56 n2o wrote:
One of the most underrated players. Fantasy is no worse than Flash in my opinion.

Fantasy is the most underrated player have u lost ur mind ? lol

thanks for quick translation seeker <333
@taefoxy
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
January 06 2013 10:17 GMT
#14
--- Nuked ---
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 06 2013 10:19 GMT
#15
Fantasy's TLPD stats so far in sc2 are sick, It's as good as Mvp's were when he first started crushing in Jan 2011. He's at 74% or 75% winrate overall and above 82-83% in TvT.

And yeah, he is still a bit underrated, I think it will change soon once more people notice him though.
Vanadium
Profile Joined December 2012
481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-06 10:21:14
January 06 2013 10:21 GMT
#16
I'm so surprised that Fantasy thinks there was a large gap between him and Flash. Flash is amazing, but Fantasy is so smart (and has SKT Terran pedigree and Boxer tutelage).



SO looking forward to Bisu All-Kills. That would be so rad.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-06 10:21:43
January 06 2013 10:21 GMT
#17
On January 06 2013 19:19 Dodgin wrote:
Fantasy's TLPD stats so far in sc2 are sick, It's as good as Mvp's were when he first started crushing in Jan 2011. He's at 74% or 75% winrate overall and above 82-83% in TvT.

And yeah, he is still a bit underrated, I think it will change soon once more people notice him though.

some of it is a bit inflated from frankenleague (fanta was 7-1 there), which probably aren't the best games to judge from imo
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
massivez
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium653 Posts
January 06 2013 10:21 GMT
#18
Fuck yeah Fantasy!
n2o
Profile Joined April 2012
55 Posts
January 06 2013 10:22 GMT
#19
Nope I've not lost my mind, most people just choose to ignore how good Fantasy is. No need for hate, those are just my thoughts. I'm happy to be proven wrong.
I think his fanclub thread is noteworthy for this situation. He deserves to be talked more.
Vanadium
Profile Joined December 2012
481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-06 10:30:22
January 06 2013 10:30 GMT
#20
On January 06 2013 19:22 n2o wrote:
Nope I've not lost my mind, most people just choose to ignore how good Fantasy is. No need for hate, those are just my thoughts. I'm happy to be proven wrong.
I think his fanclub thread is noteworthy for this situation. He deserves to be talked more.

I don't think anyone is ignoring how good Fantasy is (they'd be stupid to do so because he's crazy good). It is just unfortunate that he still is in the shadow of Flash, somehow. Past achievements stick with us for a long time, and Flash is easy to hype, I guess.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech173
UpATreeSC 95
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4573
Bisu 1831
Soulkey 1489
EffOrt 893
Mini 646
Larva 377
Horang2 377
ZerO 343
actioN 224
ggaemo 197
[ Show more ]
Yoon 118
Dewaltoss 115
Mind 98
Shinee 92
hero 69
Sharp 66
Sea.KH 63
sorry 62
Snow 53
Barracks 52
Hyun 43
Bale 30
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 22
Terrorterran 20
NaDa 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5444
Dendi1417
420jenkins309
XaKoH 80
League of Legends
Reynor70
Counter-Strike
fl0m3524
Fnx 692
x6flipin608
edward26
pashabiceps0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes385
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1353
hiko969
FrodaN418
B2W.Neo404
XBOCT235
Liquid`VortiX218
Livibee195
QueenE98
TKL 80
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV649
League of Legends
• Nemesis4140
• TFBlade685
Other Games
• Shiphtur489
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 37m
Patches Events
23h 37m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.