• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7632 users

[Interview] SPL Stars vs KHAN Round 1 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
January 01 2013 11:08 GMT
#1
(Z)Woongjin Stars_ZerO

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about grabbing the fourth needed win for the team?

I remember the match against Team 8 last week. For that match, we were also up 3-0 and then I was sent out to finish it off. But then I ended up losing and allowed a fifth game to occur so I felt pressured about being in that situation again. However, I made a clean finish so I'm relieved.

RorO has a good ZvZ record so how did you prepare for him?

I checked out all of RorO's ZvZ VODs and I could tell that he really was good. I even saw some games where he made comebacks so I was worried about how I was going to win today. Thankfully, luck was on my side.

The secret to your victory today?

If I won, then shouldn't it be because I did well? (laughs) The build I prepared for today was an all in-ish build but my opponent also prepared the same thing so I got flustered. I tried to grab the victory with just roaches, lings, and banelings, but seeing his own roaches threw me off. But I think I reacted better than he did. I got another expansion and more drones, so I was winning in the economy battle and above all, the key to my victory was that quickly I grasped what he was doing.

Do you have any desire to grab an all kill for the next round's format?

For me, if I've won once, then I've done well (laughs). My teammates are so good that I don't even know if I'm going to get a chance to get sent out. I always ask Soulkey and sHy to just win it for us. I believe that Soulkey and sHy are going to do well in the winners' league

It feels like you've lost a lot of your confidence.

Compared to how I did for BW, I realized that I am lacking in SC2. I'm also not the type to do better just cause it's a televised match and I think it's getting worse with age. I still have hope when I see the oldest KeSPA player, free hyung continue to play but I still have a lot of worries (laughs).

New Year's goals?

More than anything, I really want our team to win the championship this year. Right now we're doing well but I really hope we don't let our guard down and continue to do our best right till the very end.

Your next opponent is CJ Entus. Who do you want to face?

When we met them during the first week, I lost to sKyHigh so I want to grab revenge. Honestly, I was embarrassed that I lost to him. I say this because I am good friends with him (laughs).

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to wish the fans a happy new year. We're also going to have a great new year and keep doing as well as we did today so I hope they cheer for us even harder. Also, the weather is really cold so I hope everyone watches out for colds.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 01 2013 11:16 GMT
#2
zero's been a fairly solid FPL player for me so far~ yay haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 11:42:34
January 01 2013 11:40 GMT
#3
Thanks Seeker!
Proleague is pretty awesome, I wish I watched BroodWar (If I knew about the pro scene I would have gotten interested, makes feel like I've missed so much by only having watched Starcraft 2's pro scene)
Moderatorlickypiddy
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1761
actioN 1189
Soma 677
EffOrt 436
Jaedong 326
Horang2 297
Pusan 197
Stork 151
BeSt 118
soO 101
[ Show more ]
hero 91
ZerO 84
Killer 81
HiyA 71
Rush 53
Shinee 36
Zeus 33
Bale 28
sorry 28
Sharp 28
Mong 26
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 11
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc1757
XaKoH 235
Counter-Strike
edward46
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes856
WinterStarcraft786
Other Games
gofns51941
singsing1236
olofmeister1170
ceh9567
Livibee201
Pyrionflax139
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream495
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• StrangeGG 41
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Jankos1669
• Rush1394
• Stunt395
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3m
CranKy Ducklings4
Afreeca Starleague
3m
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 1507
StarCastTV_EN17
PiGosaur Cup
14h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.