• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:21
CEST 05:21
KST 12:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8895 users

[Interview] SPL T1 vs KT Round 1 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 11:30:40
December 29 2012 11:25 GMT
#1
(P)KT Rolster_Motive

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

This is your first interview in a while.

It has been a really long time since my last interview. I believe my last interview was last season when I grabbed two victories in one day.

You were known as a gifted SC2 player but you weren't given a lot of chances so you must have been hurting inside.

The other teams are really good. I got better really quickly. But right now my situation is similar with others. In my opinion, the team that prepares better and the team that gets lucky is the winning team.

When you grabbed those two victories last season, you made a big impact. But then afterwards, you started getting sent out less.

I want to apologize to the fans who had big expectations of me. I am also angry at myself. I was looking for the opportunity to be sent out again and the coaching staff was able to give it to me today.

You disappointingly lost last match.

It was not a strategy that I had prepared. I tried it out cause I saw an opening but it didn't end up working. I now regret making that decision.

You played against soO really well today.

The strategy I used against soO was the strategy I had actually planned on using last week. I think losing on Caldeum was medicinal.

soO is very good at ZvP.

I was hoping to dodge soO at all costs but lo and behold, I was pitted up against soO. I figured the game was going to be difficult but I was doing really well since several days ago so I gained confidence through that.

You are known for being one of the first members of KT to transition to SC2.

Honestly, I was feeling really pressured because my results were not great. I wasn't able to produce the amount of results that I should have been able to with my head start. From here on out, this is where things get important.

KT Rolster is now rank one.

KT Rolster is the best. I think I'm one of the middle players within this team.

How much do you want to be KT Rolster's ace?

As of now, I still have the mentality that I need to win whenever I get sent out. I think I can start getting greedy enough for the ace spot once I get more victories.

This season's goals?

My goal is to get as many opportunities as possible to get sent out. Once I get sent out a lot and secure a lot of victories, then I'll start thinking of what I want afterwards. My team is my competition. We don't have a significant skill difference or anything like that but depending how hard we work is what determines who gets picked for the Proleague lineup.

KT가 야구단 유치에 심혈을 기울이고 있다. (something about KT's baseball team)

10구단 창단한다는 이야기는 들었는데 급하게 돌아가더라. KT가 농구단과 게임단처럼 명성을 떨쳤으면 좋겠다. (something about how KT's baseball team is doing and something about KT's basketball reputation.)

Anything else you would like to say?

We received padding from the headquarters so that we could stay warm for the winter. I want to thank them for that. I want to thank the coaching staff for believing in me when they sent me out. I want to thank my teammates for all their advice.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
December 29 2012 11:28 GMT
#2
cool, dude seems alot more down to earth this time after his losses, hope him the bests.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 29 2012 11:30 GMT
#3
i like his hair
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 11:37:39
December 29 2012 11:36 GMT
#4
Re: KT's baseball team -> This upcoming (2013) baseball season will have a new baseball team, the NC Dinos, based in Changwon entering as the ninth team. KT's baseball team will be the tenth and plans to enter the KBO sometime in the next couple of years.

(http://baseballdeworld.com/2012/11/09/korea-kt-sponsor-expansion-kbo-team-suwon/ and http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/sports/2012/11/136_124064.html)

Strange to see though why KT would promote them all of a sudden. Will need someone to clarify more on this.
Commentator
Kergy
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru2011 Posts
December 29 2012 11:37 GMT
#5
why do i miss his BW matches ;;
Everyday Girl's Day~!
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8139 Posts
December 29 2012 11:37 GMT
#6
Nice! Motive! I have good feelings about this kid. Sounds like he's proud to be on KT I can dig
BeaTeR
Profile Joined March 2003
Kazakhstan4130 Posts
December 29 2012 11:51 GMT
#7
thx SeekeR!
is there any chance we'll see interviews of other players?
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
December 29 2012 14:25 GMT
#8
so quick! but thanks anyways!
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 29 2012 15:46 GMT
#9
On December 29 2012 20:51 BeaTeR wrote:
thx SeekeR!
is there any chance we'll see interviews of other players?

Nope! Doubt it.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BeaTeR
Profile Joined March 2003
Kazakhstan4130 Posts
December 29 2012 16:42 GMT
#10
On December 30 2012 00:46 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 20:51 BeaTeR wrote:
thx SeekeR!
is there any chance we'll see interviews of other players?

Nope! Doubt it.


anyway, thanks for everything you do for us
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
December 29 2012 16:45 GMT
#11
Hitman returns ! thanks for the interview
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
December 29 2012 17:03 GMT
#12
I'm really happy for Motive, didn't see much of him during the Hybrid Proleague or regular SPL, It's good to see his work is paying off. That said, he didn't really answer the questions on some of these . Thanks SeekeR for the translation!
User was warned for too many mimes.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
December 29 2012 18:08 GMT
#13
Would have been sweet to see him win with proxy cannons under the warp prism, but this was cool as well. :D
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
alone
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland410 Posts
December 29 2012 18:21 GMT
#14
On December 29 2012 20:37 Kergy wrote:
why do i miss his BW matches ;;


Yeah BW matches were amazing when motive played!
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 18:22:59
December 29 2012 18:22 GMT
#15
Op, nvm!

Nice job ^^
darkness overpowering
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta158
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft481
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 189
SpeCial 50
PiLiPiLi 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1408
Hyuk 52
Noble 34
Bale 29
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Counter-Strike
taco 582
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox738
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 491
C9.Mang0324
Sick83
ViBE67
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo717
• Stunt253
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 40m
Online Event
7h 40m
FEL
12h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.