• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:22
CEST 19:22
KST 02:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8593 users

[Interview] SPL KT vs Team 8 Round 1 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-24 15:00:10
December 24 2012 11:31 GMT
#1
(Z)KT Rolster_hitmaN[jOin]

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about securing your first ever victory?

During my debut last season, I lost pathetically to hOpe. So I prepared really hard this time. So the end result was an expected one.

Were you originally scheduled to be sent out for Bifrost?

Orginally, someone else was scheduled to play. But I think the coach wanted to use me as like a joker. I think he was expecting a Terran to come out, so he sent me since I had a good record for ZvT.

Did expect to win even though your opponent was BaBy?

If opponent had been someone who I had no prior info to go on like Speed that I would have had a difficult time since I wouldn't know his style. But my opponent was BaBy so I kind of saw what I needed to do. So I think that's why I easily won.

It seemed like that game went easily for you.

Ever since he sent that first medivac over, everything was falling into place.

Did you feel any pressure from the fact that you were the starter?

Before I went in to the studio, my stomach was hurting. But as soon as the match began, I forgot all about my stomach pain and just had fun playing the match. I just played like I normally would do for practice.

Do you normally have confidence against Terrans?

Our of all the match ups, I am the strongest against Terran. The reason I play Zerg is because I like to waste away units. For SC2, this is only possible for ZvTs.

Do you think you'll be sent out a lot from here on out?

I have been doing really well these days so I think I'm going to get sent out quite frequently. I think I made less mistakes today in my match than I normally do for my practices.

Nowadays, word is that you are a good player.

That is incorrect. But none the less, I feel good about it (laughs).

This season's goals?

I'm going to be satisfied even with only ten victories. I'm not really aiming for king of rookies or anything. I want to be a pro gamer for a long time as I secure a starleague win. I'm not going to rush it and approach it gradually.

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank BarrackS and Miso for practicing with me all the way to dawn. I also want to thank the coaching staff for always standing next to me as they point out the things that I lack in. I hope that that the fans will cheer for me a lot since I will show a better form from here on out (laughs).
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
December 24 2012 11:33 GMT
#2
Holy Hitman. So badass.
Stork[gm]
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 24 2012 11:39 GMT
#3
wow hitman totally not what i was expecting him to look like lol
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
December 24 2012 11:41 GMT
#4
On December 24 2012 20:39 opterown wrote:
wow hitman totally not what i was expecting him to look like lol


Artosis could fanboy him hard.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1145
SteadfastSC819
ComeBackTV 784
TaKeTV 561
IndyStarCraft 236
Rex135
EnkiAlexander 79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 819
IndyStarCraft 236
ProTech146
Rex 135
BRAT_OK 50
UpATreeSC 35
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39109
Shuttle 782
Mini 384
Larva 358
Rush 333
Dewaltoss 102
Hyuk 99
firebathero 80
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 31
Sexy 27
Bale 21
Rock 18
Shine 15
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9573
qojqva1727
Counter-Strike
fl0m1480
Fnx 790
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1263
Other Games
FrodaN1317
Beastyqt386
DeMusliM246
XBOCT207
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe124
XaKoH 99
QueenE82
C9.Mang075
Mew2King69
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH306
• StrangeGG 44
• poizon28 37
• Hinosc 18
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3910
Other Games
• imaqtpie466
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 38m
Online Event
17h 38m
FEL
22h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.