• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8492 users

[Interview] SPL Stars vs SKT T1 Round 1 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 04:45:18
December 21 2012 06:57 GMT
#1
(Z)Woongjin Stars_Soulkey

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about winning?

Honestly, I did not expect today's match to go all the to the ace match up. Today was the first time I received two victories in one day. I think I am going to remember today the most out of all days.

SK Telecom decided to send out soO as the ace rather than Rain.

The match up I am most confident in is ZvZ. I felt more relieved and relax cause they sent out a Zerg.

Tal'Darim is a Zerg map so you must have expected it somewhat.

I figured a Zerg was going to come out. So I wasn't all that surprised when soO came out.

In your first match, you guys were dominated by CJ. Why was this so?

I think we let our guard down. I especially think my loss was a big one. I wasn't able to fulfill my role properly. But the season is long and this is just the beginning. We just need to do well from here on out.

Last season, Woongjin was known for having the best SC2 team. What about this season?

During the hybrid season for the previous proleague, I felt like our SC2 team was the best and that our results were the best as well. I think we're also going to be the best team for this season as well.

How do you plan on fixing Woongjin's inability to finish properly?

This is something I always say but I feel like this season's going to be different. Since we lost our first match by a score of 1-4, there was a good chance that things could have started looking bad for us from the get go but the coach took our situation and actually turned it around and made us feel good about it. If we can just maintain that kind of atmosphere then we could go far as to even win the championship.

You recently went to an overseas tournament.

I got the feeling that I really want to attend a lot of overseas tournaments. The fans are really eager so I felt rewarded as I was playing my games. I want to attend a lot of overseas tournaments and I want to get better.

How is the town life treating you?

The team house is really great. There are a lot of food places nearby so I don't have any complaints. Aside from the fact that the studio is far away, everything else is fine.

This season's goals?

I always want to grab the most wins achiement. We lost to CJ last time but my confidence hasn't lessened. In fact, my confidence has gotten bigger with my two victories from today. I want to grab the most wins achievement and win the championship for my team.

Your next opponent is KT.

In our current condition, I don't care who we face. My confidence is at its highest peak right now.

Where is all this confidence coming from?

Our teammates all have about equal skills. Which means no one knows for sure who is going to get sent out next. When fOKINS got sent out, while it was disappointing that he lost, the fact of the matter was that he lost because he had no televised match experiences. Even if I'm not chosen as the ace, there are plenty others who can take up the role. That's why I think we'll be able to make great results.

Anything else you would like to say?

I'm sure that the fans were disappointed regarding our performance against CJ last time. I hope that with our performance today, we got rid of all that lingering disappointment. The coach told us that he would treat us to pizza today if we won. All I can say is, "thank you for the meal." (laughs) I want to thank our Terran players, especially Rudy for helping so much. But I already bought him something yummy so I hope he doesn't talk about any nonsense (laughs).
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BPLOL
Profile Joined February 2012
United States55 Posts
December 21 2012 06:59 GMT
#2
SeeKer! Thank you so much for doing these interviews, I always read them but I never bother to login and say thank you, and going by the viewed to post count, I'd say I'm not the only one, so don't get discouraged! We all appreciate this :D
★JD★MKP★DRG★BP★FIGHTING★
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 21 2012 07:11 GMT
#3
Thanks as always Seeker!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 21 2012 07:55 GMT
#4
Would appreciate some more votes thank you
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 21 2012 07:57 GMT
#5
wow, nice photo of soulkey
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 21 2012 23:27 GMT
#6
Could I get some more votes please? :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
DaweedG
Profile Joined March 2012
Norway41 Posts
December 21 2012 23:30 GMT
#7
Thx! Love proleague interviews. More fun watching The matches with sonnet backstory.
regizer239
Profile Joined March 2012
Guam327 Posts
December 22 2012 00:31 GMT
#8
Thanks for doing these interviews!
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1225
ComeBackTV 597
SteadfastSC468
TaKeTV 430
LamboSC2390
IndyStarCraft 165
Rex137
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 468
LamboSC2 390
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 165
ProTech150
Rex 137
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Killer 44
Liquid`Ret 38
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8439
qojqva1282
Dendi971
420jenkins144
Counter-Strike
fl0m1219
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2035
crisheroes1252
XaKoH 186
MindelVK6
Other Games
singsing2059
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX194
ArmadaUGS165
QueenE104
KnowMe103
Mew2King91
Beastyqt88
Trikslyr63
ToD40
Dewaltoss29
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3154
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
• WagamamaTV211
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 53m
Stellar Fest
20h 53m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.