• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9279 users

[Interview] SPL SKT T1 vs Team 8 Round 1 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-19 08:38:34
December 19 2012 05:43 GMT
#1
STX SouL vs CJ Entus won the poll results! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=389001

(T)SK Telecom T1_FanTaSy

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

How do you feel about your victory today?

This was our first match at SpoTV and I am so happy that we won undefeated. I think that if we keep on playing here at SpoTV, the games are going to go well.

You played your match at a new studio for today.

When I saw the picture at first I felt shocked, but then after I came to the studio and played my game, I was able to focus well. It kind of felt like when I played in an overseas tournament so I think it was fine. The other players also didn't really express any negative concerns. It was new. It was really important that we didn't feel discomforted with this new setting.

You won a TvZ on Caldeum. How did you prepare for that game?

Personally these days, I have a lot of confidence in my TvZs. There really wasn't a moment where I was worried. I just prepared for my game with the thought that it was just another TvZ. There was never really a crisis.

It is common for Terrans to struggle against Zergs.

I prepared extensively so that I could show a macro game that was different than that of any other Terran player's. From here on out, I think I'm going to be able to show the many things that I am capable of.

Was today's performance an example of the different macro games that you are capable of?

I was only able to show about half of what I am capable of. The situation was not in my favor and it was different from the practices. But I do believe that my TvZ win ratio will continuously remain stable from here on out.

What are your goals for this season?

The goal is 35 wins. If I am able to achieve 35 victories earlier than expected then that's when I'll aim for something higher. I can't say for sure yet as to whether or not I will achieve this feat since I've only played three games, but as long as I don't fall behind on my practices or fall ill I should be able to achieve this.

Any player that you specifically want to defeat?

Yesterday, I lost to RorO in the GSL. I normally don't have games where I feel disappointed afterwards but for that match specifically I felt exceptionally disappointed. If we get to face Samsung KHAN then I want to go up against RorO.

How do you feel about the new maps?

I think that the maps overall favor Terran. From a Terran's perspective, I would like it if the maps just remained like this. But I can't help but feel like they will alter several of them for round two.

Anything else you would like to say?

We played at a new studio today so I hope we can progress a whole bunch since this was just the beginning. I want to thank the the large number of fans for coming to this new studio. We will work even harder so that we can show fun performances.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
December 19 2012 05:47 GMT
#2
Thanks Seeker!
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-19 05:47:37
December 19 2012 05:47 GMT
#3
Everyone loves you Seeker

EVERYONE
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
zyzq
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3123 Posts
December 19 2012 05:47 GMT
#4
Fantasy showed some sick TvZ.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 19 2012 05:48 GMT
#5
Also hurray for my capt not failing me
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
December 19 2012 06:10 GMT
#6
On December 19 2012 14:47 lichter wrote:
Everyone loves you Seeker

EVERYONE


Oooooooh yes.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 19 2012 06:19 GMT
#7
Thanks Seeker!
Moderatorlickypiddy
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
December 19 2012 06:55 GMT
#8
O_o;;

I need more votes. Too close to call...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Jmanthedragonguy
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada1202 Posts
December 19 2012 06:59 GMT
#9
Fanta :D
@ Seeker, dont worry i'll vote =]
Ace1123
Profile Joined September 2011
Philippines1187 Posts
December 19 2012 07:25 GMT
#10
Nice interview. Go Fantasy!!!
ForGG, Mvp, MMA, MarineKing, BoxeR,
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 19 2012 07:28 GMT
#11
Thank you Seeker, I've been waiting for this.
mtn
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
729 Posts
December 19 2012 07:36 GMT
#12
Seeker for President.

Damn man so many translations... Love you, Love you , Love YOU.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 19 2012 10:21 GMT
#13
Hurray, PL interviews! Thank you! Fanta ftw
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 19 2012 10:27 GMT
#14
You won a TvZ on Caldeum. How did you prepare for that game?

Personally these days, I have a lot of confidence in my TvZs.

oh, fanta.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
December 19 2012 14:44 GMT
#15
thanks for interviews ^.^
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV200
Rex53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko244
ProTech131
Rex 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14331
Soma 815
Jaedong 675
actioN 592
Hyuk 525
Soulkey 489
Horang2 346
BeSt 288
Larva 260
910 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 246
Light 208
Stork 193
Snow 175
EffOrt 160
ZerO 131
Last 123
Pusan 114
ggaemo 78
Mind 60
Rush 55
Shinee 47
Killer 40
Creator 38
Mong 37
Yoon 35
Bale 24
hero 21
Sharp 20
sorry 12
yabsab 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5431
Dendi207
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1541
pashabiceps869
markeloff42
kRYSTAL_19
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2825
Khaldor926
Other Games
gofns51668
singsing1530
XBOCT324
Pyrionflax253
B2W.Neo209
DeMusliM202
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS36
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos944
Other Games
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 42m
The PondCast
22h 42m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.