• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8250 users

[Interview] FXO vs Fnatic 2012 GSTL Season 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
September 21 2012 15:31 GMT
#1
(P)FXO_Tear

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

You secured your team's victory with three kills. How do you feel?

I feel really good. I was feeling really down because I failed to make it through this season's Code A qualifiers but I am glad that I was able to show a good performance for GSTL.

Was it already discussed that you would be sent out to snipe aLive?

Since aLive was a such a good player, a lot of our players were hesitant about going up against him. That's why I was sent to play against him. Leenock hyung was about to step up, but then he decided that he wanted to be the ace player so I decided it was my turn to go up.

You seemed to have no struggles in your game vs aLive.

This was my first televised match in a while so I got supply blocked and the game didn't go the way I wanted it to so I was really frustrated. But I am relieved that I was able to win in the end.

Against ByuL, you attempted a cannon rush.

Before the game had even begun, this was something I had decided on. I thought I would hold the advantage throughout the whole game but it was so neck and neck that I was really taken by surprise.

You followed up your cannon rush with a sentry/immortal push. Were you planning on ending it right then and there?

That is correct. I honestly thought that I could end it if I attacked. But then I had to go for a second and even third attempt so I my heart started thumping hard. As I was engaging him I kept thinking "wow, what if I end up losing as I'm doing this?"

Against Oz, you went for a DT build.

Originally, GuMiho hyung or Leenock hyung were our prepared snipers to take out Oz. So I really hadn't prepared anything special. I just decided to implement builds as I played the game. When I went in for my first attack, I saw that he had a stargate so I decided to expose his opening by going for DTs.

With today's victory, FXO advanced in to the winners' round. Which team do you want to face?

I would like it if we could play against TSL. I scored multiple kills against them last season so I think I can handle them.

What are your goals for this season?

The goal is most definitely the championship. The teams playing this season are all really strong so nothing's for certain, but I feel like if we just work really hard like we did last season, we can become repeat champions.

Since you don't really have any schedules tournaments ahead of you because you failed to qualify for GSL, how do you plan on spending your time?

I have MLG qualifiers in a couple of days. After that, I plan on honing my skills even more so that I can prepare for the next GSL qualifiers and for GSTL.

Anything else you would like to say?

Coach Choi's grandmother passed away recently and it was such a shame to hear that. My teammate hyungs take really good care of me so I am grateful for that. I want to thank our manager, coaches Kwon and Choi, and our sponsors RAZER, FXO, and GOMTV. Lastly, I want to thank my parents for always cheering for me.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
FXOUnstable
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia159 Posts
September 21 2012 15:31 GMT
#2
too slow seeker http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=370522
FXOUnstable
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
September 21 2012 15:32 GMT
#3
On September 22 2012 00:31 FXOUnstable wrote:
too slow seeker http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=370522

Oo;;

Damn. I even searched beforehand :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
TsGBruzze
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Sweden1190 Posts
September 21 2012 15:39 GMT
#4
On September 22 2012 00:32 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 00:31 FXOUnstable wrote:
too slow seeker http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=370522

Oo;;

Damn. I even searched beforehand :/
we still love you! <3
''you got to yolo things up to win''
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 21 2012 15:58 GMT
#5
two translators enter one translator leaves!
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 73
Sea.KH 65
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Yoon 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi539
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1306
kRYSTAL_324
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko381
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo688
crisheroes265
hiko210
DeMusliM202
Livibee130
byalli90
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
22m
OSC
9h 37m
Replay Cast
10h 22m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.