• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:09
CEST 19:09
KST 02:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9148 users

[Interview] 2012 GSTL S2 RO4 Day 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-21 14:27:11
July 21 2012 09:54 GMT
#1
SlayerSCoca

[image loading]

Your thoughts on carrying your team to victory with the three kills?

With today's three kills, I am now in first place in regard to the kill count in GSTL and on top, SlayerS is now in the finals which makes it all the more meaningful.

Did you prepare specifically for Polt?

I was going for both Polt and Inori. So I practised mostly ZvT and ZvP. However, TSL is a Zerg powerhouse so I got enough practice in that match up also. That's why I was confident about taking the last game as well.

You're on fire in GSTL so what's driving you?

I used to get really nervous in the team league unlike in the individual league. However, once I started to take win after win, the nervousness disappeared and with an all kill, I was set. I think everything's been going right since then. That's why I'm confident that I can take multiple kills against any team that's out there.

If Puzzle takes three or more kills in the finals, he will overtake you in the kill count

I have a feeling I'll be sent out before him though since he's the ace. After today's match, he told me off for ending the match with three kills before he could come out (laugh).

The ZvZ against HyuN was fiercely back and forth

I thought I was in for an easy time with the damage I inflicted with banelings early on but after losing out in engagements, I was backed into a corner. I despaired at one point after losing four infestors. It was such a desperate game that I could not be sure of the win right until the end.

What's the reason you didn't get level 3 carapace?

It's too expensive. I saw no need for it

How do you expect the finals against FXO will go?

As long as my team mates work hard and do well, we can take this (T/N: sounds like he's teasing them). If I get the chance, I will take multiple kills once again.

Do you feel like you are now as skilled as you once were?

I think I'm almost there. Only thing is I'm having a hard time financially so I hope to win some money in the team league (laugh).

You are playing in the dual tournament next week

After seeing MC walk over DRG in ro4, I felt that I needed more practice.

Anything to add?

I want to thank BoxeR and Jessica as well as Cella who is having to work so hard. I hope Puzzle doesn't bear a grudge even if I get the most-kill award (laugh).

Source: ThisisGame
Translator
KanoCoke
Profile Joined June 2011
Japan863 Posts
July 21 2012 10:01 GMT
#2
Coca Cola should really sponsor this man.
Will always cheer for: MMA Bomber Taeja Curious Life herO Zest
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 21 2012 10:04 GMT
#3
nice, thanks :D gogo sw!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
ShoKakuUtena
Profile Joined May 2011
United States304 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-21 10:06:15
July 21 2012 10:04 GMT
#4
Man, MMA & CoCa pretty much switched spots in terms of being the glory & the shamed of the SlayerS team.
世界を革命する力を。
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
July 21 2012 10:16 GMT
#5
On July 21 2012 18:54 storywriter wrote:

Do you feel like you are now as skilled as you once were?

I think I'm almost there. Only thing is I'm having a hard time financially so I hope to win some money in the team league (laugh).


dude what, he's way more skilled since he took the 6 month punishment or whatever
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
July 21 2012 10:17 GMT
#6
On July 21 2012 19:16 Denzil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 18:54 storywriter wrote:

Do you feel like you are now as skilled as you once were?

I think I'm almost there. Only thing is I'm having a hard time financially so I hope to win some money in the team league (laugh).


dude what, he's way more skilled since he took the 6 month punishment or whatever

relative to the rest of the scene, of course
Translator
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 21 2012 10:18 GMT
#7
Thanks SW, Coca bossed it up today. Really cool to see Slayers able to win while missing a lot of their key players and dealing with this drama.
ThePlayer33
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia2378 Posts
July 21 2012 10:31 GMT
#8
Somehow we ended up with SlayerS vs FXO? what's up tsl,mvp,im and prime !!!!????
| Idra | YuGiOh | Leenock | Coca |
Azurues
Profile Joined March 2011
Malaysia5612 Posts
July 21 2012 10:39 GMT
#9
lol Coca bad ass
AgentChaos
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom4569 Posts
July 21 2012 10:42 GMT
#10
i hope they let jyp go first in the final, hes done really well so far
IM & EG supporter
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
July 21 2012 10:45 GMT
#11
On July 21 2012 19:31 ThePlayer33 wrote:
Somehow we ended up with SlayerS vs FXO? what's up tsl,mvp,im and prime !!!!????


All the favorites got down fast, IM,prime,liquid,startale were dissapointing, at least tsl and mvp made it to semis, but no one would expect fxo vs slayers lol
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
July 21 2012 10:47 GMT
#12
Should be a great final, great to see SlayerS doing so well when they lost their entire Terran core (except the true son of Boxer, of course)
jeffvip
Profile Joined June 2011
211 Posts
July 21 2012 10:50 GMT
#13
Mixed feeling, I support SlayerS and MMA too... I want both of them to be successful just like old time.
Marine is Terran strongest unit but it might be Terran's biggest weakness. Bcos of Marine so OP, other Terran unit regrettably have to be weak..
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
July 21 2012 11:00 GMT
#14
Since the MMA incident (whatever may have happend) I really can't cheer for SlayerS anymore. It would have been much better to actually tell us wtf happend.
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
July 21 2012 11:18 GMT
#15
On July 21 2012 20:00 CruelZeratul wrote:
Since the MMA incident (whatever may have happend) I really can't cheer for SlayerS anymore. It would have been much better to actually tell us wtf happend.


what a ridiculous sense of entitlement
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-21 11:29:44
July 21 2012 11:21 GMT
#16
EDIT: Ignore this, I'm tired.

I really hope we can see CoCa in Code A next season.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-21 12:06:33
July 21 2012 12:01 GMT
#17
On July 21 2012 18:54 storywriter wrote:
SlayerSCoca
...
I think I'm almost there. Only thing is I'm having a hard time financially so I hope to win some money in the team league (laugh).
...

SlayerS is still not paying some form of salary to their A-team? Makes me sad, they do have some decent sponsoring after all.
Get off my lawn, young punks
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
July 21 2012 12:03 GMT
#18
On July 21 2012 21:01 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 18:54 storywriter wrote:
I think I'm almost there. Only thing is I'm having a hard time financially so I hope to win some money in the team league (laugh).

SlayerS is still not paying some form of salary to their A-team? Makes me sad, they do have some decent sponsoring after all.

whoa, I thought that was an actual quote from me and was like: "wtf? why would I say that on TL? was I drunk?"
Translator
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
July 21 2012 12:05 GMT
#19
On July 21 2012 20:18 Denzil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 20:00 CruelZeratul wrote:
Since the MMA incident (whatever may have happend) I really can't cheer for SlayerS anymore. It would have been much better to actually tell us wtf happend.


what a ridiculous sense of entitlement

Mhhm, why? I agree that SlayerS doesn't need to disclose anything, but us fans have a choice in who we cheer for as well. And subjective stuff like this makes a huge part in team allegiance, in eSports and real sports alike. Maybe he was more of a MMA fan than a SlayerS fan, so why should he continue to support a team he feels has a taint now?
Because SlayerS feels entitled to its fans, maybe?
Get off my lawn, young punks
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
July 21 2012 12:07 GMT
#20
On July 21 2012 21:03 storywriter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 21:01 ACrow wrote:
On July 21 2012 18:54 storywriter wrote:
I think I'm almost there. Only thing is I'm having a hard time financially so I hope to win some money in the team league (laugh).

SlayerS is still not paying some form of salary to their A-team? Makes me sad, they do have some decent sponsoring after all.

whoa, I thought that was an actual quote from me and was like: "wtf? why would I say that on TL? was I drunk?"

Sorry man, bad style on my part. Fixed now and thanks for the translation
Get off my lawn, young punks
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1104
ComeBackTV 874
SteadfastSC493
TaKeTV 487
LamboSC2348
IndyStarCraft 175
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 63
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 493
LamboSC2 348
mouzHeroMarine 272
IndyStarCraft 175
ProTech146
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 82
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30947
Shuttle 1418
EffOrt 880
Mini 673
Light 673
Soma 481
firebathero 266
Rush 216
Snow 196
ZerO 149
[ Show more ]
hero 85
sorry 67
Liquid`Ret 55
ToSsGirL 30
soO 22
Sexy 21
Free 17
Trap 17
Terrorterran 16
Bale 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 13
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7790
qojqva1588
Dendi842
420jenkins136
Counter-Strike
fl0m1459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2037
crisheroes1185
XaKoH 207
Liquid`Hasu133
MindelVK6
Other Games
B2W.Neo1086
Beastyqt588
FrodaN526
ceh9487
ArmadaUGS195
Hui .180
KnowMe129
QueenE112
C9.Mang080
Mew2King75
Trikslyr75
Dewaltoss49
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 3
• Adnapsc2 1
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3930
• TFBlade1017
Other Games
• imaqtpie537
• WagamamaTV301
• Shiphtur247
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 52m
Stellar Fest
19h 52m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.