• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:56
CEST 15:56
KST 22:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13530 users

Team Reign Disbands - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
743 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 36 37 38 Next All
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 17 2012 00:15 GMT
#81
No! I guess now I can understand the coL's acquisition better now...
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
ODKStevez
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland1225 Posts
February 17 2012 00:15 GMT
#82
Wow, good luck to all the players, hope they find a new team soon.
Luppa <3
firrae
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada68 Posts
February 17 2012 00:15 GMT
#83
Wow... I didn't see this after they picked up Axslav...
HA! You can only kill idiots and slow moving vehicles with lazers!!! ... FUCK!!!!!!!!!
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
February 17 2012 00:15 GMT
#84
Wow. Woww.. I am really surprised at this. GL in the future to all the players, I thought they had some thing going.
:O
xSixGeneralHan
Profile Joined April 2011
United States528 Posts
February 17 2012 00:15 GMT
#85
it was unfortunately looking this way for awhile. best of luck to everyone involved
Team Operations Director for CheckSix Gaming
hesho89
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada106 Posts
February 17 2012 00:15 GMT
#86
nooooooooooooo. This came out of nowhere

I hope kiwi and slush stays together and the others find new teams.
eh?
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
February 17 2012 00:15 GMT
#87
hmm, i just saw the EG vs Reign thread a minute a go and then.......
I hate all this singing
CPTBadAss
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States594 Posts
February 17 2012 00:15 GMT
#88
Noooo, my root boys and Axslav!! I hope someone picks them up. What a great set of talent. I hope to see Kiwikaki, Slush, and Axslav at MLG soon!
I'll keep on struggling, 'cause that's the measure of a man | "That was the plan: To give him some hope, and then crush him" -Stephano
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
February 17 2012 00:16 GMT
#89
((((((((
This really sucks a lot.
I think Quantic will pick up a lot of these players.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
nooboon
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2602 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 00:17:38
February 17 2012 00:16 GMT
#90
NOOOO T_T reign was looking to become an absolute powerhouse. Why did they just not continue as a clan and not a proteam?

EDIT:
On February 17 2012 09:16 Apollo_Shards wrote:
((((((((
This really sucks a lot.
I think Quantic will pick up a lot of these players.


Or complexity considering how many former ROOT members are on it
evoli
Profile Joined May 2010
United States333 Posts
February 17 2012 00:16 GMT
#91
Wowsers, that was unexpected.

TT 8(
General Manager for EG // twitter.com/gosutrolling
Keeler
Profile Joined November 2010
United States313 Posts
February 17 2012 00:17 GMT
#92
Wow this is random
Zenyth
Profile Joined March 2010
United States36 Posts
February 17 2012 00:17 GMT
#93
Axslav, stay strong dude. You'll get picked up in no time!
Hay
Manimal_pro
Profile Joined June 2010
Romania991 Posts
February 17 2012 00:17 GMT
#94
col.axlav, col.kiwicawky
If you like brood war, please go play brood war and stop whining about SC2
AllSalesFinal
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States211 Posts
February 17 2012 00:18 GMT
#95
I am kind of disappointed by IGN for doing this... I mean if you are sponsoring a new team I think you need to give them a solid amount of time to show results, they didn't really start with the top top top top tier players. They had solid talent and they kind of bailed prematurely (in my opinion) I still love IGN for their tournaments and helping advance the scene, I just don't care for this move. GL to the players
| MMA | Flash | Polt |
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
February 17 2012 00:18 GMT
#96
what........ i dont know why but I feel pretty devastated about this. I dont know like any of the players on that team (other than one of my favorites Axslav but he just joined so I don't know why I have the feeling over reign itself.)

Axslav is one hell of a player though, and he will forsure land on his feet.

Kiwi is obviously the other intriguing one here but I havent heard much from him lately.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
February 17 2012 00:19 GMT
#97
On February 17 2012 09:18 AllSalesFinal wrote:
I am kind of disappointed by IGN for doing this... I mean if you are sponsoring a new team I think you need to give them a solid amount of time to show results, they didn't really start with the top top top top tier players. They had solid talent and they kind of bailed prematurely (in my opinion) I still love IGN for their tournaments and helping advance the scene, I just don't care for this move. GL to the players

Yeah I know. By all the responses in the MLG thread, IGN is rolling in money right now. I have no idea why they would drop their associated pro team...
ninjamyst
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1903 Posts
February 17 2012 00:19 GMT
#98
is this any indication of trouble ahead for IGN / IPL?
hesho89
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada106 Posts
February 17 2012 00:19 GMT
#99
Just thought i'd mention that i don't think kiwikaki and slush would join col because they declined to join when root merged with col in the first place.

It does makes me wonder how some of the other teams are doing.
eh?
Krallman
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden713 Posts
February 17 2012 00:19 GMT
#100
Liquid'Axslav inc
Im better than Stefan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 36 37 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 273
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 273
mouzHeroMarine 193
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41149
Bisu 2843
Hyuk 1753
Shuttle 1612
Mini 696
EffOrt 610
Larva 471
Soma 421
firebathero 238
ZerO 223
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 95
Zeus 68
Pusan 58
Sexy 54
sorry 51
Hyun 45
Killer 43
Bale 36
Trap 35
Hm[arnc] 29
PianO 29
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
zelot 21
Mong 16
Rock 14
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1368
Dendi1117
Counter-Strike
fl0m589
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1227
crisheroes871
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko406
Other Games
gofns42426
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1366
DeMusliM258
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .135
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King83
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)17
elazer8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV214
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 4m
INu's Battles
22h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.