• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:28
CEST 13:28
KST 20:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8024 users

Sc2gears 14.3.3: Replay version 2.1 support - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 168 169 170 Next
Seikhor
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada116 Posts
May 11 2010 03:34 GMT
#21
Great, great work!
GreggSauce
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States566 Posts
May 11 2010 03:36 GMT
#22
Just donated $100, keep up the good work man
Must not sleep, must warn others
Rizzelet
Profile Joined February 2008
United States74 Posts
May 11 2010 03:37 GMT
#23
This is so pimp. You are truly of baller status.
gawk
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany310 Posts
May 11 2010 03:41 GMT
#24
Nice tool!
Just missing the possibility to add the date when renaming replays.
deth
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia1757 Posts
May 11 2010 03:49 GMT
#25
thats sick. better than bwchart.
HOLYCOWBATMAN
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada51 Posts
May 11 2010 03:59 GMT
#26
I would like to know, where did you find the info how the replay information is stored? or did you figured it yourself?
DURRRRRRRRRRRRR
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
May 11 2010 04:02 GMT
#27
You are my hero, thank you so much
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
MeruFM
Profile Joined February 2010
United States167 Posts
May 11 2010 04:04 GMT
#28
Woah
Pretty awesome
Coded in java might make it somewhat cumbersome in the future when it becomes too complex or need to handle too many files. But I'm sure it can/will be ported in the future.

Great foundation at least and I can finally see entire build orders \o/
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
May 11 2010 04:12 GMT
#29
Thank you so much.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
jacen
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Austria3644 Posts
May 11 2010 04:14 GMT
#30
I'll update the german language translation somewhen today.
Depending on the quantity of the changes, this might take some time.

also, Dakota_Fanning please look at your PNs.
(micronesia) lol we aren't going to just permban you (micronesia) "we" excludes Jinro
Tomed
Profile Joined August 2005
United States176 Posts
May 11 2010 04:22 GMT
#31
Really weird interface but it's nice after getting used to it. I already saw a feature request on your groups page for sorting by date. Date features (sorting, replay renaming with date) are pretty much the only thing I feel that are missing at the moment. Great work!
jacen
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Austria3644 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 05:06:43
May 11 2010 05:03 GMT
#32
German language file update for 0.80:
[url blocked]
(micronesia) lol we aren't going to just permban you (micronesia) "we" excludes Jinro
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2371 Posts
May 11 2010 05:24 GMT
#33
Thanks for the positive responses and for the donation.

I will keep working on the project, and I know many are missing the "played date" info. I haven't figured it out where it is stored. Yes, I had to reverse engineer the replay format and how info is stored in it, although there are a few other projects that I have learned a few things from. Unfortunatelly Blizzard is never a help in these kind of things.

2 notes to the German translation:
-missing text key: "module.repSearch.tab.source.listAllReplays"
-you forgot to change the language file version

Tip: I marked new text elements with a comment at the end of lines ("<!-- 0.80 -->") in the language file, so you can easily find changes in it.

But good job, thanks. I will probably make a short-time release once trivial bugs are reported and fixed.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
May 11 2010 05:43 GMT
#34
I can't find the "Watch replay" button.
deth
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia1757 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 05:45:59
May 11 2010 05:45 GMT
#35
On May 11 2010 14:24 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Thanks for the positive responses and for the donation.

I will keep working on the project, and I know many are missing the "played date" info. I haven't figured it out where it is stored. Yes, I had to reverse engineer the replay format and how info is stored in it, although there are a few other projects that I have learned a few things from. Unfortunatelly Blizzard is never a help in these kind of things.


Im not sure that the replays even store the date. Whenever I look at my replays in-game, it is always some random date between 1970's and 2060's.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2371 Posts
May 11 2010 05:50 GMT
#36
On May 11 2010 14:43 Garnet wrote:
I can't find the "Watch replay" button.


Right click on a replay on the results tab (of a replay search).
Or right click on the chart in the Analyzer.
https://repmastered.icza.net
jacen
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Austria3644 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 05:57:49
May 11 2010 05:56 GMT
#37
On May 11 2010 14:24 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Thanks for the positive responses and for the donation.

I will keep working on the project, and I know many are missing the "played date" info. I haven't figured it out where it is stored. Yes, I had to reverse engineer the replay format and how info is stored in it, although there are a few other projects that I have learned a few things from.

you can use File.lastModified() to get the lastmodified date.
since afaik the creation date is not stored on *nix machines, this may be the best shot at this.
most people will not modify the the replay file, making this pretty accurate.

alternatively, you could port the project to .net and use File.GetCreationTime().

On May 11 2010 14:24 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
2 notes to the German translation:
-missing text key: "module.repSearch.tab.source.listAllReplays"
-you forgot to change the language file version

Tip: I marked new text elements with a comment at the end of lines ("<!-- 0.80 -->") in the language file, so you can easily find changes in it.


Yeah i saw the tag, but i must have overlooked the listallreplays.
Anyways, i fixed both things:
[url blocked]

sorry for my sloppyness ... editing XML at 6am is a little error-prone
(micronesia) lol we aren't going to just permban you (micronesia) "we" excludes Jinro
fiesta
Profile Joined May 2010
United States6 Posts
May 11 2010 05:57 GMT
#38
[image loading]

I think there is a slight bug here, it does the same thing (in the same replay) for upgrades as well. I haven't seen it happen in other replays yet but I figured I'd let you know. Fantastic work on the app by the way, I love it!
jacen
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Austria3644 Posts
May 11 2010 05:58 GMT
#39
On May 11 2010 14:57 fiesta wrote:
[image loading]

I think there is a slight bug here, it does the same thing (in the same replay) for upgrades as well. I haven't seen it happen in other replays yet but I figured I'd let you know. Fantastic work on the app by the way, I love it!

maybe this is hotkey spamming?
haven't looked into this throughly, but from a replay i tested, it seems that way.
(micronesia) lol we aren't going to just permban you (micronesia) "we" excludes Jinro
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2371 Posts
May 11 2010 06:01 GMT
#40
On May 11 2010 14:56 jacen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 14:24 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Thanks for the positive responses and for the donation.

I will keep working on the project, and I know many are missing the "played date" info. I haven't figured it out where it is stored. Yes, I had to reverse engineer the replay format and how info is stored in it, although there are a few other projects that I have learned a few things from.

you can use File.lastModified() to get the lastmodified date.
since afaik the creation date is not stored on *nix machines, this may be the best shot at this.
most people will not modify the the replay file, making this pretty accurate.

alternatively, you could port the project to .net and use File.GetCreationTime().

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 14:24 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
2 notes to the German translation:
-missing text key: "module.repSearch.tab.source.listAllReplays"
-you forgot to change the language file version

Tip: I marked new text elements with a comment at the end of lines ("<!-- 0.80 -->") in the language file, so you can easily find changes in it.


Yeah i saw the tag, but i must have overlooked the listallreplays.
Anyways, i fixed both things:
[url blocked]

sorry for my sloppyness ... editing XML at 6am is a little error-prone


If you download a replay from a replay site, then this method is already not working. The file you save will probably have the current time/date.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 168 169 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings153
SHIN 73
CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 290
ByuN 279
OGKoka 253
SHIN 73
MindelVK 22
Railgan 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68248
Calm 10798
Rain 2666
soO 981
Bisu 837
FanTaSy 788
BeSt 621
Stork 401
Soulkey 295
Rush 291
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
firebathero 203
Last 140
Snow 134
Mind 100
Light 80
Pusan 77
ToSsGirL 65
Shinee 47
hero 45
Trap 38
Free 37
Killer 31
Mong 29
Bale 29
Sexy 29
Sea.KH 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Sharp 24
zelot 22
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
sorry 15
Shine 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shuttle 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6784
League of Legends
Reynor100
Counter-Strike
x6flipin709
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
gofns37074
singsing2218
byalli655
Pyrionflax237
B2W.Neo117
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 8
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Jankos3089
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 32m
OSC
11h 32m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.