I think it is time to announce my new project, WARP. I have been working on it for some time now. It aims to be a replay manager (and parser) for RTS games, but it currently "only" supports SC2Replay files.
- Displays map preview of the played map
- Displays players, including their color and race
- Displays observers
- Displays chat log
- Displays game duration
- Displays replay version
- Rename functionality for replay files
- Filtering replays by player name, race or file name
- Sorting replays for quick access
- Hiding chat messages of certain players
Although these are pretty basic functions, WARP is still in development and will provide an overview of the players' actions soon, like in BWChart.
Additionally, WARP is cross-platform, as it is entirely written in java.
Get it at http://trac.erichseifert.de/warp.
The current version (0.4) was tested with just under 500 replays and yielded good results.
Feel free to register and create tickets, if you would like to file a bug report or suggest changes/improvements.