• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:30
CEST 18:30
KST 01:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9514 users

List of people who will be doing beta streams!

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-11 16:04:14
February 10 2010 23:19 GMT
#1
I just thought it would be a good idea to compile a list of those who will be either streaming beta, or doing commentary on beta games via livestream. Aside from the popular featured streams I'm sure there are lots of randoms out there with beta keys who are planning on doing so (including me). I'm not sure how well streaming while playing will work (as far as image quality and latency goes), but at the very least I'm sure we will have lots of people at least recording themselves.

Post links to your livestream/youtube.

Streams that will be playing or commentating SC2:


Wr3k
kOre
Response
scintillaSD
jobbies
psyonic
HuskyTheHusky
sid(TB)
lynx.oblige
dethrawr
GGTemplar
Meep
Day[9]


Youtube accounts that will be uploading/commentating VOD's of SC2.


HDStarcraft
HuskyTheHusky
lynx.oblige
IskatuMesk
Trowabarton756
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
February 10 2010 23:20 GMT
#2
God bless you wr3k, I will be tuning in daily
Why?
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
February 10 2010 23:22 GMT
#3
If someone taught me how to stream I'd definitely stream.
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-10 23:22:58
February 10 2010 23:22 GMT
#4
I'm hoping we get a substantial bunch of people doing so. Just post the name of your livestream channel at the top of your post if you are one of these people. Keep in mind the feasibility of doing this depends entirely on how good the connection is with Bnet 2.0, because if it lags too hard I will be forced to record and upload vods.
zeo
Profile Joined October 2009
Serbia6343 Posts
February 10 2010 23:25 GMT
#5
Don't care about livestreem.... Bring us the youtube VOD's and all shall be right with the world
“What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.” - Jean Cocteau
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-10 23:27:31
February 10 2010 23:27 GMT
#6
I'll be livestreaming whenever I get a chance

Livestream: Link
Race: Protoss (I'll be playing Zerg as well)
Rank: D+
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
R0YAL
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States1768 Posts
February 10 2010 23:28 GMT
#7
i will definately stream if i get a beta key no doubt
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
timmeh
Profile Joined September 2009
Austria177 Posts
February 10 2010 23:29 GMT
#8
They don't have an NDA ?
;o
Response
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States1938 Posts
February 10 2010 23:30 GMT
#9
I will be live streaming the beta 24/7
the REAL ReSpOnSe
Eury
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden1126 Posts
February 10 2010 23:30 GMT
#10
On February 11 2010 08:29 timmeh wrote:
They don't have an NDA ?


Blizzard never have NDA for beta, they have it for Friends & Family alpha testing.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
February 10 2010 23:32 GMT
#11
I'll be streaming provided I can get it working!
blabberrrrr
Aurra
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States469 Posts
February 10 2010 23:32 GMT
#12
I'll be uploading 1080p video on Youtube assuming the replay function is working. My computer isn't quite good enough to stream recent games while playing competitively unfortunately.
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
February 10 2010 23:34 GMT
#13
Please provide links to your youtube account or livestream if it is not on the TL.net stream list.
Intropy
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada92 Posts
February 10 2010 23:35 GMT
#14
I have a key, I plan to Stream, will update this post with links when I get everything setup.
Intropy.469
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-10 23:37:43
February 10 2010 23:35 GMT
#15
I will be streaming my beta games as well.

iCCup rank : C
race : Protoss although I will dabble in all 3 to get a feel

In regards to my livestream, I never set up Camtasia for SC streaming. I'm hoping ProCaster is compatible with SC2.

http://www.livestream.com/scintilliaSD
Writer
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
February 10 2010 23:37 GMT
#16
I'll most likely be doing one.

Currently inactive (since like a year school sucks) used to be like C in my prime back in the days, and then slowly fell into the D ranks due to inactivity. ;p T in BW, undecided in SC2.
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
February 10 2010 23:41 GMT
#17
On February 11 2010 08:35 scintilliaSD wrote:
I will be streaming my beta games as well.

iCCup rank : C
race : Protoss although I will dabble in all 3 to get a feel

In regards to my livestream, I never set up Camtasia for SC streaming. I'm hoping ProCaster is compatible with SC2.

http://www.livestream.com/scintilliaSD


I'm sure procaster will work, worst case scenario you run starcraft 2 windowed mode with no border and record your desktop. Thats how I do SC1 and it works fine.
Adeeler
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom764 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-10 23:56:43
February 10 2010 23:42 GMT
#18
IF I am lucky enough to get in on the Beta i'll stream everyday during Europe Day times into europe evenings so about 7AM GMT -> Midnight GMT probably till 2AM->3AM most nights depending on US Streams of players i'll want to watch.

Order of races i'll play is Zerg then Protoss then Terran, Zerg hopefully becoming my main again as I don't see myself ever falling out of love with Kerrigan.

Either way getting in early on in the beta cycle or late I was intending to play in a certain style for learning the game, in that in the very early games I was planning on restricting myself to tier 1 and pushing as hard as possible to win to really get a good feel of tier 1 capabilities then bringing it up to tier 2 then 3 then either switching races then or sticking to tier 1 with each in a row for many games then upgrading to tier 2 then 3.

So like:-
Z tier 1 x 20->50+ games then P1 then T1 similarly
Z fast tier 2 20->50+ games , P2, T2
Z tier 2+1 mixes 1,000,000+ games
Z tier 1,2,3

Hopefully the Editor will come out so we can do some Micro Maps to get the feel of unit v units every day. I'd probably make a large micro map or x units v y units and practice that a good bit before playing normal games.

I'm not interested in Youtubing much other then any interesting quirks I see or situational things for discussion for learning. I'd probably Youtube micro'ing things mainly in HD ofc.

P.S. If livestream has issues i'd either use my webcam or a digicam of my screen or something.
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
February 10 2010 23:44 GMT
#19
no T yet? I'll throw my hat in. I already planned to youtube Beta games and such.

I haven't decided on a race yet, but I would like to do T since I was T in BW. I'll probably fool around with all 3 and find one I like the most and stick to it.

Anyway, point is. I'll be streaming Beta games, either live, highlight vids, replay analysis, commentated fpvods, etc..
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
February 10 2010 23:46 GMT
#20
I just realized, what if the game is so different that it messes around with the Livestreaming capability and Livestream doesn't work?
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 105
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4265
Bisu 1848
Soulkey 1459
EffOrt 924
Mini 671
Larva 401
Horang2 375
ZerO 350
actioN 204
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Yoon 115
Shinee 101
Mind 94
hero 76
Sharp 70
Sea.KH 64
sorry 61
Snow 51
Barracks 45
Hyun 39
Bale 29
Trap 27
Terrorterran 25
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 17
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins296
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3642
x6flipin754
Fnx 673
pashabiceps203
edward27
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1388
hiko950
FrodaN446
B2W.Neo395
XBOCT200
Livibee168
QueenE108
TKL 100
Mew2King51
C9.Mang022
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV678
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 30m
Patches Events
23h 30m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.