
TSL 9 - Week 1
Players & Bracket
Streams & Casters
Map Pool
Results
CSS: FO-nTTaX
Awesomeness: Panda
Banner: Team Liquid
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Waxangel
United States33703 Posts
![]() TSL 9 - Week 1Players & BracketStreams & CastersMap PoolResultsCSS: FO-nTTaX Awesomeness: Panda Banner: Team Liquid | ||
|
CicadaSC
United States1999 Posts
| ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
On July 29 2022 21:33 CicadaSC wrote: whats going on with clem soo they just skipped over that match, did a player no-show? I think it was a bit too early for Clem since he sleeps super late | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
| ||
|
dysenterymd
1250 Posts
On July 29 2022 21:56 Vindicare605 wrote: So how the hell did the brackets work out where Gumiho and DRG and Serral and Solar have to face each other in the first round and Reynor plays against some Protoss I've never heard of before? I think it was seeded by EPT points before HSC, and since Serral missed Valencia/did badly in EU regionals he was significantly underrated. Probably the same with Gumiho, while he's looking quite good recently it's not like he has a bunch of EPT points. The bracket does look very lopsided though, even considering EPT points is an imperfect metric. | ||
|
ZombieGrub
United States719 Posts
On July 29 2022 21:36 Poopi wrote: Show nested quote + On July 29 2022 21:33 CicadaSC wrote: whats going on with clem soo they just skipped over that match, did a player no-show? I think it was a bit too early for Clem since he sleeps super late I *think* this is just a joke but it is unfair to Clem to assume he didn't show up because he slept in. soO was unavailable for some reason, but Clem/soO will be played tomorrow. | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33703 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On July 29 2022 23:59 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I was just watching the GSL finals vod so I missed most of this. How have the games been? One sided stomps and then a PvP. JK I didn't actually see Solar vs Serral but everything else has been one sided. | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On July 30 2022 00:16 Vindicare605 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 29 2022 23:59 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I was just watching the GSL finals vod so I missed most of this. How have the games been? One sided stomps and then a PvP. JK I didn't actually see Solar vs Serral but everything else has been one sided. I see what you mean. | ||
|
shindiginit
21 Posts
![]() | ||
|
QOGQOG
834 Posts
| ||
|
swarminfestor
Malaysia2466 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On July 30 2022 02:17 swarminfestor wrote: Did Maru board the flight already? Are you sure he can make to the schedule tomorrow? Only top 12 players play offline, the rest of the tournament is online. | ||
|
Master of DalK
Canada1803 Posts
| ||
|
stilt
France2755 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On July 30 2022 22:42 Fanatic-Templar wrote: Wow, Ryung just lost splitmap TvZ. Ryung is pretty bad against Zerg. He also lost split map against Elazer at HSC. Elazer and Lambo aren't exactly the peak of late game Zerg either. | ||
|
Athenau
589 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Soma Mini ggaemo Rush Horang2 BeSt Light actioN Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns47547 singsing1739 B2W.Neo868 byalli550 Lowko421 DeMusliM216 mouzStarbuck190 Liquid`VortiX172 Livibee144 ArmadaUGS108 KnowMe101 Chillindude16 Railgan14 amsayoshi14 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|