
GSL Code S
Streams & Casters
Format
- Group Stage:
- Dual Tournament Format.
- All matches are Bo3.
- Top 2 players of each group advance to the Playoffs
Map Pool
Quarterfinals
Results
CSS: FO-nTTaX
Awesomeness: Panda
Banner: GSL
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
![]() GSL Code SStreams & CastersFormat
Map Pool QuarterfinalsResultsCSS: FO-nTTaX Awesomeness: Panda Banner: GSL | ||
|
Khabra
Poland52 Posts
| ||
|
Argonauta
Spain4967 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
Zambrah
United States7393 Posts
| ||
|
swarminfestor
Malaysia2466 Posts
On September 16 2021 07:14 Zambrah wrote: Picking sacrifices to Rogue today, huh I would love to see Cure or Parting in the final again. At least we have different opponent for Rogue. | ||
|
Edpayasugo
United Kingdom2223 Posts
| ||
|
MarianoSC2
Slovakia1855 Posts
On September 16 2021 14:46 swarminfestor wrote: I would love to see Cure or Parting in the final again. At least we have different opponent for Rogue. Everyone is convinced Rogue will smash Zest and while its a very good possibility, Zest looked super hyped and confident in his interviews. I think there is a chance he will have one of his superZest PvZ days and surprise Rogue, who is not as beastly in the matchup as he used to be. In a bo5, I would actually bet Zest to advance. In bo7, leaning slightly towards Rogue but it can be close. | ||
|
MarianoSC2
Slovakia1855 Posts
Cure/Parting looks as an easy Parting smash unless online Cure shows up and even then its going to be close. | ||
|
Zambrah
United States7393 Posts
On September 16 2021 14:46 swarminfestor wrote: I would love to see Cure or Parting in the final again. At least we have different opponent for Rogue. Eh, I'd take Cure, frankly I dont even want to see Protoss reach the finals any more, apart from the constant neverending Protoss failure to win GSL that breaks my heart, ZvP GSL finals always suck imo, lol Cure I think has a chance to make it a series, or at least lose in a such a way that isnt 4-2 or 4-0, so we might get an atypical GSL final in one way or another! Plus, I like Cure, one of the few Terrans I appreciate. | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
| ||
|
Zambrah
United States7393 Posts
| ||
|
Ciaus_Dronu
South Africa1848 Posts
| ||
|
Ciaus_Dronu
South Africa1848 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
| ||
|
darklycid
3562 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
| ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|