• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:25
CEST 05:25
KST 12:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

[SSL 2017] Premier Division - Week 7 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 01 2017 10:09 GMT
#21
On May 01 2017 19:08 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2017 19:06 Durnuu wrote:
On May 01 2017 19:04 Ej_ wrote:
On May 01 2017 19:03 Phredxor wrote:
On May 01 2017 18:54 ReMinD_ wrote:
Progamers work on first of May ?


I work on the first of May too.

cuck

Ej_ please


forgive him, he just found out was it means and spent a whole weekend on pornhub

I only watch my adult films on VHS.

*trims beard and sips his yerba mate*
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 01 2017 10:11 GMT
#22
100% agreement on the maps and order? Rigged
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 01 2017 10:11 GMT
#23
On May 01 2017 19:09 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2017 19:08 Noonius wrote:
On May 01 2017 19:06 Durnuu wrote:
On May 01 2017 19:04 Ej_ wrote:
On May 01 2017 19:03 Phredxor wrote:
On May 01 2017 18:54 ReMinD_ wrote:
Progamers work on first of May ?


I work on the first of May too.

cuck

Ej_ please


forgive him, he just found out was it means and spent a whole weekend on pornhub

I only watch my adult films on VHS.

*trims beard and sips his yerba mate*


VHS is such an unstable media format. Tapes wore out
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
MarianoSC2
Profile Joined June 2015
Slovakia1855 Posts
May 01 2017 10:12 GMT
#24
What is the format after all matches are played out? Can Maru still advance to next stage? And how many get eliminated to lower division?

Thx
Top 11: Rogue, Maru, Inno, Zest, Life, sOs, Stats, Dark, soO, Mvp, Classic/Trap/MC/Rain
Aunvilgodess
Profile Joined May 2016
954 Posts
May 01 2017 10:12 GMT
#25
cmon cmon cmon Dark!
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 01 2017 10:14 GMT
#26
just learned today that MAMAMOO is gonna make a comeback in June. All praise Hwasa
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 01 2017 10:14 GMT
#27
I'd like to learn Korean, but I'm too lazy
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
May 01 2017 10:15 GMT
#28
On May 01 2017 19:14 Noonius wrote:
I'd like to learn Korean, but I'm too lazy

I learned the alphabet and then stopped because of the lack of time
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 01 2017 10:16 GMT
#29
On May 01 2017 19:12 MarianoSC2 wrote:
What is the format after all matches are played out? Can Maru still advance to next stage? And how many get eliminated to lower division?

Thx

All that information can be found on liquipedia, it's great you should check it out
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-01 10:18:08
May 01 2017 10:17 GMT
#30
I can actually watch today :O

Thanks Labour Day!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 01 2017 10:18 GMT
#31
On May 01 2017 19:15 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2017 19:14 Noonius wrote:
I'd like to learn Korean, but I'm too lazy

I learned the alphabet and then stopped because of the lack of time

Annyeong means hello, chobo means noob, gg means gg
all the essential information
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 01 2017 10:18 GMT
#32
On May 01 2017 19:17 Olli wrote:
I can actually watch today :O

Thanks Labour Day!

Time to see Zest get rekt
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
May 01 2017 10:19 GMT
#33
On May 01 2017 19:18 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2017 19:17 Olli wrote:
I can actually watch today :O

Thanks Labour Day!

Time to see Zest get rekt


I'm just here for PATIENCE
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 01 2017 10:19 GMT
#34
On May 01 2017 19:18 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2017 19:15 Durnuu wrote:
On May 01 2017 19:14 Noonius wrote:
I'd like to learn Korean, but I'm too lazy

I learned the alphabet and then stopped because of the lack of time

Annyeong means hello, chobo means noob, gg means gg
all the essential information

IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 01 2017 10:20 GMT
#35
On May 01 2017 19:18 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2017 19:17 Olli wrote:
I can actually watch today :O

Thanks Labour Day!

Time to see Zest get rekt


he's gonna collect beer and pizza money just like every week
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 01 2017 10:22 GMT
#36
oh hell, I just realized who Zest has to play today. I wonder if there's a chance of toss getting ninja buffed before the match?
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 01 2017 10:22 GMT
#37
On May 01 2017 19:19 Olli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2017 19:18 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 01 2017 19:17 Olli wrote:
I can actually watch today :O

Thanks Labour Day!

Time to see Zest get rekt


I'm just here for PATIENCE

Only one Protoss will win today, you think it's patience?
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 01 2017 10:23 GMT
#38
Can sOs throw this?!
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
May 01 2017 10:23 GMT
#39
On May 01 2017 19:22 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2017 19:19 Olli wrote:
On May 01 2017 19:18 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 01 2017 19:17 Olli wrote:
I can actually watch today :O

Thanks Labour Day!

Time to see Zest get rekt


I'm just here for PATIENCE

Only one Protoss will win today, you think it's patience?


Yes
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 01 2017 10:24 GMT
#40
On May 01 2017 19:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2017 19:18 Ej_ wrote:
On May 01 2017 19:15 Durnuu wrote:
On May 01 2017 19:14 Noonius wrote:
I'd like to learn Korean, but I'm too lazy

I learned the alphabet and then stopped because of the lack of time

Annyeong means hello, chobo means noob, gg means gg
all the essential information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdT-9-LIthI


I still haven't watched the latest season. I think I need to rewatch the previous ones again before I do

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1943
GuemChi 1433
NotJumperer 169
910 72
Bale 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King29
Other Games
summit1g7656
Doublelift1412
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft244
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 35m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.